FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gushing

Gushing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Ladies......when you gush are you actually having an orgasm and /or is it different from an orgasm without gushing and is there a tried and tested method of making you gush ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me Im more of a gusher than a squirter very intense feeling and its like a plug being released.

By *zzy45Woman  over a year ago

a village near the suffolk/essex border

I only started gushing last year when a guy fisted me and that is the only guaranteed way of making me do it but I only allow a guy I trust to do it.

Some playmates can make me gush as soon as they put their fingers in me depends how turned on I am and if they hit the spot but other times it just doesn't happen.

Only one guy so far has made me gush when he was fucking me...loved that..

Izzy

xxx

[Removed by poster at 09/05/11 15:54:20]

Forum Mod

Its very different to a clitoral orgasm which I would rather have any day of the week

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Its very different to a clitoral orgasm which I would rather have any day of the week "

Snap....and easier to clean up

"[Removed by poster at 09/05/11 15:54:20]"

Usually through toys, fingers and fisting

Like someone said like a butt plug being released

I do get fed up with the amount of washing it creates, but worth the feeling and the look on the other persons face

Forum Mod

"Its very different to a clitoral orgasm which I would rather have any day of the week

Snap....and easier to clean up "

Thats why I don't gush at home darling.....the butler has threatened to leave becasue of it

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Its very different to a clitoral orgasm which I would rather have any day of the week

Snap....and easier to clean up

Thats why I don't gush at home darling.....the butler has threatened to leave becasue of it "

I thought the butler was going to leave because of that incident chauffeur

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

gushing is differnt to normal orgasm and so much wetter. lol we have had to buy a waterproof sheet for the bed..

and its a bugger keeping up with the washing. but ohhh so worth it .

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Its a different orgasm,and there is a technique,which some people know very well

"Its very different to a clitoral orgasm which I would rather have any day of the week "

Do you not gush or squirt from that.. I am not overly keen on clitoral orgasms.. prefer pentrative ones..

I can gush from many different forms.. but not always and being relaxed is the biggest thing for me.

Master has got the art of talking me to gushing quite well now..as my poor bed told last night.. not one finger laid on me.. yet mmmm its a very intense feeling when I gush... and I can at that point do it over and over.

Extreme penetration does do it.. but not something I will do with any but Master... Sometimes it can be something like a thought, that adds to the stimulation.. It is easier for me to do it if getting clitoral and penetrative stimulation at the same time.. and often its easier for me to achieve if not laid on my back..

Katie. x

I don't orgasm at all with other people- gushing is an entirely different thing- it's all for their pleasure- means nothing to me.... tis simply a response to certain things.......

Have to say I find it a huge turn on! Although did get caught off-guard during a 69 in my last meet. Pretty sure the CIA call that 'water boarding'!

But there was nothing torturous about this!

» Add a new message to this topic