FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is your favourite one? Mine is the roswell landing from a ufo, they beleive it is a weather balloon, but the government is holding back information and my 2nd one is, is bin laden alive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Roswell : military test gone wrong

Bin Laden : currently alive and well under CIA protection

That snow is coming. It's put out there to get us to clear the supermarket shelves and stock up on shit we don't need.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"That snow is coming. It's put out there to get us to clear the supermarket shelves and stock up on shit we don't need."

That unicorns are imaginary

There will be things we don't know we don't know about,,,, This I know,,,,, but don't ask me how I know,,,,

Princess Margaret died of aids only royal to be cremated and buried in lead coffin

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Princess Margaret died of aids only royal to be cremated and buried in lead coffin"

FAB!!!

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Roswell : military test gone wrong

Bin Laden : currently alive and well under CIA protection"

I think Bin Laden is alive and well, put on a bit of weight , got a ginger wig and badly fitting suit and changed his name to Donald Trump

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

The bilderberg group sacrifice small children at bohemian grove.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Princess Margaret died of aids only royal to be cremated and buried in lead coffin"

Why would you have a coffin if you were cremated?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Princess Margaret died of aids only royal to be cremated and buried in lead coffin

Why would you have a coffin if you were cremated?

"

It's what they carried her off in.....

Lead coffin

Brighton - even Hove!

My favourite one is about this guy who, in the time of Emperor Tiberius, invented unbreakable glass. Tiberius had the guys head cut off to prevent him from spreading the secret because he thought it would ruin the gold and silver markets.

The illuminati will fake an alien invasion to unite all the countries in the nwo

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That chap on Chris Tarrant's programme about trains was pretty convinced that Hitler lived in South America with Eva Braun having been dropped off by submarine.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have a mate who believes that air cars exist, but we can't buy them because no-one knows how to police them.

The clique are in charge of Fab and a certain Mediterranean person decides who attends meets but only after you pass a vigorous messaging interview....hold on there's someone lisping at the door.

"The clique are in charge of Fab and a certain Mediterranean person decides who attends meets but only after you pass a vigorous messaging interview....hold on there's someone lisping at the door. "

Ah, I wondered why my meets had dried up.

"The clique are in charge of Fab and a certain Mediterranean person decides who attends meets but only after you pass a vigorous messaging interview....hold on there's someone lisping at the door.

Ah, I wondered why my meets had dried up."

I'm currently trying to infiltrate their inner sanctum, once in I'll put your name forward

After WW2 the allies tried to invade Antarctica as they thought Germans had a base there led by Admiral Byrd and where they were attacked by flying saucers and we're defeated papers on incident will be available 2046

Brighton - even Hove!

That there is hidden sexual imagery in Disney films.....

Bin Laden : currently alive and well under CIA protection"

Or he is hiding in the caves somewhere in afgahnistan.

"That snow is coming. It's put out there to get us to clear the supermarket shelves and stock up on shit we don't need."
I like the snow and it reminds me of home, it would be nice if we got loads this year, few parts of northern england have got abit of it.

"After WW2 the allies tried to invade Antarctica as they thought Germans had a base there "

Someone actually found an abandoned Nazi base in the Arctic about 20 years ago. No aliens attacking though.

I don't like to get involved with conspiracy theories, they always end up in a big debate.... There's a few that spring to mind, mainly the most obvious ones, but I'll stick to the moon landing.

The whole "illuminati occultism" one that has turned out to be completely true, even though it sounded absurd when the usual You Tubers started talking about it a few years ago.

It's made rewatching Eyes Wide Shut so interesting as well, as its clear that film has very little to do with Cruise and Kidman's character and is actually supposed to be a message. Hence Kubrik suddenly dying as soon as it came out.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 08/11/16 19:39:02]

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"[Removed by poster at 08/11/16 19:39:02]"

I did not remove it!

"[Removed by poster at 08/11/16 19:39:02]

I did not remove it!"

I like it

"The whole "illuminati occultism" one that has turned out to be completely true, even though it sounded absurd when the usual You Tubers started talking about it a few years ago.

It's made rewatching Eyes Wide Shut so interesting as well, as its clear that film has very little to do with Cruise and Kidman's character and is actually supposed to be a message. Hence Kubrik suddenly dying as soon as it came out. "

Yeah right

I just love the way theorist use a lack of evidence as evidence to claim proof of their theories.......

"The whole "illuminati occultism" one that has turned out to be completely true, even though it sounded absurd when the usual You Tubers started talking about it a few years ago.

It's made rewatching Eyes Wide Shut so interesting as well, as its clear that film has very little to do with Cruise and Kidman's character and is actually supposed to be a message. Hence Kubrik suddenly dying as soon as it came out.

