FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not happening

Not happening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here a fair while now and it's not really happening not sure if it's us or what.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ae you after profile advice?

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

I think need more profile detail.picture are great.

Tried big description small etc

"Been on here a fair while now and it's not really happening not sure if it's us or what. "

You didnt reply to our wink

Who are you looking to meet? Single guys probably would meet you. But couples and single girls are going to have to deal with the age difference.

"Been on here a fair while now and it's not really happening not sure if it's us or what. "

We would happily meet u x but unfortunately you won't smoker's I've sent a wink just to say hi x

Because your in Notts that's not very local for regular play

"Who are you looking to meet? Single guys probably would meet you. But couples and single girls are going to have to deal with the age difference. "

Age difference don't matter x

No here for single guys and age is just a number

Your area isn't specific enough as a rule if someone says they are from sexyville,middle earth or somewhere over the rainbow I tend not to bother with them .if you don't want to meet people from your town then state that on your profile but as lots of people don't travel they're looking for local meets and if you don't advertise where your at who would contact you at that is the crux of the problem

"Who are you looking to meet? Single guys probably would meet you. But couples and single girls are going to have to deal with the age difference.

Age difference don't matter x"

Of course it does!

"Who are you looking to meet? Single guys probably would meet you. But couples and single girls are going to have to deal with the age difference.

Of course it does! "

Why does it? x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Because your in Notts that's not very local for regular play"

Why not mention that on your profile? If you want profile advice, you need to ask for it.

Noted

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Maybe just expand your profile text to a couple of short paragraphs defining what you want.

Punchy and to the point..

Pics are great too, I can't see any reason what would be putting people off...

I see u have amended your town that will help u more now

Of course it does!

Why does it? x"

He's in his 50's alot of younger women won't even meet guys in their 40's. Especially when there aren't that many photos of what they can expect to meet. I can imagine the male half of the couple being keen to meet, but the female being rather more hesitant.

"Maybe just expand your profile text to a couple of short paragraphs defining what you want.

Punchy and to the point..

Pics are great too, I can't see any reason what would be putting people off..."

I can but seeing as they haven't responded to whether they want profile advice can't say.

Both happy to meet the right couple and any good advice is taken onboard

Hang on. This soft swap meet, is it the males sat about watching the girls 'get it on' only, like a dirty old man at a lap dance?

Of course it does!

Why does it? x

He's in his 50's alot of younger women won't even meet guys in their 40's. Especially when there aren't that many photos of what they can expect to meet. I can imagine the male half of the couple being keen to meet, but the female being rather more hesitant. "

She's 39 not really that much of a big difference 13 years isn't a lot at all.

She isn't a lot of younger women she is her she has her own mind.

How do u know it's not her who wants it more and he has agreed to keep her happy? I'm sure if u asked for a face pic of him they would be happy to send 1. Unless you have actually spoken to them you won't know any thing about them

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Personally even if you did meet single guys something doesn't sit right with me with this profile

Lack of profile text l,no photos of you together and hardly any meeting in person verifications

Ladies photos look to professional

No disrespect but I would probably give you guys a swerve

"Both happy to meet the right couple and any good advice is taken onboard"

You're just going to have to accept there may not be a "right couple" my wife and i have been here 5 years and not found our "right couple" you've just gotta suck it up.

"Both happy to meet the right couple and any good advice is taken onboard

You're just going to have to accept there may not be a "right couple" my wife and i have been here 5 years and not found our "right couple" you've just gotta suck it up."

Me and my boyfriend have been on just over a year and we have found 2 or 3 perfect couples that we love playing with. So yes it can happen

Of course it does!

Why does it? x

He's in his 50's alot of younger women won't even meet guys in their 40's. Especially when there aren't that many photos of what they can expect to meet. I can imagine the male half of the couple being keen to meet, but the female being rather more hesitant.

How do u know it's not her who wants it more and he has agreed to keep her happy? I'm sure if u asked for a face pic of him they would be happy to send 1. Unless you have actually spoken to them you won't know any thing about them"

Well clearly there are some issues somewhere otherwise they wouldn't be complaining.

"Personally even if you did meet single guys something doesn't sit right with me with this profile

Lack of profile text l,no photos of you together and hardly any meeting in person verifications

"

Probably because male is a photographer and she a part time model

Of course it does!

