FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So who does the admin on couples profiles x

So who does the admin on couples profiles x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretpassion100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

I the female half do most of the messages and admin as we call it on our profile and was chatting the other day with others as to which member of the couple we are chatting with ....we always asume its one without ever actually asking ....so whose admin ...is it mostly the men or the women xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do most of the responding to messages, hubby does occasionally but we always make clear who is speaking.

I tend to find 9 out of 10 messages we receive are from the male part of the couple and rarely do the females speak.

Mrs niceanddirty

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

For us, it's always me (Suzi). Hubby has a look when he gets in from work. If we are contacted by a couple who wish to meet, Hubby always has the yes/no vote. Sometimes it is quite obviously an immediate no vote,for varying reasons, in which case he looks and agrees.

It's always me, (Suzi) messing in the forums, and again Hubby sees the messages. I always sign off Suzi, though, so others know xxxxx Suzi

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

If a PM has the heading of a forum post, I'll answer it; if it's a reply to one of Mrs ddc's, I'll ignore it; if it's a general one to us as a couple, it gets left until we can both answer them together.

General admin I normally do, especially after Mrs ddc changed our avatar for Flash-yer-Fanny-Friday and killed the thread

If people receive random winks n stuff, that's more likely Mrs ddc too, and generally unintentional.

Mr ddc

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Mike tends to do most of the admin on our profile.

Mr does it on ours as we get loads of requests to meet Mrs alone which is not what we want

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We reply to messages about equally. Either one of us does it if we read something interesting. I hate it when men message "ur Mrs is hot" as if they don't think I am allowed to read messages. We always put our name on to say who's replying. It is nearly always me in the forums .

Sally

I won't touch our couples profile at all. We never meet through it and I have no interest in it at all.

I find the best profile to have on here is a single male one

I have no interest because I don't want to get meets because I have a Mrs..I want to get meets because they're attracted to me as an individual.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Forum is almost, always me Mrs N.

Messages are both of us.

Photos are Mr N.

Beard does. Deletes 'fancy a fuck?' Or similar. Or guys that aren't tall enough. I then go through what's left and we talk them over together

I do most of the posting on the forum, ads replies to messages on the rare occasion we get one

G x

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

It's mostly me boobs that does the chats messages and forums. He generally decides on people we meet though from the ones I've picked out.

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm the female half - I set the profile up, respond to messages, upload photos, post meets, post on the forum etc. He usually just browses.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Admin pffft. You know when you've had a good night out in town, walking past some big office block & theres the security guard sitting at the desk 4am reading or watching TV...

That's me doing admin that is

Forums is 90% me, messages in the first instance are dealt with by me & if we start a convo I usually ask if they have a preference. Our hotlist is "our" hotlist no one is on it for one of us & if you do get a message from us it means we both want to get in your pants..

S

We both chat on profile which can be confusing sometimes for the poor ppl chatting with us !!

Normally me on forums

Him !!

West Wales

"We both chat on profile which can be confusing sometimes for the poor ppl chatting with us !!

Normally me on forums

Him !!"

We try & remember to put our initial at the end of every message, seems to work for us anyway

S

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Male half (me obvs) does the admin. She knows how to login etc but doesn't bother. I'll show her profiles I think she may be interested in and we go from there. We generally tend to agree that we're overdue some fun then start casting the net and agree on a party/club. So democratic in the end.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

When messaging people

Yeah I normally look on how the mail has been structured so if it has a x on the end then It's female then if hi mate it's normally guy

By *liceandandyCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

It's nearly always the male half that does the chatting on here and kik and other websites.

I always show Alice profiles/pics/messages I think are worth showing (I.e. From people I think we might meet), or I also show her the particularly terrible messages/attempts.

This is why when a single guy just addresses Alice (fuk u is fit etc etc) towards our profile they will always get a snarky reply. :o)

Mr set out profile up but I reply to all messages - he will sometimes go in and read them afterwards

Mrs X

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

" Especially after Mrs ddc changed our avatar for Flash-yer-Fanny-Friday and killed the thread "

That actually made me wee a little bit

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I husband do all admin on site as helps past time of day . As I have lots , wife works in a busy office , we don't tend to do direct meets from site , as we prefer to meet at clubs or party's . We get plenty guys thinking if they message wife wanting to meet her alone lol. We will meet single guys wife will say who she likes and I give the final yes or no, but we tend to get loads of time waster s so clubs and party's best

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I rarely use our couples profile it is mainly hubby. But we don't really use Fab for arranging meets but if a message is addressed to me then I answer if it is to both of us then he does.

