FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Priceless life advice

Priceless life advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love yourself, don't be a simpleton and less Daily Mirror.

Yours truly - Master of Disaster

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

Don't get married.

Eat more veg.

Don't eat yellow snow.

If you're going to pick a fight with someone, make sure they are smaller than you (or don't know how to punch back).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't judge a person by how they treat their equals but by how they treat those they consider they are better than...

It's great to have a modicum of intelligence but don't let it go to your head

Beard

"Don't get married.

Eat more veg.

Don't eat yellow snow.

If you're going to pick a fight with someone, make sure they are smaller than you (or don't know how to punch back)."

Plus that optionally

Don't be a cunt.

The world would be a much better place

No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach

Down to hell,

Dont be afraid of ones previous failings, or trecheoury, as said one can not truly become something of true good if they don't know anything of wickedness

Otherwise why will any one do good, but only sit on the fence if they don't know what's bad around them, what it is there fighting against, or have not the reasons to empower good in the first place,

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

Sadly the OP has failed at this one already. "

*sniggers...........

It's nice to be nice

"It's nice to be nice "

Exactly so where's all that hate coming from?

"Love yourself, don't be a simpleton and less Daily Mirror.

Yours truly - Master of Disaster"

and blueberries

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

That's so worth any repercussions.

Look both ways before you cross a road

Feel the love. Like the OP is feeling in here

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

Sadly the OP has failed at this one already.

*sniggers..........."

*also sniggers...

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers..."

Chortle

Wanted to be different to sniggers

[Removed by poster at 05/11/16 11:38:49]

"Feel the love. Like the OP is feeling in here "

Couldn't care less for a simpleton love

"It's nice to be nice

Exactly so where's all that hate coming from?"

I think you're sucking it in, like a black hole of ignorance, arrogance and stupidity.

"Feel the love. Like the OP is feeling in here

Couldn't care less for a simpleton love "

With great arrogance comes great responsibility, or words to that effect. I take it that you're basing your fab journey around the ethos of 'how can you feel good if there's not someone to feel better than'?

Elevating yourself through others misery is a repulsive action and places you heartily in twunt land pal

Beard

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Op, were you born nasty, or did you take lessons?

With great arrogance comes great responsibility, or words to that effect. I take it that you're basing your fab journey around the ethos of 'how can you feel good if there's not someone to feel better than'?

Elevating yourself through others misery is a repulsive action and places you heartily in twunt land pal

Beard"

Well said big chap

Beard"

I can live with that knowing it's all wrong impression.

[Removed by poster at 05/11/16 11:49:59]

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

Wanted to be different to sniggers "

All of the above - totally unnecessary. And kind of proves that the forum has a tendency to round on a single guy that might challenge the 'norms' of the forum en masse.

I've not read all of the threads to be honest, so don't know what has or hasn't been said in them fully, but surely people are allowed to present their views without insult or prejudice (on BOTH sides).

My one and only time out on here (so far) was when I said half the forum can be c*nts at times. And I'm NOT saying that now (mods - please note!) but this morning kinda reminds me of that day ..

"It's nice to be nice

Exactly so where's all that hate coming from?"

Are you for real OP?

I've read a couple of your threads today and I suggest you step away from the keyboard and give yourself a timeout ...

Beard

I can live with that knowing it's all wrong impression."

Whatever you tell yourself to be able to look in the mirror. Your words and actions speak volumes. If you want to paddle in the shallow end of human interaction then expect to get splashed

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

All of the above - totally unnecessary. And kind of proves that the forum has a tendency to round on a single guy that might challenge the 'norms' of the forum en masse.

I've not read all of the threads to be honest, so don't know what has or hasn't been said in them fully, but surely people are allowed to present their views without insult or prejudice (on BOTH sides).

My one and only time out on here (so far) was when I said half the forum can be c*nts at times. And I'm NOT saying that now (mods - please note!) but this morning kinda reminds me of that day .. "

Perhaps reading the threads he posted would have been a good idea before commenting ?

Making the above statement without having done so is like writing a review of a film without having actually seen it

Beard

Whatever you tell yourself to be able to look in the mirror. Your words and actions speak volumes. If you want to paddle in the shallow end of human interaction then expect to get splashed"

Haven't been splashed yet - it takes a lot more than a bunch of boring people barking at me because they've failed to understand the complexity of my threads/posts to actually "splash" me...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Perhaps reading the threads he posted would have been a good idea before commenting ?