Why does it? x

How do u know it's not her who wants it more and he has agreed to keep her happy? I'm sure if u asked for a face pic of him they would be happy to send 1. Unless you have actually spoken to them you won't know any thing about them

Well clearly there are some issues somewhere otherwise they wouldn't be complaining. "

Well maybe they have messages and requests that they are not interested in.

Yes I agree profile could do with a bit of work. But you can't blame it on their age gap

Well you've had at least two couples flag their interest in you already on this thread. So it's you're criteria that is too stringent not the fact that nobody wants to meet you. Of course you're free to have whatever criteria you want but don't bemoan the fact you're getting no interest when people DO want to meet you!

Bi fems or bi fem couples are the most sought after on the site so you need to ensure you stand out over and above all the other couples looking for them on here.

Good luck in your search! I hope you find what you're looking for soon!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Personally even if you did meet single guys something doesn't sit right with me with this profile

Probably because male is a photographer and she a part time model"

Why not mention that on your profile? You're saying interesting things but not in the right place.

Cheers

Of course it does!

Why does it? x

Well clearly there are some issues somewhere otherwise they wouldn't be complaining.

Yes I agree profile could do with a bit of work. But you can't blame it on their age gap"

Age is always a factor.

" Hang on. This soft swap meet, is it the males sat about watching the girls 'get it on' only, like a dirty old man at a lap dance? "

My boyfriend loves watching me play girl on girl... does that make him a dirty old man?

I also love watching my boyfriend play with guys does that make dirty old woman?

Why not mention that on your profile? You're saying interesting things but not in the right place. "

I don't mention I work in a factory making cardboard tubes.

Doesn't matter what they do for a job.

"Been on here a fair while now and it's not really happening not sure if it's us or what.

Well you've had at least two couples flag their interest in you already on this thread. So it's you're criteria that is too stringent not the fact that nobody wants to meet you. Of course you're free to have whatever criteria you want but don't bemoan the fact you're getting no interest when people DO want to meet you!

Bi fems or bi fem couples are the most sought after on the site so you need to ensure you stand out over and above all the other couples looking for them on here.

Good luck in your search! I hope you find what you're looking for soon! "

Got my you're and your mixed up - d'oh!

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Have you tried some of the local clubs it's a good way to meet and have a social at same time

Don't think there's a problem with your profile and your pics look great

Thanks for the advice folks

Of course it does!

Why does it? x

Yes I agree profile could do with a bit of work. But you can't blame it on their age gap

Age is always a factor. "

No its not though....

My dad is 72 and his wife of 15 years in 52 they have 2 kids together and my dad's eldest son is 54.

I think clarification on the "Soft Swap" would help.

Most couples don't want to soft swap, they want the full on play experience. I think this is a big issue as to why you're not getting what you want from the site.

Like I said, this soft swap needs more detail, because if you just expect a couple to come round and watch you guys play? Why would they bother? They could meet couples for full swap instead and have much more fun

We are going to try CHAMS but my guess is it won't be what we are after but wot know till we try.

Paying £30 to get in a club to me is a bit alien must be my age.

"I think clarification on the "Soft Swap" would help.

Most couples don't want to soft swap, they want the full on play experience. I think this is a big issue as to why you're not getting what you want from the site.

Like I said, this soft swap needs more detail, because if you just expect a couple to come round and watch you guys play? Why would they bother? They could meet couples for full swap instead and have much more fun "

Not everyone here is happy to go full

Age is not just a number. I'm told that all the time by young boys. I'm 57. Been told that by 19 year old son and 30 year old. No. Not going there.

When I was on with my partner as as a couple. We would prefer a couple of similar age to us

Brighton - even Hove!

Why not mention that on your profile? You're saying interesting things but not in the right place.

"

Indeed it doesn't but doing so helps explain the good photos and lack of male photos which the poster further up in the thread asked about. They don't say they do it as a job anyway.

Like I said, this soft swap needs more detail, because if you just expect a couple to come round and watch you guys play? Why would they bother? They could meet couples for full swap instead and have much more fun

Not everyone here is happy to go full"

No, you're right but those that aren't are a minority. I did say "most couples" or did you miss that part?

Plus you haven't even clarified what your version of soft swap is?

Not everyone here is happy to go full"

When we 1st started we was only sift swap. At 1st we would only do oral on other couples either FF or MF that's as far as it went but as we discussed more fantasies with each other we took steps forward x

Brighton - even Hove!