Me. Although all the guys call me "luv" "lovely" or "beautiful". Fak knows why!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Me. Although all the guys call me "luv" "lovely" or "beautiful". Fak knows why! "

Because you are pretty

[Removed by poster at 02/11/16 12:55:46]

It's usually me (Mrs Grind) who replies to our messages and always me in the forums.

Bump looks at our profile / messages but usually leaves the messaging and stuff to me x

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

We both look after messages equally. If it's rubbish it gets binned, if it's interesting we show each other.

Shaggy doesn't use forums at all but we will both use chat, sometimes together and sometimes separately

"Me. Although all the guys call me "luv" "lovely" or "beautiful". Fak knows why!

Because you are pretty "

True true.

By *ellowbabesCouple  over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

we both look at messages together.but mr will message back most occassion as am not good at replying some occassion .but if i know friend on here or couple we both message them put who at end and beginning.any wink,friends request we do together also messages.

By *ilfy85Woman  over a year ago

Beckwithshaw

As a single you can normally tell when there is a change of person taking to you on a couples profile. I once was talking to a couple the lady was pleasant, the male vile I felt sorry for her in the end x

"As a single you can normally tell when there is a change of person taking to you on a couples profile. I once was talking to a couple the lady was pleasant, the male vile I felt sorry for her in the end x "

Why? Her marriage, her choice.

Female here, do most of the "admin", male only chats to people we've added to our friends list and very occasionally posts on the forum.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

Both of us do although Frank spends more time just winding people up & having a laugh

JG x

By *unlovingx2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Im deffo the wifes secretary and handle most of the messages. I either save them for her as they meet our criteria, try and find out as much as I can as in what they are looking for, live, when they wish to meet, so it makes her ultimate YES/NO decision easier.

I think the most important part for me is simply whittling down the amount of messages we get to a more manageable size.

Always me .. The male half

Brighton

Just interested, as we said earlier, the male half does most of the chatting.

Does that put people off?

I'm always up front about it, but it has seemed to irk some couples/single ladies on here.

Particularly the single ladies actually.

Brighton

"Im deffo the wifes secretary and handle most of the messages. I either save them for her as they meet our criteria, try and find out as much as I can as in what they are looking for, live, when they wish to meet, so it makes her ultimate YES/NO decision easier.

I think the most important part for me is simply whittling down the amount of messages we get to a more manageable size. "

This. Definitely.

Although I do kind of like being the 'fabmin' secretary. :o)

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

It's me the female half that does all the admin, I am the one that meets and chats so it's me who runs the profile....

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I don't get this wanting to meet wife alone / maybe because I like meet couples as couples

We both read messages.

M replies.

Its usually me in here though - you'll know if it isn't as she signs off.

M does most of the messaging too unless one of the usual numbskulls pops up forgetting that they are chatting to a couples profile.

Getting sick of the number of couples who the male half quite brazenly asks to meet solo.

Instant block and often reported too - a little digging and even verified profiles soon become a "single male" in reality.

More so on M's single profile recently too - male halves, singles, etc asking her despite her profile clearly stating that she is not meeting.

Several recent messages saying "don't tell him".

The reply is usually "ok but he might tell your wife..."

Mr does most of the fab chatting or "ing out" shall we say. Once we've found people we like on fab we tend to ask for a group chat on kik or WhatsApp where we both can chat

By *ecretpassion100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

I the male half having just come home from work read some messages but female always has final say . I put no pressure on c as ive seen it in the past .. if your a couple then it should be a joint decision but having said that i totally respect my partners decision xx

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

It tends to be me (Jack) that does the messaging but Miss will do sometimes. We both post in the forums. Miss has the say about responding to winks. We sign off with who it is when messaging or posting in the forum. Jack.

By *ilfy85Woman  over a year ago

Beckwithshaw

"As a single you can normally tell when there is a change of person taking to you on a couples profile. I once was talking to a couple the lady was pleasant, the male vile I felt sorry for her in the end x

Why? Her marriage, her choice.

Female here, do most of the "admin", male only chats to people we've added to our friends list and very occasionally posts on the forum."

he was just vile in the way he spoke to me it is her marriage but I wouldn't have put up with that for long

West Wales

"Just interested, as we said earlier, the male half does most of the chatting.

Does that put people off?

I'm always up front about it, but it has seemed to irk some couples/single ladies on here.

Particularly the single ladies actually.

"

I think it may do, but as the single fem will be playing with both or neither it is what it is, real world stuff means I happen to be the one with more time available, We may be in the minority but we prefer to get off here after a bit of initial chat as H feels safer using kik, whatsapp etc at work rather than have Fab open on her phone. It makes three way chat much easier & we think its better for the third party too..but we never go there with newbie profiles old ones with old veries until they check out as per our profile.

