FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Melt at..

Melt at..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Body temperature massage bars...anybody else tried these? they work miracles in the bedroom when your both all slippery and sliding all over each other

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

I use sweet almond oil, leaves you nice and soft and doesn't leave a stink Like baby oil and it all soaks in so you're not greasy. Nothing sexier than a naked massage with wondering hands

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Body temperature massage bars...anybody else tried these? they work miracles in the bedroom when your both all slippery and sliding all over each other "

Is it like hot stones?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I use sweet almond oil, leaves you nice and soft and doesn't leave a stink Like baby oil and it all soaks in so you're not greasy. Nothing sexier than a naked massage with wondering hands "

Noted!

"I use sweet almond oil, leaves you nice and soft and doesn't leave a stink Like baby oil and it all soaks in so you're not greasy. Nothing sexier than a naked massage with wondering hands "

With some heavy breathing, kissing of the neck and some slight nibbling of the ear to wash it down

"Body temperature massage bars...anybody else tried these? they work miracles in the bedroom when your both all slippery and sliding all over each other

Is it like hot stones?"

Like bars of soap that are scented and when you rub them over the body they melt slightly releasing the scent and creating a let's say oily environment

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Try solid coconut oil - it's solid (dur!) at room temperature but melts at skin temperature and soaks in well and is slippery

"Try solid coconut oil - it's solid (dur!) at room temperature but melts at skin temperature and soaks in well and is slippery "

Noted

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Try solid coconut oil - it's solid (dur!) at room temperature but melts at skin temperature and soaks in well and is slippery

Noted "

I'd prefer coconut to scented soap

"Try solid coconut oil - it's solid (dur!) at room temperature but melts at skin temperature and soaks in well and is slippery

Noted

I'd prefer coconut to scented soap "

Don't knock it until you've tried it

» Add a new message to this topic