Yeah right "

Yeah right, what?

You not seen the Wikileaks emails?

Yeah right

Yeah right, what?

You not seen the Wikileaks emails? "

Can you prove the Wikileaks are genuine??

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Bin Laden : currently alive and well under CIA protectionOr he is hiding in the caves somewhere in afgahnistan."

boring snoring?

oops tora bora

"

Can you prove the Wikileaks are genuine?? "

The FBI think they are. Hence Hillary and Podesta being investigated.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I believe that my hubby arranged the Tesco bank fraud so that my account would be blocked, thus preventing me from buying shoes on my day off

By *idan31Man  over a year ago

ashby

Winters coming

in Lancashire

It's made rewatching Eyes Wide Shut so interesting as well, as its clear that film has very little to do with Cruise and Kidman's character and is actually supposed to be a message. Hence Kubrik suddenly dying as soon as it came out. "

there was no pampas grass..

nor were there any sky remotes casually lying about so guys could do the whole look at my todger thing..

so.. na, not having that one..

"

The FBI think they are. Hence Hillary and Podesta being investigated. "

What has that got to do with the illuminati?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

My new favourite is

Whiteboards are racist.

"

What has that got to do with the illuminati? "

It's "elites" attending weird rituals, eating food off of mock corpses and writing spells in pig's blood... You think that's entirely normal, do you?

It doesn't matter whether they're called 'illuminati' or not, the whole conspiracy theory was that elites were doing weird shit to do with spells/satan and they have now been caught doing so.

It's no use to carry on arguing as I can tell you don't even know what I'm talking about.

"

It's "elites" attending weird rituals, eating food off of mock corpses and writing spells in pig's blood... You think that's entirely normal, do you?

It doesn't matter whether they're called 'illuminati' or not, the whole conspiracy theory was that elites were doing weird shit to do with spells/satan and they have now been caught doing so.

It's no use to carry on arguing as I can tell you don't even know what I'm talking about. "

PMSL, and you obviously have evidence to prove this bull shit??

in Lancashire

"

It's no use to carry on arguing as I can tell you don't even know what I'm talking about. "

sounds very much like what went on at a recent ex PM's club at Uni..

could be err well maybe similar ish..

"

PMSL, and you obviously have evidence to prove this bull shit??"

Yeah, Podesta, Clinton and their friends are discussing it in their emails, that have been leaked by Julian Assange, causing the FBI to investigate them. It was huge news all last week. Google "Podesta Emails, Spirit Cooking"

[Removed by poster at 08/11/16 20:01:30]

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet"

Quote attributed to Abraham Lincoln

"

PMSL, and you obviously have evidence to prove this bull shit??

Yeah, Podesta, Clinton and their friends are discussing it in their emails, that have been leaked by Julian Assange, causing the FBI to investigate them. It was huge news all last week. Google "Podesta Emails, Spirit Cooking"

"

Assange is a publicity seeking fraud, the wiki leaks are probably fake. Why haven't they been reported in any 'proper' news agencies, it's utter bollocks

Now I did not come up with this conspiracy theory but I think it may very well be true so here it goes.

KFC

KFC is red. Do you know what else is red? That's right, the colour red. Red has 3 letters, KFC also has 3 letters. 3x3=9, 7 ate 9 therefore we are left with 7 who ate 9. There are 7 days in a week. Week rhymes with the word beak. Chickens have beaks. Chickens have two wings, humans have zero wings. 2+0=2, the colonel (KFC guy) has two eyes, chickens also have 2 eyes. 2+2=4, there are 4 letters in the first 4 letters of the word Mcdonald's. Mcdonald's sells chicken, KFC also sells chicken. There are 9 letters in the word Mcdonald's. 9 rhymes with the electromagnetic delay line. Magnets are metal, cages are also metal. Chickens are kept in cages, is this where KFC gets their chicken?

Let's find out!

Chicken's have two legs and humans also have 2 legs, so 2+2=4. The colonel has 4 limbs, the chickens have 2 limbs unless you count their wings in which case they have 4. 4/4=1, the illuminati has 1 eye, therefore KFC is illuminati confirmed.

"Now I did not come up with this conspiracy theory but I think it may very well be true so here it goes.

KFC

KFC is red. Do you know what else is red? That's right, the colour red. Red has 3 letters, KFC also has 3 letters. 3x3=9, 7 ate 9 therefore we are left with 7 who ate 9. There are 7 days in a week. Week rhymes with the word beak. Chickens have beaks. Chickens have two wings, humans have zero wings. 2+0=2, the colonel (KFC guy) has two eyes, chickens also have 2 eyes. 2+2=4, there are 4 letters in the first 4 letters of the word Mcdonald's. Mcdonald's sells chicken, KFC also sells chicken. There are 9 letters in the word Mcdonald's. 9 rhymes with the electromagnetic delay line. Magnets are metal, cages are also metal. Chickens are kept in cages, is this where KFC gets their chicken?

