FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mission impossible

Mission impossible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellowbabes OP   Couple  over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

So Mrs has decided she fancies the tied and blindfolded thing, with 2 or 3 appropriately sized men doing the honours.....so far so good.....until tonight I get told its down to me to organise!!!

Now knowing how difficult it is to get 1 bloke to turn up at the right place and the right time, how the hell am I supposed to get 3????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If she's blindfolded, could you put on different accents and pretend to be three different men?

[Removed by poster at 02/11/16 18:13:13]

The same chance to meet tony blair at nandoes for a coffee lol.

newport/cwmbran

"If she's blindfolded, could you put on different accents and pretend to be three different men?"

I was planning on being in pub!!

"So Mrs has decided she fancies the tied and blindfolded thing, with 2 or 3 appropriately sized men doing the honours.....so far so good.....until tonight I get told its down to me to organise!!!

Now knowing how difficult it is to get 1 bloke to turn up at the right place and the right time, how the hell am I supposed to get 3????

"

Good luck mate , you're gonna need it

Won't those poor men feel like they've been objectified though? Or will she get to know them all first......

newport/cwmbran

"So Mrs has decided she fancies the tied and blindfolded thing, with 2 or 3 appropriately sized men doing the honours.....so far so good.....until tonight I get told its down to me to organise!!!

Good luck mate , you're gonnia need it "

Coming from you guys, I,m buggered ain't I!!!

"If she's blindfolded, could you put on different accents and pretend to be three different men?

I was planning on being in pub!! "

Who's blindfolding her though if you're out?

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Good luck mate , you're gonnia need it

Coming from you guys, I,m buggered ain't I!!! "

I would suggest looking for straight guys or you may very well be!!

newport/cwmbran

"If she's blindfolded, could you put on different accents and pretend to be three different men?

I was planning on being in pub!!

Who's blindfolding her though if you're out? "

This has been kinda sprung on me and I'm making it up as I go along!! Kinda figured if I can get three of them there that will give me time for one or two? Should add live next door to the pub!!

newport/cwmbran

Good luck mate , you're gonnia need it

Coming from you guys, I,m buggered ain't I!!!

I would suggest looking for straight guys or you may very well be!! "

Ever had one of those moments when you hit the post button and then think oh!!????

» Add a new message to this topic