Bear in mind that the more specific your needs are, the less people there are to fulfil them.

Clarified

Indeed it doesn't but doing so helps explain the good photos and lack of male photos which the poster further up in the thread asked about. They don't say they do it as a job anyway. "

Most of our public pics are of me on our meets ( with concentrate to post the pics) maybe 1 or 2 with part of boyfriend in them. I've been told some of my pics look professional. why should they need to explain why they have good pics?

"Clarified "

Can I ask what "everything but ultimate with guys means"

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

We don't message and to be fair we don't receive that many either, but it suits us as we like to visit our local club and play things by a kind of see what happens motto, it works for us but I agree with clem a little I'm sorry, I have glanced at your profile on the odd occasion op, some things have changed on and off if I recall, but to be honest, I have always had a feeling of something wrong about it, I couldn't say what, which I accept is no help, but if we did message, I would be put off messaging, I think if you feel disheartened on here then maybe try a club, but try a couple of clubs and go on different nights, you need this to decipher what it is you want from a club good luck with your quest op Mrs blue eyes

Pics to us are normal just didn't realise they were any different in quality to anyone else's.

No, you're right but those that aren't are a minority. I did say "most couples" or did you miss that part?

Plus you haven't even clarified what your version of soft swap is? "

But they not looking for full swap so they not looking to meet just any couple they look for a certain type of couple. There is plenty of soft swap couples on here.

Like I said their profile needed more but they have sorted that now.

Hope you guys find what your looking for and you have fun on your 1st meet x

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Stop being so picky! AND PICK ME!!

"Pics to us are normal just didn't realise they were any different in quality to anyone else's. "

To be fair I didn't think they were any different from others.

I like your pics but have also seen many other pics that are professional

fab is a strange old place and is often feast or famine, just broaden your horizons and hang in there you come across the nicest folks in the most unexpected places when you least expect it...Good luck and hang in there

xx

But they not looking for full swap so they not looking to meet just any couple they look for a certain type of couple. There is plenty of soft swap couples on here.

Hope you guys find what your looking for and you have fun on your 1st meet x"

I know they're not looking for full swap, but there's varying degrees of soft swap which is why I mentioned they might want to clarify what their version of soft swap is?

Hope you guys find what your looking for and you have fun on your 1st meet x"

we have already played with a couple but not from here

Hope you guys find what your looking for and you have fun on your 1st meet x

I know they're not looking for full swap, but there's varying degrees of soft swap which is why I mentioned they might want to clarify what their version of soft swap is? "

I'm almost certain when they get messages or they send message they will talk about it.

Just like when we message a couple we always ask their limits if it's not clear on profile. Same as when people message us.

Hope you guys find what your looking for and you have fun on your 1st meet xwe have already played with a couple but not from here"

OK then enjoy your 1st fab meet lol x

Have you ever sent a message to someone that took your interest? Or have you not found anyone that you want to meet? Or are you waiting for people to message you?

"Been on here a fair while now and it's not really happening not sure if it's us or what.

Good luck in your search! I hope you find what you're looking for soon! "

They don't want to meet smoker's n we are smoker's n plus we live to far away. So yes they may have intrest in them but not what they looking for. I totally understand that.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Personally, from our point of view, your profile looks fine. Mrs looks fantastic, it would be nice to have a better idea of what Mr looks like. His body type is listed as LARGE. Many will take large to mean FAT, whilst you may mean muscular or stocky. A decent full length shirtless photo would certainly help with what his body type is actually like. Remember that the aim is to be getting naked with people, they will want to know if they'll find you both attractive.

If we were closer we would certainly be keen to find out more, just because of how HOT Mrs Rockchick is.

Cal

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We'd say hi.

However when people say age is just a number that is from their perspective.

For some age does matter.

Distance is just a number too but that matters to you. Less to others.

We all have preferences and likes and dislikes, the more flexible you are the more chance of a meeting, the more narrow your preferences the more narrow your choices.

But there are plenty of people looking for fun.

We also tend to do soft swapping, its not for everyone but we still get interest. We are also very narrow in our availability but we get that is our choice.

If we hired professional child minders at night and did fullswap and travelled all over the place we'd be meeting far more often but we choose not to.

"We'd say hi.

We all have preferences and likes and dislikes, the more flexible you are the more chance of a meeting, the more narrow your preferences the more narrow your choices.

