FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > For guys only

For guys only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackXeal OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

If you do not fit the description of a man you are an intruder and we don't welcome you

Guys don't you think women on this site are full of themselves? They always complain they get tons of messages in which they were the one seeking our attention.

They need us on daily basis to message them. They depend on our lovely messages and good compliments from us to make the their day.

So guys I want us to stop messaging them starting from midnight and let us watch them bombarding us messages.

If you guys are bored we can message each other and talk about anything while having a can. So let's make them crawling back to us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My favourite part was 'depend.'

Stopped a long time ago.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

Ladies actually message us all the time

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"Stopped a long time ago. "

Liar

"If you do not fit the description of a man you are an intruder and we don't welcome you

Guys don't you think women on this site are full of themselves? They always complain they get tons of messages in which they were the one seeking our attention.

They need us on daily basis to message them. They depend on our lovely messages and good compliments from us to make the their day.

So guys I want us to stop messaging them starting from midnight and let us watch them bombarding us messages.

If you guys are bored we can message each other and talk about anything while having a can. So let's make them crawling back to us. "

Yeah I really depend on the "nice tits" "id fuck you silly" "cmon suck my big dick" messages i need these to function daily

No.

You're messaging the wrong people if they're full of themselves and/or they need you.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"My favourite part was 'depend.' "

is it not a short squirt in excitement from depend to gagging to fuck anyone who asks..?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I depend on messages from men so much I have my filters on so they can't message then cry because I haven't received any.

"If you do not fit the description of a man you are an intruder and we don't welcome you

If you guys are bored we can message each other and talk about anything while having a can. So let's make them crawling back to us.

Yeah I really depend on the "nice tits" "id fuck you silly" "cmon suck my big dick" messages i need these to function daily "

Well your boobs do look very nice. But im sure there are better ways of wording that

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

*has the slaves set down the palanquin and ready the popcorn*

I'm in.

I'm totally full of myself (and up myself and all other variations) but it's got nothing to do with this site, I'm just mint.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I'm in."

No you're soooo out you shit glitter, honey

I rarely send a first contact message.

I figure it's only going to sit as one of many, unnoticed and unanswered plus if a women on here isn't sexually liberated enough to send a first message then she's not for me

OP you message first? Wow...! Blokes still do that?

"I depend on messages from men so much I have my filters on so they can't message then cry because I haven't received any."

I'm assuming you also go UNLOS in a 6 weekly cycle?

"OP you message first? Wow...! Blokes still do that?"

Not REAL blokes mate!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I depend on messages from men so much I have my filters on so they can't message then cry because I haven't received any.

I'm assuming you also go UNLOS in a 6 weekly cycle? "

Only after posting a status announcing it in the faint hope that someone will beg me to stay. I think that's how it's done?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I depend on messages from men so much I have my filters on so they can't message then cry because I haven't received any.

Only after posting a status announcing it in the faint hope that someone will beg me to stay. I think that's how it's done?"

Bonus points if you also post a thread moaning about how there are no decent men (and someone mentions cake) and subsequently you are done fabbing.

Only after posting a status announcing it in the faint hope that someone will beg me to stay. I think that's how it's done?"

Tell a few well chosen allies the REAL (made up) reason you're leaving so they can allude to it in later posts....

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Well that made me laugh.

I don't think women on here are full of themselves, there have been times they have been full of ME!, maybe you might want to rethink your approach op, to start with if the suffragette movement taught us anything, if you exclude women from doing anything, they will eventually do it, they're tenacious like that you knows

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

If you guys are bored we can message each other and talk about anything while having a can. So let's make them crawling back to us. "

You're just going to wait till five past midnight when us men have down tools and then you'll be only one messaging to up your chances, well i am not falling for it, so after tonights meet from on of the many full of themselves ladies it will be business as usually from me!!! You can't kid a kidder!!!!

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Right on brother!!

Intruder alert!!!!

First four months i came back on here i had all men blocked from messaging me, so no we aren't all wanting messages.

I do like your idea about men making friends, i don't see why not.

We won't bombard you with messages though, we aren't pests.

You mean it's possible to send a message on here ?

Learn something every day

Wow that is a bold statement 'OP' and not without risk. I for one will be no party to this.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't know what it would be like to have a male friend as mine are all women. Some of them are married to men but the men are a bit dull. I don't talk to them much. That sounds really snobby and aloof but I'm not a football fan and I'm not a stockbroker who can have weekends in Rome so I don't have much in common.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

So how many replies do we think this OP has to get to earn a BJ?

» Add a new message to this topic