FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fancying people

Fancying people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ureTemptation OP   Woman  over a year ago

Off the grid

I think all of us have a celebrity or two who we really fancy who no one who knows us would expect us to.

So it got me thinking, there must be people out there in our lives who fancy us and we'd never believe it.

Or is my logic all warped from the amount of chocolate I've just eaten?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think all of us have a celebrity or two who we really fancy who no one who knows us would expect us to.

So it got me thinking, there must be people out there in our lives who fancy us and we'd never believe it.

Or is my logic all warped from the amount of chocolate I've just eaten?"

No you're probably right, although it's not in my nature to think that people fancy me unless they make it clear they do. I'm more likely to just assume no one does!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don't do celebrity crushes really. I have a very old one that's not gone away but apart from that I'm not fussed

How would any of us really know until we met face to face ,as window shopping always looks tempting

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Oh and I've no idea about people out there

I found out that a girl I was crazy about had fancied me for about since we first met about 15 years earlier.

Sadly she had got married and had children by the time we finally told each other... I've no regrets in my life whatsoever but not telling her does come close to one

"I think all of us have a celebrity or two who we really fancy who no one who knows us would expect us to.

Chocolate is both wonderful and cruel! Sugar comedowns especially so

Off the grid

"I don't do celebrity crushes really. I have a very old one that's not gone away but apart from that I'm not fussed "

Do you fancy randoms in real life that would surprise people? I've had weird crushes on my married boss (I no longer work there for unrelated reasons!). Oh and all sorts of people. I get a guy in my head and can't get them out for weeks. I never act on it though and they never find out.

Off the grid

Or is my logic all warped from the amount of chocolate I've just eaten?

Chocolate is both wonderful and cruel! Sugar comedowns especially so "

It's a bitch.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I'm useless at body language and face gives everything away so people know when I fancy them

Bloody wolf eyes.

No idea if there are lurkers who fancy me, suppose unless they say I will never know.

Maybe the hot guy around town if I am lucky

Interesting and probably true but unfortunately they come forward.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Am sure there are plenty that for one reason or another we as individuals are blind to their attentions or fancyings....would think there are a few of us at one time or another have been told years later "I used to really fancy you" or words to that effect and been surprised to find out, having been totally oblivious to it at the time.

So if that holds true, think it proves that it's very likely even now, could be a fleeting fancy on the tube, or someone in the office, or the person thst sells you your morning paper every day, and you may never know.

I wish I had the ability to read the mind of someone who fancied me.. my god, i wouldnt be single now .. im pretty sure of that!! haha

I honestly don't think I'm the fanciable type. I'm not fishing for compliments, that's just my opinion.

Off the grid

"I honestly don't think I'm the fanciable type. I'm not fishing for compliments, that's just my opinion. "

Are you kidding? I'm straight (not Fab straight) and I would.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

im oblivious to anything other than the obvious..thats me..i bimble along. people just being sociable and friendly shouldnt have that questioned..it would drive me mad, looking to see if they meant anything else.. if they want it bad enough, they will let me know..if they dont it wasnt meant to be anyhow x

I have no clue if people fancy me, I'm completely clueless. It would require a large stick and industrial signage for me to get the hint

Beard

"I honestly don't think I'm the fanciable type. I'm not fishing for compliments, that's just my opinion.

Are you kidding? I'm straight (not Fab straight) and I would."

Aw thank you

I just don't see myself as being particularly exceptional in the looks department.

Always truly amazed when told anyone fancies me (not fishing honestly

And I've been told by some people I'd have never believed would, but always when I or they have been unavailable

With a face only a mother could love I'm sure I'd notice if anyone fancied me then again I don't look the approachable type so I'm told.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

It's quite a nice thought. It's never actually happened to me though - unless you count on here once or twice.

"I don't do celebrity crushes really. I have a very old one that's not gone away but apart from that I'm not fussed

Do you fancy randoms in real life that would surprise people? I've had weird crushes on my married boss (I no longer work there for unrelated reasons!). Oh and all sorts of people. I get a guy in my head and can't get them out for weeks. I never act on it though and they never find out. "

I do that..... women obviously

Off the grid

"I honestly don't think I'm the fanciable type. I'm not fishing for compliments, that's just my opinion.

Are you kidding? I'm straight (not Fab straight) and I would.

Aw thank you

I just don't see myself as being particularly exceptional in the looks department."

Cute face, great eyes, slightly less than innocent smile.

Looks don't have to be exceptional. What they do have to be is of a certain type that bypasses logic and grabs the relevant bit of a persons brain and hooks them in. Yours will definitely do that.

*waits patiently to be accused of white knighting - can a straight female white knight? Answers on a postcard...*

My occupation is involved in looking at the attractiveness of women. So I promise I'm straight, I'm just in work mode.

That is a very good theory! Haven't thought about it in that light before. I doubt it in my case, but if it did happen, I wish they bloody said something!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Who knows I don't really think about it if someone out there fancies me

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"I have no clue if people fancy me, I'm completely clueless. It would require a large stick and industrial signage for me to get the hint

Beard"

Me too .... with hindsight, it's literally hit me *years* later that people I've known may have had an interest that was more than polite friendliness. I need to be told straight up, unequivocally - none of this flirty game playing, I just don't get it at all.

I don't really do regrets but if I could go back and clip my 15 year old self over the back of the head I'd say 'Joanne really did fancy you so just bloody tell her you fancy her and when you've done that don't act like a typical horny 15 year old'

» Add a new message to this topic