FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lookers

lookers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

it's understandable that we all like to look at each other............those we like we generally wink at..........but when a wink is declined or a message of a no.....why repeatedly keep looking...Or why repeatedly look and not send a message of intent............ok rant over...fsm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

because we are pervs if i got a no to someone i really liked the look of i'd still perv their pics....lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your too far away but still nice to people look !

Second thoughts perhaps?

Perving?

Being downright nosey?

It can be for many reasons... If it naffs you off then why not block them? That'll stop the buggers

i had a recent meet with a couple who were interested a few months back and out of the blue they message me.... during our meet i said to them that intially they didnt want or werent interested...

After the meet they said they glad they changed there minds... i think you dont really know anyone till u meet them.. im much better talking to someone in person rather than writing im far more myself... x

Have people on my hotlist i look at every so often, but would never talk too

Have massages i've stored too go back to, so somtimes peek again to decide who i'm going to talk too

By *nlyme1Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"it's understandable that we all like to look at each other............those we like we generally wink at..........but when a wink is declined or a message of a no.....why repeatedly keep looking...Or why repeatedly look and not send a message of intent............ok rant over...fsm "
I get the same. I find it rather strange

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Cos they want a wank!

ok holds hands up and admits to being guilty

i looked at iconic on a number of occasions as i love her pics and looked from time to time to see if there was any new ones

i did eventually send a pm to explain why i looked so much though so only a touch guilty i guess

[Removed by poster at 07/05/11 18:30:10]

Thats the only reason I go into chat to perv on wankers lol

"Have people on my hotlist i look at every so often, but would never talk too

Have massages i've stored too go back to, so somtimes peek again to decide who i'm going to talk too"

mmmm love massages.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why would anyone worry about someone looking at their profile? If people dont want to be looked at then why have pictures. You have a choice on here of blocking people you dont want looking at your profile

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

"Why would anyone worry about someone looking at their profile? If people dont want to be looked at then why have pictures. You have a choice on here of blocking people you dont want looking at your profile"

i think what FSM was getting at was peeps who have told us they dont want to meet. we not their type and so on. keep looking at our profile sometimes 3 times a day....

theres not an awful lot of wank material on our profile so it cant be that.. i suggested that they must have short term memory loss and cant remember who we are lol

"Have people on my hotlist i look at every so often, but would never talk too

Have massages i've stored too go back to, so somtimes peek again to decide who i'm going to talk too

mmmm love massages."

I know my spelling and writing needs work, lol

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

We get a lot repeatedly looking and we know what the buggers are up to! lol Have on the odd occasion blocked some real freaky ones cos I didnt like the thought! Ha ha signed Kill Joy

I get this a lot, people looking and never messaging me. Its obvious they are interested in the pictures and not at all interested in meeting. I dont really mind, its why I have my pics on public display. To be honest I dont give a thought to those who look but never message.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some are just nosey buggars checking out who people have met.

im just being downright nosey

"im just being downright nosey "

I'm sorry EA Couple but I've just had a peek at your profile for no other reason than Mrs EA's magnificent embonpoint

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i will be more worried,the day people stop looking at our profile.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I take it as a compliment if the same people keep _iewing me, I assume they like me!

"it's understandable that we all like to look at each other............those we like we generally wink at..........but when a wink is declined or a message of a no.....why repeatedly keep looking...Or why repeatedly look and not send a message of intent............ok rant over...fsm "

Lol someone could say 'why repeatedly look to see who looked'. The block button is handy or if you like the look make the first message move.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I get this a lot, people looking and never messaging me. Its obvious they are interested in the pictures and not at all interested in meeting. I dont really mind, its why I have my pics on public display. To be honest I dont give a thought to those who look but never message. "

I'm one of them... but only cause your pics are great.

There's another couple on here whose photos are brilliant, imho, and who I regularly have a perve at... they're in Norwich which is miles away from me so it's unlikely we'll ever meet but that doesn't stop me from looking every now and again.

In fact, thinking about it, there's a couple of couples from Norwich who I perv at from time to time. Or maybe I should just move to Norwich

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Because sometimes you have forgot you looked at a profile. There are so many profiles on her. Sometimes I am in a chatroom and go to look at a persons profile from the chatroom. It is not until I see the profile I realise I have looked at it before. Also you never message everybody you look at.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Thats the only reason I go into chat to perv on wankers lol "

Lol

I dont have that problem, they wink (and this includes random friendship requests people) I ignore, they dont look again though ive a few that forget they have contacted me in the past and contact again, i just tell em to go away nicely of course

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"i will be more worried,the day people stop looking at our profile. "

Me too! If I see pics that I think deserve comment or someone who takes my fancy but are not compatable, if you get my drift, I`ll message them and tell them! Sometimes you forget who you`ve looked at as well!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I'm a stealth perv.

I need to look at you all else I find out where you live and then I watch through your letter box...

» Add a new message to this topic