FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > question

question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky24big35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

if ur going to a swingers place and someone is filming a tv programme do they have to ask if they can film u?or can they just do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's down the club in question. Some regard your acceptance of a membership and attendance on any given night as acceptance of whatever policy the club follows, and if that means the club has allowed a film crew in on the night you attend it then the choice you have is simple: participate regardless, or leave and attend another night.

Well they could blur out your face like they do on cops

By *inky24big35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"Well they could blur out your face like they do on cops "

lol then we'd look like criminals lol

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

if anyone is being filmed you have to sign a form saying that it is ok to be aired and show your face, you can op to be on tv but have your face blured but you must point it out to the crew

"if ur going to a swingers place and someone is filming a tv programme do they have to ask if they can film u?or can they just do it?"

If you're at all concerned about your face, or any other bits, being shown - don't do it.

The blurring of faces etc doesn't happen as the film is being made, it's done afterwards. That means there's a version of that film in existence with faces and whatever else shown and that'd be a very marketable commodity, both as moving images and stills taken from it.

It doesn't really matter who promises you anonymity - the club, the film makers, anyone - there's no guarantee it'll happen.

A good club will warn you if there is filimg/photographing going on, and give you the opportunity to avoid being caught on film.

That said, I treasure my copy of Love It magazine, which shows me (fully dressed) from behind. Well, I know it's me! LOL

» Add a new message to this topic