We also tend to do soft swapping, its not for everyone but we still get interest. We are also very narrow in our availability but we get that is our choice.

If we hired professional child minders at night and did fullswap and travelled all over the place we'd be meeting far more often but we choose not to. "

Age and distance are totally different. Some people can't travel 100s of miles for a meet. and to be honest most people wouldn't be willing to travel stupid distance for a 1st meet

Scunthorpe

" Age is just a number"

Just to add that from our point of view, actual age is often much less of a factor than the perceived age. If someone seemed to be "older than our parents" then we'd that would be an issue. We met a few months ago with a couple where he was in his mid 50's, but he seemed more like 70 and reminded us of Anita's late granddad. They were a fantastic couple and we chatted for hours, but there was never going to be anything more than chat.

Cal

"Have you ever sent a message to someone that took your interest? Or have you not found anyone that you want to meet? Or are you waiting for people to message you?"

We message lots of people very proactive

" Age is just a number

Just to add that from our point of view, actual age is often much less of a factor than the perceived age. If someone seemed to be "older than our parents" then we'd that would be an issue. We met a few months ago with a couple where he was in his mid 50's, but he seemed more like 70 and reminded us of Anita's late granddad. They were a fantastic couple and we chatted for hours, but there was never going to be anything more than chat.

Cal"

Age in a relationship is just a number. Doesn't matter if there is 40 year age gap between 2 concenting adults

" Age is just a number

Cal

Age in a relationship is just a number. Doesn't matter if there is 40 year age gap between 2 concenting adults "

Yes. But it might matter to those they would like to meet.

Male quick phone pic added

Patience is the key lol

By *ex LutherMan  over a year ago

Closer than you think

Your profile is great and you both look good to Rock is an absolute stunner I'm surprised you're not bombarded...

"Patience is the key lol"

Totally agree with this

Kinky

" Age is just a number

Cal

Age in a relationship is just a number. Doesn't matter if there is 40 year age gap between 2 concenting adults

Yes. But it might matter to those they would like to meet. "

That's just it a meet is a mutual thing. They wouldn't meet a couple just because the couple wanted to meet them. Same the other way.

There will be other soft swingers out there thar want the same thing

Good morning Rockchic.

I think your photos are 'fab' but being a couple ourselves we would lie to see a bit more of Mr.

Another confusing thing is your profile list states you are 51 yet your description says you're 39. Looking at the pics I'd say you are certainly not 51 so that needs clarifying.

Soft swap... no problem here as we're the same but we don't put the rules don't do hard. We much prefer to go along with what feels right and as long as we are all happy we enjoy the sexy times. If you'd seen our profile 6 months ago it said we were only looking for FF with own partners touching only! Our second meet changed all this as it was awesome all round and did everything other than full sex.

You mention about Chams. It's a great club and we have a lot of fun there even if we decide to just go socially.

Fingers crossed for you two and look forward to seeing more pics.

(Added to 'hotlist' )

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Maybe try clubs - they're fairly near, and you can make some good contacts ("are you on fab?" is a common question) which can create a snowball effect.

An it might seem odd, but don't go overboard on pics of the lady. She is indeed attractive, but if you were putting up a new pic of her every other day, you'd risk being seen as more looking to be appreciated (via pic fabbing and 'phwooarr'-type messages) then actually meeting.

Scunthorpe

"Male quick phone pic added"

That pic may help your cause, he certainly doesn't look massively overweight, stocky I'd say. Unfortunately the body types available are not always the most suitable.

"Good morning Rockchic.

I think your photos are 'fab' but being a couple ourselves we would lie to see a bit more of Mr.

Another confusing thing is your profile list states you are 51 yet your description says you're 39. Looking at the pics I'd say you are certainly not 51 so that needs clarifying.

Soft swap... no problem here as we're the same but we don't put the rules don't do hard. We much prefer to go along with what feels right and as long as we are all happy we enjoy the sexy times. If you'd seen our profile 6 months ago it said we were only looking for FF with own partners touching only! Our second meet changed all this as it was awesome all round and did everything other than full sex.

You mention about Chams. It's a great club and we have a lot of fun there even if we decide to just go socially.

Fingers crossed for you two and look forward to seeing more pics.

(Added to 'hotlist' )"

As for looking age.... do I look 32? X

*and it appears we did wink you 7 months ago and we exchanged a message each..

Brighton - even Hove!