Let's find out!

Chicken's have two legs and humans also have 2 legs, so 2+2=4. The colonel has 4 limbs, the chickens have 2 limbs unless you count their wings in which case they have 4. 4/4=1, the illuminati has 1 eye, therefore KFC is illuminati confirmed."

That is scary shit,

The Gemstone Files - highly plausible if you read them.

JFKs Assissination was overseen by George H W Bush in order to prevent JFKs investigation into Prescott Bush's collaboration with Nazi Germany on WW2. This single act paced the way for said GHW Bush to become Vice and then President and allow his offspring to become the Bush political dynasty. All part of the military industrial complex which wage war and conflict in order to enrich their family further*

*I just made that up actually, based on readily available facts about the Bush family! Convincing though...

"My new favourite is

Whiteboards are racist."

It's those whiteboards taking over

A new pope when sworn in is told a secret that could end mankind as we know it

Brighton - even Hove!

"A new pope when sworn in is told a secret that could end mankind as we know it"

That bears shit in the woods?

I have a particular fondness for UFO phenomena!.....I like reading the many conspiracies about how many and different types have visited

Brighton - even Hove!

Crop Circles? Interesting but possibly not conspiracy as such.

By *orthern PowerhouseMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

The most convincing ones are the ones that relate to Hitler being in south America in 1946 onwards there is some compelling evidence there.

Flat earth.... nut jobs

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"

Possibly a reference to Bohemian Grove, young padawan?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

"Elvis is still alive"....it's true...he sings in my local Indian Curry House and I'm seeing him again next week. He's very happy and hasn't aged a bit

"Crop Circles? Interesting but possibly not conspiracy as such. "

I prefer the cattle mutilations there a bit macabre

"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove"

I'd only heard of that on the old YouTube videos, the same ones that went on about "Satanism" in music, etc and I always presumed they were nutters and it was bullshit. But like I say, in the Podesta emails, it's there in black and white, they're attending something called 'Spirit Cooking', which is a black magic ceremony, involving blood, bodily fluids and mock corpses. If you look up 'Marina Abramovic, Spirit Cooking' you'll see what it is. Incredibly weird shit. I could understand teenage goth kids doing it, but presidential campaigners? It's absolutely bizarre.

in Lancashire

"

I'd only heard of that on the old YouTube videos, the same ones that went on about "Satanism" in music, etc and I always presumed they were nutters and it was bullshit. But like I say, in the Podesta emails, it's there in black and white, they're attending something called 'Spirit Cooking', which is a black magic ceremony, involving blood, bodily fluids and mock corpses. If you look up 'Marina Abramovic, Spirit Cooking' you'll see what it is. Incredibly weird shit. I could understand teenage goth kids doing it, but presidential campaigners? It's absolutely bizarre. "

don't Catholics do something similar each Sunday?

"Now I did not come up with this conspiracy theory but I think it may very well be true so here it goes.

KFC

Let's find out!

Chicken's have two legs and humans also have 2 legs, so 2+2=4. The colonel has 4 limbs, the chickens have 2 limbs unless you count their wings in which case they have 4. 4/4=1, the illuminati has 1 eye, therefore KFC is illuminati confirmed."

Awesome!

"The most convincing ones are the ones that relate to Hitler being in south America in 1946 onwards there is some compelling evidence there. "

Actually he committed suicide and was attempted to be cremated in Berlin but the Russians got there before the body would turn to ashes so they identified him from dental structure.

"

I'd only heard of that on the old YouTube videos, the same ones that went on about "Satanism" in music, etc and I always presumed they were nutters and it was bullshit. But like I say, in the Podesta emails, it's there in black and white, they're attending something called 'Spirit Cooking', which is a black magic ceremony, involving blood, bodily fluids and mock corpses. If you look up 'Marina Abramovic, Spirit Cooking' you'll see what it is. Incredibly weird shit. I could understand teenage goth kids doing it, but presidential campaigners? It's absolutely bizarre.

don't Catholics do something similar each Sunday?"

Speaking of Stanley Kubrick, I like the theory that he was involved in the faking of the moon landing, and that his other movies have subtle references to it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Governments create conspiracy theories, as they're so effective at throwing attention in the way that they choose and control. At least they do admit to this.

Podesta Spirit Cooking bollocks debunked on Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

» Add a new message to this topic