FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things your partner says

Things your partner says

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We are sitting in a service station and an armed police officer walked past with a Glock in his holster, I said to my wife, "look he's got a gun" then she asked "is he a paramedic?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh there's loads! I used to literally write down every dim response in my mobile phone on the spot just so I can use it endlessly over and over again in order to piss my gf off

But then I've sold the phone and can't recall even one thing she said before

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"No, dear, it's just the way he walks"

I was going fishing with an ex years ago and we're walking to the canal when she stops and asks if the tide will be in.

The same lass asked if we had the same sun (as in the planet!) as they do in America

she really wasn't stupid though which is what threw me

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"We are sitting in a service station and an armed police officer walked past with a Glock in his holster, I said to my wife, "look he's got a gun" then she asked "is he a paramedic?" "

I hope you said "yeah, it's new Nhs policy to reduce the costs of terminally ill patients"

I too have loads, but I'll have to wait until Mrs ddc comes home before I know which ones I'm allowed to air

(I was banned from her own thread after I asked her "which c-word stuff did you think they meant the shops were stocking up with?" Though I'm keeping my eyes open for shelves full of "cunt" next time we're in Sainsbury's)

Mr ddc

"I was going fishing with an ex years ago and we're walking to the canal when she stops and asks if the tide will be in.

The same lass asked if we had the same sun (as in the planet!) as they do in America

she really wasn't stupid though which is what threw me"

Is it a planet? Or a star? Or perhaps a burning moon?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I've been banned from saying "I won't be long..." as it invariably ends a long time after it should have done...

When searching the movie channels I came across the movie Antman , I turned to Chris and asked do you want to watch Antman.. He replied what's it about... I replied a fucking Antman

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

The other half and I are not married but were sorting out Wills - strange stuff, really, thinking the unthinkable.

So we were down to funeral arrangements and she said she'd donate her organs. I said they could have whatever of me that was left that is still working... Except my corneas, have a thing about my eyes.

She shot straight back: "Is that so you can see Hell?"

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm going to out myself with this one before it's done for me....not long after we dipped our toes into all *this*, we were at a club and had played with two couples who had a shared room that they invited us back to for a "drink" after the club closed...

....I later confessed to having really thought they meant a drink and not a continuation of the play (which is what actually happened)...

....have yet to live that one down!!

By *LCC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I'm going to out myself with this one before it's done for me....not long after we dipped our toes into all *this*, we were at a club and had played with two couples who had a shared room that they invited us back to for a "drink" after the club closed...

....I later confessed to having really thought they meant a drink and not a continuation of the play (which is what actually happened)...

....have yet to live that one down!! "

So you never got your drink?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I'm going to out myself with this one before it's done for me....not long after we dipped our toes into all *this*, we were at a club and had played with two couples who had a shared room that they invited us back to for a "drink" after the club closed...

....have yet to live that one down!!

So you never got your drink? "

Ha ha...actually all they had was booze and I was driving..so probably not!!

» Add a new message to this topic