Making the above statement without having done so is like writing a review of a film without having actually seen it"

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

My one and only time out on here (so far) was when I said half the forum can be c*nts at times. And I'm NOT saying that now (mods - please note!) but this morning kinda reminds me of that day ..

Perhaps reading the threads he posted would have been a good idea before commenting ?

Making the above statement without having done so is like writing a review of a film without having actually seen it"

Fella, I'm free to comment as I see and how I see. I haven't read all of the threads all the way through as I said but I have read enough of them to make my point valid.

Is it acceptable to call someone a cunt as you don't agree with them or their approach?

As far as I've seen he's called nobody a cunt himself.

If I had to take an objective view on the most cuntish behaviour of the two, I know which side of the fence I'd sit.

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

Making the above statement without having done so is like writing a review of a film without having actually seen it

Fella, I'm free to comment as I see and how I see. I haven't read all of the threads all the way through as I said but I have read enough of them to make my point valid.

Is it acceptable to call someone a cunt as you don't agree with them or their approach?

If I had to take an objective view on the most cuntish behaviour of the two, I know which side of the fence I'd sit.

"

It's pointless arguing over that. Internet gives people the opportunity to call others names and such. Also the feeling of community is pretty strong with folks here. What type of community I'll keep to myself.

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

My one and only time out on here (so far) was when I said half the forum can be c*nts at times. And I'm NOT saying that now (mods - please note!) but this morning kinda reminds me of that day .. "

Normally I'd agree but I think in this instance he's A) brought it on himself and B) absolutely loving it.

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

"

So by your on words you're happy to make a judgement without all of the information available to you

Be that as it may, your view annd my own on what is acceptable behaviour differ, mine is that the OP brought the C bomb on himself, you obviously don't

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Never trust a fart after a hot curry..

In every bunch of roses there is a prick..

There is always one imbecile you didn't account for..

Don't take a sleeping tablet and a laxative on the same night..

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity..

Never lick a steak knife...

If you look like your passport picture, you need a holiday...

And remember,

The one thing that unites almost every person, irrelevant of age, social status or origin is that we all believe we are good drivers.

Have a great day all..

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

Normally I'd agree but I think in this instance he's A) brought it on himself and B) absolutely loving it. "

I totally agree on both counts

[Removed by poster at 05/11/16 12:21:22]

"

"

Well since it was me that first pointed it out that the OP failed, I'd like to hope that you've read enough of my forum posts to know that it takes a lot for me to call someone out like that. I'd say if you read the other posts you'd perhaps understand.

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

So by your on words you're happy to make a judgement without all of the information available to you

Be that as it may, your view annd my own on what is acceptable behaviour differ, mine is that the OP brought the C bomb on himself, you obviously don't"

I'm happy to make a judgement that somebody who calls someone else a c*nt (and the whooping parade of sychophants that follow) is being more of a c*nt than someone who doesn't, yes.

Beard

Whatever you tell yourself to be able to look in the mirror. Your words and actions speak volumes. If you want to paddle in the shallow end of human interaction then expect to get splashed

Haven't been splashed yet - it takes a lot more than a bunch of boring people barking at me because they've failed to understand the complexity of my threads/posts to actually "splash" me..."

And yet for all these 'boring people' you're still posting and lapping up the attention that your low brow taunting garners, hence the multiple threads and thinly veiled insults.

If you believe yourself so above all of this then please go do something amazing with your health and vitality... no? Carry on trolling then for all the self loathing appeasement that you can muster

Beard

"

I'm happy to make a judgement that somebody who calls someone else a c*nt (and the whooping parade of sychophants that follow) is being more of a c*nt than someone who doesn't, yes. "

Wow. I'm really disappointed to read that Dan. The OP has started several other threads, go and read them. Just because it's not been said on this thread, doesn't mean he's not deserving of the title.

"Don't judge a person by how they treat their equals but by how they treat those they consider they are better than...

It's great to have a modicum of intelligence but don't let it go to your head

Beard"

Well said

Think I best clarify my comment wasn't directed at the OP.

It was life advice in general

"

I'm happy to make a judgement that somebody who calls someone else a c*nt (and the whooping parade of sychophants that follow) is being more of a c*nt than someone who doesn't, yes. "

Wow, so I could call Hitler a C Bomb and you'd then anyone who agrees with me would be instantly wrong in your view

"Think I best clarify my comment wasn't directed at the OP.

