FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Could you would you ?

Could you would you ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you have talk talk & talk n talk some more no matter what you have tried to sort your problems out & just carn't cope bear with it you have no fight left in you feel so empty inside, you could you would you take your own life so you have kind of peace ??

* grEeps roUnd grAveyARd * -|-

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use ur coffin!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Use ur coffin! "

+1

"Use ur coffin!

+1"

+2

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

its very easy to sit here and say no, never, its the cowards way out etc etc but until you yourself have experienced what it feels like to think that is the only way to make things better there is no way you can answer that question properly

of course everyone sitting on the sidelines can see the ways out, that IS the easy part but making someone who is so low see that is very difficult.

My uncle committed suicide after his marriage broke down and he had a number of mental breakdowns. he had the sipport of his whole family and not one of them saw it coming until we came home from a family party and the police knocked on my nans door

i can still hear the shock and dispair in my nans cries from that night and its bringing a tear to my eye as i type.

maybe this gives way to the 'think of how you hurt those who you leave behind' arguement but i guess at that point you truely believe they are better off without you, that all you ever bring them is pain and hurt.

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

thank fully have never got to the point of thinking that way and hopefully never will.

yes got closes but thought of my kids with out mum hurt me more .but i got away from the ex, now im so much happyer and so are the kids to

I work in social care for vulnerable adults and i had post natal depression after birth of my son so I see both sides of the fence. From my work point of _iew we now become more worried about clients wen they appear to b starting to recover from major depression as wen in the depths of depression they are ( so the textbooks say so exceptions to rule of course) lacking the energy or inclination to go thru with their thoughts but wen treatment first starts to have an effect is surprisingly to many the danger point as the energy n the inclination to act out thoughts are emerging. I not saying those in deep depression who are not responding to treatment are not at risk but the clientele that are just starting to respond to treatment are the ones who's suicide attempts were untill recently those that were the least prepared for in care plans

"If you have talk talk & talk n talk some more no matter what you have tried to sort your problems out & just carn't cope bear with it you have no fight left in you feel so empty inside, you could you would you take your own life so you have kind of peace ??

* grEeps roUnd grAveyARd * -|-"

no way, imagine the hurt you would cause to others. At a pinch, if it was that bad I would volunteer for VOS, there are always people worse off.

I have tried in the past my lowest of the low post natal depression with my youngest and not dealing with it and not asking for help. Too ashamed to ask being a single parent and afraid of judgement took an overdose and had a total breakdown. Could'nt stay in as I felt the walls closing in on me panic attacks went off sex totally for 3 years. But got help got the right medication. And went to see a councillor he was crap middle aged bloke that did'nt have a clue and snapped out of it took a long time but got to my happy place again.

I have thought about it when i was at my lowest. But the pain it would inflict on my daughter has been enough to stop me.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No.... I know first hand the pain it leaves behind.

But god bless all who do and their families. x

"I have thought about it when i was at my lowest. But the pain it would inflict on my daughter has been enough to stop me. "

Thats the thing when you are in that black hole you are not thinking clearly and just want the pain to stop

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"its very easy to sit here and say no, never, its the cowards way out etc etc but until you yourself have experienced what it feels like to think that is the only way to make things better there is no way you can answer that question properly

of course everyone sitting on the sidelines can see the ways out, that IS the easy part but making someone who is so low see that is very difficult.

My uncle committed suicide after his marriage broke down and he had a number of mental breakdowns. he had the sipport of his whole family and not one of them saw it coming until we came home from a family party and the police knocked on my nans door

i can still hear the shock and dispair in my nans cries from that night and its bringing a tear to my eye as i type.

maybe this gives way to the 'think of how you hurt those who you leave behind' arguement but i guess at that point you truely believe they are better off without you, that all you ever bring them is pain and hurt."

Well said. I hate people who say suicide is the cowards way out. A lot of people at some point in their life think about suicide. Very few people actually got through with it in relation to the number of people who think about it. Depression is terrible illness.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I have thought about it when i was at my lowest. But the pain it would inflict on my daughter has been enough to stop me.

Thats the thing when you are in that black hole you are not thinking clearly and just want the pain to stop"

I could not have put it better. Some people say it is selfish to commit suicide and you don't think of others such as you loved ones. What you don't understand is you are in so much pain and emotional turmoil you don't think straight. You just want your pain to end and suicide seems the only way to achieve that.

» Add a new message to this topic