FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That awkward moment when

That awkward moment when

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I was at the shop earlier and a women was leaving as I went asked for my number again so I said sorry I don't have it me.

Her response was you don't remember me do you she said five years ago in Horners so I said oh yes how is life she said we need a catch up by Michael.

I honestly have no idea who this woman was but obviously back when I used to drink I have slept with her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stay clean of the drink kids.

You booze, you lose.

What makes you think its obvious you've slept with her....?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Ok so I was at the shop earlier and a women was leaving as I went asked for my number again so I said sorry I don't have it me.

Her response was you don't remember me do you she said five years ago in Horners so I said oh yes how is life she said we need a catch up by Michael.

I honestly have no idea who this woman was but obviously back when I used to drink I have slept with her. "

Why do you presume you slept with her?

You realise you posted the same thread twice

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

How would you know who you slept with 5 years ago

"You realise you posted the same thread twice"
that awkward moment when you post the same thread twice

"Stay clean of the drink kids.

You booze, you lose.

"

Alternatively - want to get laid more? Drink more.

"How would you know who you slept with 5 years ago"

I know everyone I've slept with.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Do you think that she remembered you because you balls don't hang very low?

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Did the child look like you?

You booze, you lose.

Alternatively - want to get laid more? Drink more."

How does drinking get you sex? Might give this drinking malarkey a go.

"You realise you posted the same thread twice"

And neither of them in the "Stories and Fantasies" section where they belong

"What makes you think its obvious you've slept with her....? "

By the way she was walking, am I right op eh eh know what I mean eh eh yeah you know

"How would you know who you slept with 5 years ago

I know everyone I've slept with. "

slept with yup.. had sex with... omg not a clue

Nope I didn't stupid phone goes of all the time need a new one lol

Fucked then is that better slept with sounds nicer.

I'm just going to stop posting since its obvious you all think you no more more about me than I myself do no its not a fantasy at all it happened. Either believe or not that is your personal opinion.

"Do you think that she remembered you because you balls don't hang very low? "

The ladies never forget a low hanger!!

"I'm just going to stop posting since its obvious you all think you no more more about me than I myself do no its not a fantasy at all it happened. Either believe or not that is your personal opinion. "

Well I'm not being funny,but you said you can't remember her,so we may know more than you

"Do you think that she remembered you because you balls don't hang very low?

The ladies never forget a low hanger!! "

Why ask for my number again? Have to be doing something right haha.

"What makes you think its obvious you've slept with her....?

By the way she was walking, am I right op eh eh know what I mean eh eh yeah you know "

You see Kinkster o'l chum...my problem results from being so dam gorgeous and modest, strangers will often chance their hand claiming they have slept with me and then beg me for a rematch,,,,.....

"I'm just going to stop posting since its obvious you all think you no more more about me than I myself do no its not a fantasy at all it happened. Either believe or not that is your personal opinion.

Well I'm not being funny,but you said you can't remember her,so we may know more than you

"

Can you remember all the people you have slept with?.

You booze, you lose.

"

Fuck this post look at that ass, dribble

"I'm just going to stop posting since its obvious you all think you no more more about me than I myself do no its not a fantasy at all it happened. Either believe or not that is your personal opinion.

Can you remember all the people you have slept with?. "

Well put it this way,if they were stood infront on me I'd remember if I'd shagged them or not!

Can you remember all the people you have slept with?. "

Yes. Can't you?

Did she tell you she slept with you? Perhaps it was a more innocent meeting when you were on the sauce OP.

By the way she was walking, am I right op eh eh know what I mean eh eh yeah you know

You see Kinkster o'l chum...my problem results from being so dam gorgeous and modest, strangers will often chance their hand claiming they have slept with me and then beg me for a rematch,,,,.....

"

I've slept with you, do you remember the verification.

Heavy sleeper, but doesn't hog the duvet, and didn't fart once, woke up very refreshed

Yes. Can't you?"

No I would like to and if I could change my past I would definitely no who but sadly you can't.

It's a shame you don't remember her you may have had a really great time. So you don't know your phone number or you just didn't want to give it to her?

You booze, you lose.

"

All this time I've been avoiding sleep! That's where I've been going wrong!

Yes. Can't you?

No I would like to and if I could change my past I would definitely no who but sadly you can't. "

Then perhaps you should research dementia or alcoholism?

Well put it this way,if they were stood infront on me I'd remember if I'd shagged them or not!"

Heavy sleeper, but doesn't hog the duvet, and didn't fart once, woke up very refreshed "

How could I forget,,,,,, You still owe me for the laundry powder ..... what a bloom'in liberty expecting too bring along your dirty washing too....sheeeesh

Heavy sleeper, but doesn't hog the duvet, and didn't fart once, woke up very refreshed

How could I forget,,,,,, You still owe me for the laundry powder ..... what a bloom'in liberty expecting too bring along your dirty washing too....sheeeesh "

Well it was you who told me noit to air my dirtty laundry on the forums, so what else was I supposed to do?

How could I forget,,,,,, You still owe me for the laundry powder ..... what a bloom'in liberty expecting too bring along your dirty washing too....sheeeesh

Well it was you who told me noit to air my dirtty laundry on the forums, so what else was I supposed to do? "

I'll keep setting them up and you keep knocking them in the back of the net....... taa-daa

Well it was you who told me noit to air my dirtty laundry on the forums, so what else was I supposed to do?

I'll keep setting them up and you keep knocking them in the back of the net....... taa-daa "

We should go on Britain's got talent, I don't think there has ever been a cross dresser and a pervert comedy double act before, oh wait, forgot the Crankies

I'll keep setting them up and you keep knocking them in the back of the net....... taa-daa

We should go on Britain's got talent, I don't think there has ever been a cross dresser and a pervert comedy double act before, oh wait, forgot the Crankies "

What with your hairy legs ......wah wah wah wahrr.....

"How would you know who you slept with 5 years ago

I know everyone I've slept with. slept with yup.. had sex with... omg not a clue "

Totally with you on that one !

"Ok so I was at the shop earlier and a women was leaving as I went asked for my number again so I said sorry I don't have it me.

I honestly have no idea who this woman was but obviously back when I used to drink I have slept with her. "

Right.

Cheers.

» Add a new message to this topic