FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This 'not turning up, no message either' malarky...

This 'not turning up, no message either' malarky...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a few posts now, mainly from women who complain that meets are arranged and it ends up as a no show-no message.

Time for the truth methinks. It's gonna be tough and its gonna hurt, but you need to know.

Here it is.

Guys who do this have usually seen your face photos, decided they don't fancy you, and after chatting on MSN/FBook etc for a while they dont have the guts to tell you they want to cancel in case your turn into the bunny boiler from hell and accuse him of being a faggot cos he wont shag ya anyway...

Or it could be someone you've pissed off before and he/she has registered a new account and is getting some payback...

Or it's another woman who has registered another account cos she hates the fact your tits are better then hers, that you're chasing the same bloke as her, and so she befriends you with a photo of a guy she knows you'll like, arranges a meet with you with no intention of turning up - obviously - while she goes on a meet with Mr Dreamboat.

For guys who are victims of no shows - ummm ... your 'date' is a fat married man.

Or am I just being cynical.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Or it could be someone who is just rude! Just saying.

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

damn you found me out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fookin' 'ell Wishy, sounds like a case for Poirrot

By *hiz2112Man  over a year ago

south wales and gloucestershire

well its pretty sad what people do on here,i have been let down a few times not even a txt to say cant make it,then you realise that they have blocked you on here,,freaks

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Seen a few posts now, mainly from women who complain that meets are arranged and it ends up as a no show-no message.

Time for the truth methinks. It's gonna be tough and its gonna hurt, but you need to know.

Here it is.

Guys who do this have usually seen your face photos, decided they don't fancy you, and after chatting on MSN/FBook etc for a while they dont have the guts to tell you they want to cancel in case your turn into the bunny boiler from hell and accuse him of being a faggot cos he wont shag ya anyway...

Or it could be someone you've pissed off before and he/she has registered a new account and is getting some payback...

Or it's another woman who has registered another account cos she hates the fact your tits are better then hers, that you're chasing the same bloke as her, and so she befriends you with a photo of a guy she knows you'll like, arranges a meet with you with no intention of turning up - obviously - while she goes on a meet with Mr Dreamboat.

For guys who are victims of no shows - ummm ... your 'date' is a fat married man.

Or am I just being cynical.

"

That sounds like something you only learn by experience ( ok sometimes google ).

Am i being cynical?

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Or it could be the man has bottled it. Some fancy the idea of swinging but the reality scares them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or it could be the man has bottled it. Some fancy the idea of swinging but the reality scares them. "

Spot on

» Add a new message to this topic