It was life advice in general "

Apologies for dragging your post into this xx

"

I'm happy to make a judgement that somebody who calls someone else a c*nt (and the whooping parade of sychophants that follow) is being more of a c*nt than someone who doesn't, yes.

Wow. I'm really disappointed to read that Dan. The OP has started several other threads, go and read them. Just because it's not been said on this thread, doesn't mean he's not deserving of the title."

Probably the first time I've ever disagreed with you Dan, if a spade is a spade... I'm just a bit more verbose than most

By *limandtrim300Couple  over a year ago

Ely

"No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach

Down to hell,

"

Carl Jung eh

good advice though

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

I know you are Guardian of The Downtrodden Forum Single Men Dan, and often I would agree with you - but perhaps you should choose your battles in order to make your point more valid.

This fellow appears to be a plum.

Lemmings don't take paracetamol or jump off cliffs.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I know you are Guardian of The Downtrodden Forum Single Men Dan"

Fuck it, I'll be an elitist cliquey cunt - this given title made me snort.

"

Well since it was me that first pointed it out that the OP failed, I'd like to hope that you've read enough of my forum posts to know that it takes a lot for me to call someone out like that. I'd say if you read the other posts you'd perhaps understand. "

Agreed Kianna - he's mixed things up this morning and people may not agree with him.

But truthfully, the forum pack mentality of taking the prey down and mauling him collectively doesn't sit well with me.

You may well be right.

My original point was that the OP has a right to post here without insult or prejudice. And that applies on ALL sides - equally to the OP.

It wasn't the OP that dropped the C bomb though. And that was my point.

Anyway - its an entertaining read hey?

I don't think I've previously been involved in any 'pack mentality' threads. However, the OP was deserving of it all today.

By *ickerman30Man  over a year ago

here and there

Never put dick anywhere you would not put your finger

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Don't let the trolls dictate your responses.

I've failed at that one already today...back to the Buddhist handbook for some more illumination again methinks

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

So based on the comments I missed while slowly typing my last response and drinking my coffee..

And the fact I came here for some light relief from the shit going on in my life over the last couple of days.. Here's a few more to ponder over...

It's better to sit in silence and let people think you a fool then to open your mouth and prove them right...

Manners make a man...

A person that Is nice to you but rude to a waiter is not a nice person.. And finally..

If you have nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up!!

Always look on the bright side of life...

"Never trust a fart after a hot curry..

In every bunch of roses there is a prick..

There is always one imbecile you didn't account for..

Don't take a sleeping tablet and a laxative on the same night..

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity..

Never lick a steak knife...

If you look like your passport picture, you need a holiday...

And remember,

The one thing that unites almost every person, irrelevant of age, social status or origin is that we all believe we are good drivers.

Have a great day all.. "

Love these

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I agree with you on this one Dan. As bringing one thread over into another doesn't always work. I will post something on one thread and people remember what I said, I don't .... what I say depends on what I think that moment. I have seen some of the OP threads, but I dont judge him by them. It's not my place. I have been on the receiving end of different posters talking about me on the thread and giggling (not anyone posting here) and its not nice. They often dont realise that I dont necessarily disagree with them, just questioning their logic and commitment.

So, if you can't take it, you shouldn't be here, but why post like that ... giggle, snigger, popcorn etc ... it does indicate sycophants and attention seekers, those who want to get in the group. I thought they all just stayed on the fancy a fuck and kiss, fuck avoid threads ...

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

"

"Never put dick anywhere you would not put your finger"

Hahahaha brilliant

"I agree with you on this one Dan. As bringing one thread over into another doesn't always work. I will post something on one thread and people remember what I said, I don't .... what I say depends on what I think that moment. I have seen some of the OP threads, but I dont judge him by them. It's not my place. I have been on the receiving end of different posters talking about me on the thread and giggling (not anyone posting here) and its not nice. They often dont realise that I dont necessarily disagree with them, just questioning their logic and commitment.

So, if you can't take it, you shouldn't be here, but why post like that ... giggle, snigger, popcorn etc ... it does indicate sycophants and attention seekers, those who want to get in the group. I thought they all just stayed on the fancy a fuck and kiss, fuck avoid threads ...

"

Or I could have posted because I thought it was funny and a deserved comment.

"

Manners make a man...