Have to say since we put that the number of fakes contacting us has dropped considerably..

S

It's boring reading a message from a horned up fella from.a couples profile assuming he is talking to the OH.. saying stuff like your body's beautifu or id love to see you rub ya clit on my wife's head when he's actually talking to a six foot 4 bouncer with patience running out

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Me - shes not a fan of fab - prefers to just meet at clubs ... and go with the flow...

We both perv and message together. It's always Mr N babbling away here though.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

he does...

We share it.

He is better at the veris though and I edit them x

"If a PM has the heading of a forum post, I'll answer it; if it's a reply to one of Mrs ddc's, I'll ignore it; if it's a general one to us as a couple, it gets left until we can both answer them together.

General admin I normally do, especially after Mrs ddc changed our avatar for Flash-yer-Fanny-Friday and killed the thread

If people receive random winks n stuff, that's more likely Mrs ddc too, and generally unintentional.

Mr ddc"

Jut wanted to say great pictures with a great sense of humor

Halifax

"It's boring reading a message from a horned up fella from.a couples profile assuming he is talking to the OH.. saying stuff like your body's beautifu or id love to see you rub ya clit on my wife's head when he's actually talking to a six foot 4 bouncer with patience running out "

Yeah we find it frustrating sometimes when the messages are just directed at one of us. There are 2 people in a couple! lol. We also include both halves in any message. Jack.

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

We both do on this profile, although it's become a little more dormant now we both have solo profiles also.

Couldn't agree more though regarding single guys addressing just the female of the couple when writing, although to be fair our profile did used to invite messages directed at us as either a couple or individually.

Mr G

We tend to split the admin duties. Marc does most of the proactive stuff and I mostly fuck around on the forums.

Though lately none of it has held interest for either of us so we've just said fuck it and hid everything since neither of us were responding to messages

Halifax

"We tend to split the admin duties. Marc does most of the proactive stuff and I mostly fuck around on the forums.

Though lately none of it has held interest for either of us so we've just said fuck it and hid everything since neither of us were responding to messages "

We can understand that. We go through phases with fab and swinging in general. Jack.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Female responds and messages on ours x

Neither of us

I (Miss) sometimes post on forums, or add to hotlist for him to see, but I've told him not to send messages out when he wants to as we have no time to meet at present.

I do gently coerce him into going to clubs though

It's mainly me (jane) who posts in forums,replies to messages ect.. hubby just comes on to browse. He is the one who puts our pictures up and mess with settings occasionally but he's happy to leave me get on with it on the whole x

For us it's 95% male admin department

S does occasionally do messages but she can't stand it so it's almost always me

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

I do. Him.

She prefers the meets (go figure, lol) and in fairness has a very tough job which she brings home too, mine is left when the buzzer goes so it makes sense I guess.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Erm...so basically what you're saying is one of us is supposed to administer our joint profile?

On ours it's mainly me unless the message is specifically for Clarence x

"We tend to split the admin duties. Marc does most of the proactive stuff and I mostly fuck around on the forums.

Though lately none of it has held interest for either of us so we've just said fuck it and hid everything since neither of us were responding to messages "

I didn't think I'd seen you in here so much!

We go through periods like this xx

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I won't touch our couples profile at all. We never meet through it and I have no interest in it at all.

I have no interest because I don't want to get meets because I have a Mrs..I want to get meets because they're attracted to me as an individual. "

So why have a couples profile?

Sally

Almost all the messages we receive are directed at Twirl so I mostly ignore them. She used to use the forums a lot but hardly ever does now. Likewise with the chat (which I could never be arsed with). We only do any proper 'admin' if we're planning to meet and that mostly involves deleting messages

"I won't touch our couples profile at all. We never meet through it and I have no interest in it at all.

I have no interest because I don't want to get meets because I have a Mrs..I want to get meets because they're attracted to me as an individual.

So why have a couples profile?

Sally"

cheaper club entry if we wanna go to one..beyond that, no real reason.

Vanessa had a few days posting on the forums from our profile but I just ended up going 'what's that about?' as I had missed all the forum side of the convo (and didn't have the time to go looking). It was more confusing than anything...

I tend to do the scathing reply thing if people blatantly don't read our profile before giving us a cut n paste message..Vanessa will ignore them..

Wade

Cookie is the Admin Angel.

Replying to most messages especially the first contact replies also definitely Cookie sending any first contact messages.

I'm ok with the Fab button, block button, occasionally I might venture near the wink button too.

Both read and post on the forums, I feel sure that our styles are easily differentiated.

Dreams (him) ps.. Cookie is out tonight

» Add a new message to this topic