FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Goodness me....

Goodness me....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had our couple profile quite a while and on the whole our experiences have been very positive. Today we had our first experience of negative contact. A couple had messaged us regarding wanting to meet us then criticised us for having looked at their profile and not replied immediately to the message they sent. Reason being myself and my partner weren't together at the time, I was busy with other things and had only looked briefly at fab and their profile and planned on chatting to my partner and then reading and responding to the message a little later. So people were we in the wrong here and should we answer and respond to messages if and when we have time to ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idan31Man  over a year ago

ashby

Looking at your profile pictures, I would say it was their loss !!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

God no!! You should reply, if you even wanted to reply, when you want to, and in your own time!! Anyone that gets arsey with you for not having replied immediately or hassles you for not replying at all, obviously isn't worth wasting your time on.

By *asy going swingersCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Definitely not in the wrong. After all both of you have to agree, Wouldn't be good if you thought yes and partner then says no.. some people just have no manners and no patients.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're very entitled to look at their profile and not respond to them immediately! That reasoning sounds completely valid and like that guy said it would appear it's their loss anyway!

Besides that... isn't the whole not responding straight away reaction that was sparked a bit of an alarm bell?

"God no!! You should reply, if you even wanted to reply, when you want to, and in your own time!! Anyone that gets arsey with you for not having replied immediately or hassles you for not replying at all, obviously isn't worth wasting your time on."

Thank you. Thing is the initial message was quite stroppy but after I spoke to my partner we agreed to send a message apologising but explaining our reasons for the delay to be met with yet another quite rude reply. At this point we decided to block as we don't want any negative experiences here. As like everyone else here we want this to be fun Fab journey

"Looking at your profile pictures, I would say it was their loss !! "

Thank you x

"God no!! You should reply, if you even wanted to reply, when you want to, and in your own time!! Anyone that gets arsey with you for not having replied immediately or hassles you for not replying at all, obviously isn't worth wasting your time on."

Seems like a strange reaction to me, you're entitled to reply in your own time. I can understand the other couple are probably just keen to get on with things as we all are when we find someone that excites us, but that's no cause for criticism, it's completely understandable that you would want to respond as a couple.

Frustrating when this sort of thing happens seems daft to miss out on a good meet over a lack of patience!

"Definitely not in the wrong. After all both of you have to agree, Wouldn't be good if you thought yes and partner then says no.. some people just have no manners and no patients."

"You're very entitled to look at their profile and not respond to them immediately! That reasoning sounds completely valid and like that guy said it would appear it's their loss anyway!

Besides that... isn't the whole not responding straight away reaction that was sparked a bit of an alarm bell? "

Yes it did but decided to give them another chance and then got the same reaction so then that consolidated the fact there was no way we were going to play with these people

"Seems like a strange reaction to me, you're entitled to reply in your own time. I can understand the other couple are probably just keen to get on with things as we all are when we find someone that excites us, but that's no cause for criticism, it's completely understandable that you would want to respond as a couple.

Frustrating when this sort of thing happens seems daft to miss out on a good meet over a lack of patience!"

Totally agree!! The mad thing is they had piqued my interest and so I was going to speak to my partner about taking them up on this offer

"You're very entitled to look at their profile and not respond to them immediately! That reasoning sounds completely valid and like that guy said it would appear it's their loss anyway!

Besides that... isn't the whole not responding straight away reaction that was sparked a bit of an alarm bell?

Yes it did but decided to give them another chance and then got the same reaction so then that consolidated the fact there was no way we were going to play with these people "

Well aren't you guys good but as has been echoed in this thread "It's their loss!"

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"God no!! You should reply, if you even wanted to reply, when you want to, and in your own time!! Anyone that gets arsey with you for not having replied immediately or hassles you for not replying at all, obviously isn't worth wasting your time on.

Thank you. Thing is the initial message was quite stroppy but after I spoke to my partner we agreed to send a message apologising but explaining our reasons for the delay to be met with yet another quite rude reply. At this point we decided to block as we don't want any negative experiences here. As like everyone else here we want this to be fun Fab journey "

As it should be ...probably took the right course of action. If the first message was stroppy too, makes you wonder if it was a single bloke posing as a couple.

By *asy going swingersCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I hope you let them know that you was actually interested until they started to be rude. Just so they really understand what a mistake it was

"I hope you let them know that you was actually interested until they started to be rude. Just so they really understand what a mistake it was "

[Removed by poster at 06/11/16 19:11:37]

"I hope you let them know that you was actually interested until they started to be rude. Just so they really understand what a mistake it was "

I didn't to be honest as I was quite shocked at their actions. After the second message we just decided to block and move on

Kinky

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"I hope you let them know that you was actually interested until they started to be rude. Just so they really understand what a mistake it was

I didn't to be honest as I was quite shocked at their actions. After the second message we just decided to block and move on

Kinky "

Always the best action under these circumstances

» Add a new message to this topic