FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dark skinned

dark skinned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rownsuga1982 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

me and two work mates where talking about this last night,, one she asian and he was white. was talking about how asian women see dark skinned asian men as being ugly and fair as beautiful. thats why so many asians use skin whiteners these days. he was quite baffled by it.

bit of a strange topic but thought id share it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm like dark skin myself but it's not really about that is it? It's body type, eyes, smile and lots of other stuff. I find certain ethnic groups can have idiosyncracies which can put me off. For example Dutch men can be a little bossy and some Asians can get overexited and talk too much.

Love a good firm bum.

leicester

"mmmmm like dark skin myself but it's not really about that is it? It's body type, eyes, smile and lots of other stuff. I find certain ethnic groups can have idiosyncracies which can put me off. For example Dutch men can be a little bossy and some Asians can get overexited and talk too much.

Love a good firm bum."

you been looking at my bum

i agree. it is hard to get your head around it. i hear alot of asian women saying. "wow hes so fit look how fair he is"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

The Chinese have simular ideas, i will never forget being in bed with a taiwanese girl ,she turned to me and said"You are so beautiful,like snow white,which bleach do you use?"

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Was once told by a chinese girl that they looked all the same to each other too....

Ive learned to accept ppls differing views on racial preferences but like everyone knows whats beauty to some isnt to others, but not getting to know someone as a person and judging them is more of an annoyance, most would look at me and assume i'm not scottish and people still say "ur called paddy???",like my name should be somthing ethnic sounding lol

anyway, I'm happy testing out various fannys from all over the globe...in fact i might hunt me some alien pussy one day!-dont get me on cybersex....never know tyhe day i will shaft a hard metallic fanny!!!-just dont squirt oil on my face tho lol

leicester

its funny to me as most Caucasians i know want to be more browner and tanned and most asians want to be fair. my brother uses skin whitener and hes same skin tone as me

It depends on the person, a gentleman is a gentleman, whatever his skin colour!

It's not just Asians - black people are the same, mostly the Africans - they think the lighter skinned you are the "better" you are. A group of friends went to Zimbabwe on holiday a few years back. All of the group bar one were "light skinned". The waiter's couldn't do enough for them, my darker skinned friend was told to "get it yourself" if he asked for anything.

Most of my African friends bleach their skin, and I've been in a shop and asked what bleach I use. I think it's all rather sad - white folks risking skin cancer on tanning beds and sunbathing, and black folk using bleaching agents to make their skin whiter - it's a funny old world!

» Add a new message to this topic