"

I love the scene in Kingsman:The Secret Service when Colin Firth says manners maketh the man.

"

Well since it was me that first pointed it out that the OP failed, I'd like to hope that you've read enough of my forum posts to know that it takes a lot for me to call someone out like that. I'd say if you read the other posts you'd perhaps understand.

Agreed Kianna - he's mixed things up this morning and people may not agree with him.

But truthfully, the forum pack mentality of taking the prey down and mauling him collectively doesn't sit well with me.

You may well be right.

My original point was that the OP has a right to post here without insult or prejudice. And that applies on ALL sides - equally to the OP.

It wasn't the OP that dropped the C bomb though. And that was my point.

Anyway - its an entertaining read hey?"

I do agree with you in terms of forum pack mentality in general terms but in this case I'm taking a cumulative response to a number of comments that simply don't sit right with me.

Yes the forums are public and differing views are the bedrock of interesting threads. However defending someone simply because they're in the minority is also to defend their views and I find this posters attitude and views vile.

Taking the 'all minorities are to be defended' stance is just as bad as the pack mentality

A tree standing against the wind will break. Better to flex with it

Simpletons can't choose to not be.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, and don't put up with people that are reckless with yours.

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.

Don't beleive just because you're nice to other people they will reciprocate.

Wait for it, this is a good one:

Never love anyone who treats you like you are ordinary.

*boom*

"

I do agree with you in terms of forum pack mentality in general terms but in this case I'm taking a cumulative response to a number of comments that simply don't sit right with me.

Yes the forums are public and differing views are the bedrock of interesting threads. However defending someone simply because they're in the minority is also to defend their views and I find this posters attitude and views vile.

Taking the 'all minorities are to be defended' stance is just as bad as the pack mentality"

I get that fella and absolutely respect your view.

To be clear I'm not defending his views. At all. But I am his right to express them. One of the great things about this country is the freedoms to express views, however controversial, without prejudice.

Of course, I also appreciate that this also means people have the right to respond to those views in the way THEY seem fit too! Fair do's and all that.

As a kiddie I suffered the odd bout of bullying so my natural instinct is to stand up for the underdog. Doesn't mean I agree with them and someone above said I should choose my fights. Maybe I should, and so that's all I'm going to say on this thread for now

"Don't be a cunt.

Word.

*sniggers...........

*also sniggers...

Chortle

"

Agreed. Two wrongs doesn't make it right. I bet the name callers don't get a warning.

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"Look both ways before you cross a road "

Deep

"

Taking the 'all minorities are to be defended' stance is just as bad as the pack mentality

To be clear I'm not defending his views. At all. But I am his right to express them. One of the great things about this country is the freedoms to express views, however controversial, without prejudice.

Of course, I also appreciate that this also means people have the right to respond to those views in the way THEY seem fit too! Fair do's and all that.

As a kiddie I suffered the odd bout of bullying so my natural instinct is to stand up for the underdog. Doesn't mean I agree with them and someone above said I should choose my fights. Maybe I should, and so that's all I'm going to say on this thread for now "

Having said all that I've just seen the comment in the pill popping thread and wholly disagree with them! So yeah - maybe it's all been a bit TOO much this morning

"

As a kiddie I suffered the odd bout of bullying so my natural instinct is to stand up for the underdog. Doesn't mean I agree with them and someone above said I should choose my fights. Maybe I should, and so that's all I'm going to say on this thread for now "

I get the whole freedom of fair speech and all that but I also think that defending someone simply because the numbers aren't fair also puts you in danger of standing for their views. And whilst I sympathise with your experiences as a child I do think that as adults we have to temper those experiences with judgement. Using past traumas as an excuse is simply a way of excusing future bad behaviour

You don't have to set yourself on fire to make others feel warm.

You don't have to blow out someone else's candle to make yours shine brighter.

The Internet can help you connect with people far away, but also make you ignore those close to you.

Yes I know, all very cheesy

"No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach

Down to hell,

Carl Jung eh

good advice though"

Yes indeed hugely satisfying gentleman to read about! Just finshed his book the Aryan christ,

Now I have all kinds of other sub subjects to research and read up on knowledge is power!

Good old girl for requnizing c.g Jung round applause kiss*

Also be individual, and don't let the govemernt pull the wool over your eyes!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

My advice, to no-one in particular is,...

Don't start 8 threads in 24 hours which degenerate into pure trolling!

