FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Warning this is a BB rant

Warning this is a BB rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etillante OP   Woman  over a year ago

Was supposed to be meeting today with a friend a couple I have been chatting to for a couple of weeks.

They sent a text last night which I got this morning asking if we would barbeack. I replied, No safe sex only, got a message back, sorry we have to cancel.

I looked on their profile and did something I normally don't do, checked people who had given them verifications, all but 2 mentioned safe sex, as does this couples profile.

Makes you wonder who you can believe?

Sorry Rant over, breathe.... and calm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was supposed to be meeting today with a friend a couple I have been chatting to for a couple of weeks.

They sent a text last night which I got this morning asking if we would barbeack. I replied, No safe sex only, got a message back, sorry we have to cancel.

I looked on their profile and did something I normally don't do, checked people who had given them verifications, all but 2 mentioned safe sex, as does this couples profile.

Makes you wonder who you can believe?

Sorry Rant over, breathe.... and calm "

It was better to find out beforehand love at least your safe, consider it a near miss

They asked if you barebacked, you said no, they cancelled...the problem is?!!

"They asked if you barebacked, you said no, they cancelled...the problem is?!! "

Why say you practice safe sex and then cancel because you will not bareback, that's why

You are right to stick to your guns. Next time mention it early so to avoid missunderstanding

If the couple had not had safe sex as an interest I would have done, perhaps I'm a fool to trust people

Good on you xx

Some people only want bareback and get arsey when u say no

Good on you xx

Some people only want bareback and get arsey when u say no

i gotta be honest i really don't get why anyone would even want to bareback in this day n age completly bemuses me

i have a fantasy which involves creampie from a number of guys really gets me horny but it will never ever go beyond a fantasy, i might look it but i'm really not crazy

each to their own i know, i respect peoples choices just like i said it bemuses me

as annoying as it must of been hun i say at least ya found out before you got there, then you would of been incredibly hacked off

Forum Mod

This is why I always make it clear at the outset that condoms will always be used.........even if they do have safe sex as one of their interests

Ticking a box on a profile means nothing on here,some people have no idea what they have ticked,you have to make your preferences known in other ways and never assume they match the other persons

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If the couple had not had safe sex as an interest I would have done, perhaps I'm a fool to trust people "

We don't care if people have safe sex on their profile, we ask the question anyway when we are having our initial chat.

(You just gave me an idea for a thread )

"If the couple had not had safe sex as an interest I would have done, perhaps I'm a fool to trust people

We don't care if people have safe sex on their profile, we ask the question anyway when we are having our initial chat.

(You just gave me an idea for a thread )"

So I noticed and trust me from now on is the first damn question

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol

I think there are a lot of people who take things at face value, it isn't a crime, but obviously can lead to dissapointment

On the plus side, you have your friend to play with

"lol

I think there are a lot of people who take things at face value, it isn't a crime, but obviously can lead to dissapointment

On the plus side, you have your friend to play with "

Oh yes and he def worth it

Maybe that’s the excuse they use to cancel meets? It’s obviously a good one, just a thought of course, although not sure what everyone on their verifications has to do with it all, Just because they asked you doesn’t mean they ask everyone and that would go for any interest of course. After all, someone you’ve verified could ask someone for bareback one day but it doesn’t mean you played bareback with them.

Best to assume everyone does and take your own precautions when meeting people.

» Add a new message to this topic