FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi women who hate on bi men.

Bi women who hate on bi men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Carver- OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Seriously, what is going on there? I seem to see it all the time here. I can understand not seeking men at all, and I can understand a couple's disclaimer that the male half doesn't want to play that way. But to be so overtly prejudiced against other bi people that you won't even consider them as individuals? Either you're just another straight woman who's been coerced into putting on a show for a man, or you have some serious self-loathing to sort out.

Anyone who replies below with "just a preference" is going to get honked at by the Unexamined Biphobia Goose.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I love a good 'all bi' get together! So oooooooooo much fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love a good 'all bi' get together! So oooooooooo much fun "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not an on bi guy.

"Seriously, what is going on there? I seem to see it all the time here. I can understand not seeking men at all, and I can understand a couple's disclaimer that the male half doesn't want to play that way. But to be so overtly prejudiced against other bi people that you won't even consider them as individuals? Either you're just another straight woman who's been coerced into putting on a show for a man, or you have some serious self-loathing to sort out.

Anyone who replies below with "just a preference" is going to get honked at by the Unexamined Biphobia Goose."

but it is just a preference i find it a turn off...Im not here for other peoples sexual needs .. so am not going to go with someone that doesnt turn me on...

I have no self or other loathing issues and anyone that knows me knows I do not get coerced into anything...

As with most things ...

Some do and some don't ...

That's life

We love bi men, totally horny meets... Sin x

Don't worry about it. If they're doing something you don't like. Just look elsewhere. I doubt threads like this will change peoples minds

"Don't worry about it. If they're doing something you don't like. Just look elsewhere. I doubt threads like this will change peoples minds "

Exactly this, don't worry about other people's preferences, just look for the people that do and will meet people like yourself. I know it feels like you're missing out but really you're not, would you want to meet people who discriminate solely based on your sexuality?

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

I've never met any women on here who don't like bi guys....they have all been wonderful. No complaints.

Vanessa is nudging on the bi- playful spectrum but I am totally straight (not Fab straight)

Neither of us hate on anyone else's choices, we just pick people who match our preferences.

As my Uncle Ben used to say before the freak accident involving Gamma Radiation, a toxic spill, a random mutagenic black ops programme and an alien DNA hybrid from another dimension..

"I want doesn't always get..(unless you ask really nicely..or bring cake)"

We try to concentrate on our common interests with people - turn ons, kinks, fantasies etc. Mutual respectful fun.

We try not to concern ourselves with what people don't like about us, although we don't appreciate hostility.

But threads like this aren't going to change that. In fact they're more likely to create vitriol on both sides.

They are confused lol

I don't really get why it would be a problem if no bi play is part of the rules for a couple then surely the guy is fine with sticking to that...just because ya like both doesn't mean that things have to go that way...plus...if bi guys are anything like me... I like women...but don't wanna play with all of them!

By *Carver- OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Seriously, what is going on there? I seem to see it all the time here. I can understand not seeking men at all, and I can understand a couple's disclaimer that the male half doesn't want to play that way. But to be so overtly prejudiced against other bi people that you won't even consider them as individuals? Either you're just another straight woman who's been coerced into putting on a show for a man, or you have some serious self-loathing to sort out.

Anyone who replies below with "just a preference" is going to get honked at by the Unexamined Biphobia Goose.but it is just a preference i find it a turn off...Im not here for other peoples sexual needs .. so am not going to go with someone that doesnt turn me on...

I have no self or other loathing issues and anyone that knows me knows I do not get coerced into anything... "

HONK HONK

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

"I love a good 'all bi' get together! So oooooooooo much fun "

(hoes down on bended knee)

Will you marry me?

X

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I have nothing for nor against bi-guys

But when my boyfriend and I are meeting a couple where the guy is bi, we simply state "no play between the men"; so far, we have met couples with bi-men and haven't had anyone crossing the boundary

I don't fancy campy/queeny men or butch women (Twirl doesn't either) so I can understand it from that perspective. But to write off people based solely on sexuality is ignorance. Happily I wouldn't want to meet such people, so I'm happy with people being open about their ignorance

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Anyone who replies below with "just a preference" is going to get honked at by the Unexamined Biphobia Goose."

This is a bit niche?

Brighton - even Hove!

Anyone who replies below with "just a preference" is going to get honked at by the Unexamined Biphobia Goose.

This is a bit niche?"

More Nietzsche, I 'think'

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

This is a bit niche?

More Nietzsche, I 'think' "

I'm bi, therefore I am?

Or is that putting Descartes before the horse...?

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i cant say ive noticed this, but then i wasnt looking for it either.

sorry you feel some people are like it OPxx

Brighton - even Hove!

This is a bit niche?

I'm bi, therefore I am?

Or is that putting Descartes before the horse...?"

I'm bi, therefore we both are.

You're a hoot someone who makes my brain go 'ping' (on occasion, don't get cocky )

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

This is a bit niche?

I'm bi, therefore I am?

Or is that putting Descartes before the horse...?

I'm bi, therefore we both are.

You're a hoot someone who makes my brain go 'ping' (on occasion, don't get cocky ) "

im bi therefore we both are...hahaha i love it, what a chat up line..i might steal

» Add a new message to this topic