"My advice, to no-one in particular is,...

Don't start 8 threads in 24 hours which degenerate into pure trolling! "

Unless it's your pure intention in the first place?

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Never pat a hedgehog and never kick a fresh turd on a sunny day

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Unless it's your pure intention in the first place? "

My advice to no one in particular is 'trolling is what bored 13 year olds do.life has amazing things to offer,winding up strangers online is not one of them'

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Into every life a little rain must fall.

Ps does anybody know what the cunt situation thus far,

I've kinda lost track.

Life Isint waiting for the storm to pass,

It's learning to dance in the rain,

Above poster thanks for reminding me of my favorite quote x

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

My advice to no one in particular is 'trolling is what bored 13 year olds do.life has amazing things to offer,winding up strangers online is not one of them'"

if you dont like something, you dont haveto join in, you can in fact stay out of it..amazing i know..

glasgow

"Life Isint waiting for the storm to pass,

It's learning to dance in the rain,

Above poster thanks for reminding me of my favorite quote x"

I almost done yours.

Gloucester

If a girl says that you don't need to wear a condom...... WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM!!!!!!

My advice to no one in particular is 'trolling is what bored 13 year olds do.life has amazing things to offer,winding up strangers online is not one of them'if you dont like something, you dont haveto join in, you can in fact stay out of it..amazing i know.."

Hi Suzy we had a great convo on my old account, on a thread I created

Debating weather or not the world was nearing closer to a global consciences change,

You had some very interesting things to say I regard you my type of lady highly as your extremely Indvidual,

Love you to drop me a message so we can chat x

Never give more then two chances one can because mistake two I guess could three you are stupid.

Never let people drag you down people will do in free of charge.

"If a girl says that you don't need to wear a condom...... WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM!!!!!!"

By *azNdavCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

Ladies and gentlemen of fab, wear sunscreen

If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it

The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists

Catalogue and destroy (or at least heavily regulate) every source of instant gratification in your life.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

My advice to no one in particular is 'trolling is what bored 13 year olds do.life has amazing things to offer,winding up strangers online is not one of them'if you dont like something, you dont haveto join in, you can in fact stay out of it..amazing i know.."

Very true... But also, if you don't like something you can criticise it...amazing, I know! Almost like we all have freedom of expression on here!

"Catalogue and destroy (or at least heavily regulate) every source of instant gratification in your life. "

Love it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

This is what i say to my so .

Its not about the fuck ups you make but what you learn from them that counts

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

*son*

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Mmm different cultures and values, breaking Uk laws OP.

What was that about Brexit?

Be true to who you are ......

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Before you go for an interview for a job, see how the employees leave the place. If they are running out of the place, it might not be a suitable place to work if everyone is on a hurry to get away.

Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile.

"Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile. "
I love that xxxx

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Don't piss into the wind, dont tug on superman's cape

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If the OP is that bad, why are so many people following him around the forum to take objection to him?

Surely if you know someone is talking rot, you would be well advised to ignore their threads and move onto something else?

[Removed by poster at 07/11/16 00:50:27]

glasgow

"If the OP is that bad, why are so many people following him around the forum to take objection to him?

Surely if you know someone is talking rot, you would be well advised to ignore their threads and move onto something else?"

Very true,it'll never happen.

For some taking objection,

is all they've got.

Sad but true.

Do not walk behind me... I will not lead

Do not walk ahead... I will not follow

Just fuck off and leave me alone

By *imky69Woman  over a year ago

heath hays

Love

Live

Laugh

Learn

And never use deep heat as lube X

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Don't take em back to your place, ever.

If you don't fancy them like mad fuck off fast.

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

In life, you meet people for a season, a reason or a lifetime.

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

When they go low, you go high! (First lady Michelle Obama)

My mum always told me, when someone is unpleasant to me: 'Don't lower yourself to their standards'.

I find I smile to myself when someone speaks to me in a manner they intend to upset me...or offend me.. or wind me.... because these words keep me grounded in that moment. For knowing it is they who makes themsekves look a fool. Not I.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Don't wipe your arse on broken glass. Wise words indeed

Don't eat yellow snow

"Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile. "

Awwww this resonates.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

When life gives you lemon, make lemonade.

Gloucester

Never squat whilst wearing spurs

If you're happy and you know it, think again.

Don't join Fab, nuts, just realised that's rubblish advice, you already have!

» Add a new message to this topic