Indeed it doesn't but doing so helps explain the good photos and lack of male photos which the poster further up in the thread asked about. They don't say they do it as a job anyway.

Most of our public pics are of me on our meets ( with concentrate to post the pics) maybe 1 or 2 with part of boyfriend in them. I've been told some of my pics look professional. why should they need to explain why they have good pics? "

They don't. It was something rather than nothing which was what their original profile was full of and it also explained to the poster who first queried it.

...AND leave off the 'legal notice' at the end of your profile text. It does nothing other than prove you haven't read up on the site's FAQ's.

If I had a partner. We'd meet you

Most of our public pics are of me on our meets ( with concentrate to post the pics) maybe 1 or 2 with part of boyfriend in them. I've been told some of my pics look professional. why should they need to explain why they have good pics?

They don't. It was something rather than nothing which was what their original profile was full of and it also explained to the poster who first queried it. "

It was nit picking that's all. picking faults where there isn't any faults

Brighton - even Hove!

They don't. It was something rather than nothing which was what their original profile was full of and it also explained to the poster who first queried it.

It was nit picking that's all. picking faults where there isn't any faults "

Stop having a personal go at me.

Brighton - even Hove!

It was nit picking that's all. picking faults where there isn't any faults "

And now I've blocked you so don't interact with me at all in the forum.

It was nit picking that's all. picking faults where there isn't any faults

Stop having a personal go at me. "

Not having a personal go at you. I was just saying it was not picking faults where there is no fault to pick

I imagine if everyone who's blocked someone on the forums didn't interact with each other it would become very quiet on here all of a sudden

It's not even 8am and the drama is happening

lol reading this is making me laugh

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Another confusing thing is your profile list states you are 51 yet your description says you're 39. Looking at the pics I'd say you are certainly not 51 so that needs clarifying.

"

This, coupled with the fact that all of the pics are very recent, would make us suspect that there has been a recent change of partner.

This alone would deter us.

Mr ddc

"Another confusing thing is your profile list states you are 51 yet your description says you're 39. Looking at the pics I'd say you are certainly not 51 so that needs clarifying.

This, coupled with the fact that all of the pics are very recent, would make us suspect that there has been a recent change of partner.

Mr ddc"

They have only put the pics on today on advice of other members that's why they new. X

Mr ddc"

Been together 37 years and still mad about each other so no changes here.

Mr ddc

Been together 37 years and still mad about each other so no changes here. "

Awww that's lovely xx

Mr ddc

Ehh? Now I'm confused. On the profile it states that Mrs is 39!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Mr ddc

They have only put the pics on today on advice of other members that's why they new. X"

No, I meant there is nothing older than last week. Which obviously could mean nothing on its own, but just goes to show how sometimes the most innocuous thing can be an issue.

Mr ddc

They have only put the pics on today on advice of other members that's why they new. X

No, I meant there is nothing older than last week. Which obviously could mean nothing on its own, but just goes to show how sometimes the most innocuous thing can be an issue. "

May have just updated their pics x

Mr ddc

Ehh? Now I'm confused. On the profile it states that Mrs is 39! "

She is 51 we changed the age so we could speak to a younger lady now we can't change it back oh brother lol

Mr ddc

So you got together when she was 2?

By *adyDangerWoman  over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"Clarified "

Where does he fit in? Soft swap? Are you after just couples if so how would that work if the man isn't bi? I personally would want the full swap I'm not a performing seal and that has been my experience of this type of situation in the past.

Mr ddc

So you got together when she was 2? "

No they lied to get round someone's age filters!! Ahh the life of fab

we have messaged - and although you said you could travel its a fair distance and time is big factor for some people - you deleted my last message but maybe try closer to home -

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

Love the profile and pictures, you must be inundated with messages from single guys.

We have yet to meet a couple through Fabb but have to say that if we were closer then you guys Would certainly tick all the boxes x

Mr ddc

So you got together when she was 2?

No they lied to get round someone's age filters!! Ahh the life of fab "

Ah. Nice

Mr ddc

Ehh? Now I'm confused. On the profile it states that Mrs is 39! "

Ditto. Must mean 51 which is next to her name on their profile.

WE would meet you (couple profile) as you are local but we don't do soft swap so that puts us off.

Try chams. It's great club and lots of fun.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

Mr ddc

She is 51 we changed the age so we could speak to a younger lady now we can't change it back oh brother lol"

I've never seen such a profile with so many mixed messages!

