FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could anyone give me some advice on my profile and tell me if there is anything i need to change or add please

Thnaks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

You seem to be doing just fine.. 4 verifications is a lot more than most guys who ask for advice... But imo, too many cock pics. Cocks are all fairly similar, show us something different and memorable, stand out.

"You seem to be doing just fine.. 4 verifications is a lot more than most guys who ask for advice... But imo, too many cock pics. Cocks are all fairly similar, show us something different and memorable, stand out. "

Any ideas of what i could do??

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Take a look at other people's profiles and see what they have that's different from cock shots

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

1 cock is generally enough. Put the others in friends only if you want to keep them. I know my gf prefers to see torso, shoulders and bums. And some that leave something to the imgination i.e a nice shirt unbuttoned or topless unbuttoned jeans or tight boxers. Jack.

"1 cock is generally enough. Put the others in friends only if you want to keep them. I know my gf prefers to see torso, shoulders and bums. And some that leave something to the imgination i.e a nice shirt unbuttoned or topless unbuttoned jeans or tight boxers. Jack."

Cheers jack

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Decree yerself as bisexual, and double yer chances

Halifax

No bother. I too was a single guy on here. I did ok for myself, met quite a few ladies and couples and eventually met Miss.

It does take a lot of perseverance and patience. Always be polite in messages and include something that is on their profile so they know you have read it.

You will get a lot of deleted messages and unread. Occassionally some that read and not replied to. But hang in there and eventually you'll strike gold.

Also try clubs and socials. They are nerve wracking at first but they are a great way to meet people face to face so they can get to know you a bit better than from a message.

Best of luck and keep the faith.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

4 veris in three months ain't bad going.

You could tweak your profile still but manage your expectations too. Your on a good course all ready

"Decree yerself as bisexual, and double yer chances "

Not a chance lol

"No bother. I too was a single guy on here. I did ok for myself, met quite a few ladies and couples and eventually met Miss.

It does take a lot of perseverance and patience. Always be polite in messages and include something that is on their profile so they know you have read it.

You will get a lot of deleted messages and unread. Occassionally some that read and not replied to. But hang in there and eventually you'll strike

Also try clubs and socials. They are nerve wracking at first but they are a great way to meet people face to face so they can get to know you a bit better than from a message.

Best of luck and keep the faith. "

Yea i always am jack and also inculded stuff from profile even then still get alot of no replies lol

I think alot of women round hull/beverly are quite picky lol or some of the older women wont meet lol

Halifax

Definitely change your profile pic. It puts(most) people off when they get a message with a cock as the profile pic. Thats why many will get deleted straight away or not read.

"Definitely change your profile pic. It puts(most) people off when they get a message with a cock as the profile pic. Thats why many will get deleted straight away or not read."

Will do

Halifax

Miles better.

» Add a new message to this topic