FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > little rant

little rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had someone message me having ago at me because he can't get meets because of his race and asking me what's wrong with us white people for not liking him! I told him it's nothing to do with what race he was it was probably because of his attitude towards people as to why no one wants to meet him then he blocked me! Some people are so rude!! How dare he message me or anyone else for that matter! Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you don't even mention race on your profile, weird he asked you and generalised you as a white person also.

I know! If I had something on there saying no whatever then I would understand why he message but I don't have a problem with anything like that!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I know you cant name names but there is a guy who started a thread earlier about people not meeting him. He's been having a good rant tonight. Wouldnt surprise if it was him.

Oh dear god. Just don't understand some people. Sorry you had that trouble OP

Kinky

Probably is the same person

It's just annoyed me

Funny how he generalises white people but if we did that it would be considered racist.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

He definitely has an attitude problem so no wonder no meets

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"Just had someone message me having ago at me because he can't get meets because of his race and asking me what's wrong with us white people for not liking him! I told him it's nothing to do with what race he was it was probably because of his attitude towards people as to why no one wants to meet him then he blocked me! Some people are so rude!! How dare he message me or anyone else for that matter! Rant over"

Welcome to Fab...

Why did you even read the message wonder how many messages you dont read

"Why did you even read the message wonder how many messages you dont read "

stop generalising them.

wtf is going on tonight lol.

"Why did you even read the message wonder how many messages you dont read

stop generalising them.

wtf is going on tonight lol."

Just saying lol why do woman hardly read any messages only the 1s calling them bitches

stop generalising them.

Just saying lol why do woman hardly read any messages only the 1s calling them bitches"

? not sure what you mean about bitches.

i read mine, i don't delete them or let the guy know i've read them (i mark them unread) coz they then send another message asking why i didn't reply.

none of their business why i didn't reply really, but it pretty much meant i didn't want to interact with them, so don't know why they bother messaging again.

Halifax

stop generalising them.

Just saying lol why do woman hardly read any messages only the 1s calling them bitches

i read mine, i don't delete them or let the guy know i've read them (i mark them unread) coz they then send another message asking why i didn't reply.

none of their business why i didn't reply really, but it pretty much meant i didn't want to interact with them, so don't know why they bother messaging again."

Another crazy ass night in the forum lol. Manage to find a 2nd guy?

she prob knew before opening the message that it was hatemail and still read it and threw a hissy fit shouldnt of read the thing if you ask me

Im sure she dosent read most of her mail why read the hatemail is all im asking

The first bit of the first message said he had deleted and came back on so I opened it wasn't expecting what the rest of the message said and it may take us a while but we reply to people even if it's a sorry no we aren't rude

"The first bit of the first message said he had deleted and came back on so I opened it wasn't expecting what the rest of the message said and it may take us a while but we reply to people even if it's a sorry no we aren't rude"

Aint really having a go at you personally tho i wouldnt be 1 for starting any kind of race crap.

The guy obv is a cockhead shoulda just gave him a f you reply and then blocked him.

It was more of a general thing on this site i was commenting on not you personally

stop generalising them.

none of their business why i didn't reply really, but it pretty much meant i didn't want to interact with them, so don't know why they bother messaging again.

Another crazy ass night in the forum lol. Manage to find a 2nd guy? "

no, and the other one has buggered off ages ago.

Oh sorry

Halifax

stop generalising them.

no, and the other one has buggered off ages ago. "

Shame.

stop generalising them.

Shame. "

not for me. i keep getting a pain in my eyes, think it's something to do with my sinuses because inside my nose is also hurting a bit. i don't feel very sexy right now.

Halifax

stop generalising them.

Shame.

not for me. i keep getting a pain in my eyes, think it's something to do with my sinuses because inside my nose is also hurting a bit. i don't feel very sexy right now."

Aww sorry to hear that.

stop generalising them.

Shame.

not for me. i keep getting a pain in my eyes, think it's something to do with my sinuses because inside my nose is also hurting a bit. i don't feel very sexy right now.

Aww sorry to hear that. "

thanks. been googling how to stop my nose feeling cold but not found anything yet. tempted to put vicks on the outside and see if that warms up the inside...no way am i shoving it up my nose as i think it'll hurt.

Halifax

stop generalising them.

Shame.

Aww sorry to hear that.

thanks. been googling how to stop my nose feeling cold but not found anything yet. tempted to put vicks on the outside and see if that warms up the inside...no way am i shoving it up my nose as i think it'll hurt."

Putting vicks on your feet will help you sleep. It really does work.

stop generalising them.

Shame.

Aww sorry to hear that.

thanks. been googling how to stop my nose feeling cold but not found anything yet. tempted to put vicks on the outside and see if that warms up the inside...no way am i shoving it up my nose as i think it'll hurt.

Putting vicks on your feet will help you sleep. It really does work."

don't know if i have enough vicks for that. gonna just put some on my nose for now, lol this will be weird.

ok, if anyone read that and thought vicks is a good idea for putting on your nose it is not. it only slightly stings but it doesn't make your nose feel warm. although it smells nice.

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"ok, if anyone read that and thought vicks is a good idea for putting on your nose it is not. it only slightly stings but it doesn't make your nose feel warm. although it smells nice."

You need to rub it under your eyes, it works better that way.

"ok, if anyone read that and thought vicks is a good idea for putting on your nose it is not. it only slightly stings but it doesn't make your nose feel warm. although it smells nice.

You need to rub it under your eyes, it works better that way."

tried that once, it makes my eyes cry.

Halifax

"ok, if anyone read that and thought vicks is a good idea for putting on your nose it is not. it only slightly stings but it doesn't make your nose feel warm. although it smells nice.

tried that once, it makes my eyes cry. "

Lol. Just put a small dab on your feet then.

Lol. Just put a small dab on your feet then. "

i'm liking the smell though, it's nice. and my eyes have stopped hurting so that's good.

Halifax

Lol. Just put a small dab on your feet then.

i'm liking the smell though, it's nice. and my eyes have stopped hurting so that's good. "

It is.

» Add a new message to this topic