I'd rip it up and start again, if I were you.

Mr ddc

She is 51 we changed the age so we could speak to a younger lady now we can't change it back oh brother lol"

Well at least that's the age gap part cleared up. I'd state your real age in your profile though.

Mr ddc

So you got together when she was 2? "

lol

Not quite when she was 15 me 16

'Curiouser and curiouser!'

Mr ddc

No, I meant there is nothing older than last week. Which obviously could mean nothing on its own, but just goes to show how sometimes the most innocuous thing can be an issue. "

Totally agree, also noted that the pictures of Mrs seem very professional whilst the pictures of Mr appear to be more amateur, now we read your profile and see Mr is a photographer, so it would explain, but some people might miss that?

You guys do look great though, so I find it really difficult to understand why you only have webcam meets and no face to face meets? That may make people think your not really interested in meeting, just the voyeuristic side of things? As there really is no explanation as to why such a great looking couple haven't got a meet?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Of course it does!

Why does it? x

How do u know it's not her who wants it more and he has agreed to keep her happy? I'm sure if u asked for a face pic of him they would be happy to send 1. Unless you have actually spoken to them you won't know any thing about them"

39 or 51?!

Mr ddc

Nice. Dishonesty about age.

Okay so now you cannot put your real age. By the way you don't look 51!

You are best deleting your profile and making a new one stating correct ages. Use your current username and the pics you've put up.

Mention in your profile that you're new to this so for now you are only looking for soft swap.

Leave off the 'legal notice'!

Jjx

I was going to offer advice but it seems that that isn't really what this thread is all about and I don't feel like having to defend my post.

Good luck, OP.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Of course it does!

Why does it? x

39 or 51?!"

Ah should have read the whole thread

Mr ddc

Did you just say that out loud?

Your honesty about your dishonesty might not help your cause....

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Ollerton

RockChic - We would love to meet you at Chams. Its a fantastic place and if you go there with an open mind you WILL find what you are looking for.

We are soft swap couple and have had some amazing times at Chams and made some great Fab friends.

Just us a wink or a PM and lets talk.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

Of course it does!

Why does it? x

39 or 51?!"

Exactly. Other fabbers were talking about the age gap, and NOTHING was said to clear up the confusion.

So if they are going to economical with the truth about that, then what else are they going to be economical about.

If I was a couple looking at this profile, I'd just pass it by. Why wade through so much smoke and mirrors.

OP, rip up this profile and start again. And be more honest in what you want. When you put out vagueness, you'll get vagueness, I'm afraid.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"We'd say hi.

If we hired professional child minders at night and did fullswap and travelled all over the place we'd be meeting far more often but we choose not to.

Age and distance are totally different. Some people can't travel 100s of miles for a meet. and to be honest most people wouldn't be willing to travel stupid distance for a 1st meet"

That's fine but age is a factor for some just like distance.

A 26 year old may prefer to meet people with say 10 years of them. They may push that a little further on checking photos, but they would be less likely to push it to someone in their late 40's or 50's.

Age is a proxy for looks, interests, similarities etc.

It works both ways some 50 year olds would not meet someone who is 18 or 19.

There are very few people who would respond similarly to a 19 and 90 year old.

Thanks for the advice all.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

This thread is hilarious

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Mr ddc

That is because Fab doesn't want people changing their ages to get round message filters.

It takes time, lol only had one meet since I have been back on here.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Okay so now you cannot put your real age. By the way you don't look 51!

You are best deleting your profile and making a new one stating correct ages. Use your current username and the pics you've put up.

Mention in your profile that you're new to this so for now you are only looking for soft swap.

Leave off the 'legal notice'!

Jjx "

Don't delete your profile, just use the contact button bottom of the page and ask Admin to correct your age for you.....and don't try to get round peoples filters again

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

OP, why not delete your current profile start a new one? This time you can put in all the correct information with your current picture. This'll give people more confidence in you. All 3 of verifications are webcam ones so you're not losing much.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

soft swing plus no single males limits your options.

After coming back and to this thread and issues with age etc is it really any wonder this place isn't working for you?

Lets hope you heed the constructive advice, create an honest profile and you'll have a much better run of things.

Age sorted

"Age sorted "

Let's hope everyone is happy now lol xx

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

"Age sorted

Let's hope everyone is happy now lol xx"