FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lazer hair removal

Lazer hair removal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rystal Tipps - Alistair OP   Couple  over a year ago

livingston

Was thinking about having lazer hair removal done, has anyone done this and how were the results

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It does work, and it works well, however, in my experience (and that of quite a few friends) you usually need more treatments than they tell you initially, so it is more expensive that most expect.

It is a non painful process and it really is permananent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It does work, and it works well, however, in my experience (and that of quite a few friends) you usually need more treatments than they tell you initially, so it is more expensive that most expect.

It is a non painful process and it really is permananent. "

is that eventually permanent?

I looked into this although I haven't had it and the results vary, depending on how dark the hair you want to remove. Apparently, the darker the hair, the more likely it is to be successful. Hope this helps

"It does work, and it works well, however, in my experience (and that of quite a few friends) you usually need more treatments than they tell you initially, so it is more expensive that most expect.

is that eventually permanent?"

Thats what I meant lol... it does take so many more sessions than they tell you and I was not particularly hairy either before embarking on it...

[Removed by poster at 05/05/11 21:53:48]

It is a non painful process and it really is permananent. "

A bit of a generalisation or two here...

The effectiveness depends on skin type/colour and hair type colour. Best is pale skin and dark hair. Dark skin (dark Asian/Black) is not suitable at all and red / light blonde is unlikely to be very effective even with pale skin and may need more treatments.

For a bikini line treatment a course of six will make your bits as smooth as a babys bottom but you will need one, possibly two visits a year thereafter to keep things permanent. The hair does grow back but not as thick or dark as before - just very fine whisps that can be skimmed with a razor effortlessly.

This is the best beauty treatment you can can have if you have to shave/wax regularly as you will never ever have to suffer pimples, shaving rash etc etc. when I say smooth, I mean really smooth. You need to research your salons if you want a smooth (full bikini) as many of the girls are a bit prudish and won't get right in there to do a "full" treatment - only what they can see obviously. Ideally you need lips and anus doing and not everyone will do that.

Having had the professional salon treatment two years ago and topped up one or twice a year we have now bought a Tria home laser to treat it at home instead of going back to the salon.

It does hurt by the way !! Not sure how you can say it doesn't - it is bearable but it does hurt.

A bit of a generalisation or two here...

The effectiveness depends on skin type/colour and hair type colour. Best is pale skin and dark hair. Dark skin (dark Asian/Black) is not suitable at all and red / light blonde is unlikely to be very effective even with pale skin and may need more treatments.

For a bikini line treatment a course of six will make your bits as smooth as a babys bottom but you will need one, possibly two visits a year thereafter to keep things permanent. The hair does grow back but not as thick or dark as before - just very fine whisps that can be skimmed with a razor effortlessly.

This is the best beauty treatment you can can have if you have to shave/wax regularly as you will never ever have to suffer pimples, shaving rash etc etc. when I say smooth, I mean really smooth. You need to research your salons if you want a smooth (full bikini) as many of the girls are a bit prudish and won't get right in there to do a "full" treatment - only what they can see obviously. Ideally you need lips and anus doing and not everyone will do that.

Having had the professional salon treatment two years ago and topped up one or twice a year we have now bought a Tria home laser to treat it at home instead of going back to the salon.

It does hurt by the way !! Not sure how you can say it doesn't - it is bearable but it does hurt."

I am wondering whether there are different types of Laser treatment... I am quite sensitive to pain and it did not bother me other than feeling a bit hot when the Laser was. Also my hair (fine, blonde)did disappear in the areas treated and has not come back, hence no need for me to go back. Are you aware if there are DIFFERENT kinds of Laser by any chance?

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Define "not particularly hairy".

PS for the record i'm good, and gentle, with tweezers.

And cheap too. Less than cheap even.

just find the idea of lasers totally bizarre

puts an image in my head that the bush is so mighty and so deep only a laser can tackle it

drop that ladyshave

for this bush we are gonna need superman and his laser eyes

another thing just to be scary

no one consider the cancer side of this - lasers and humans and life dont go well

like microwaves

stick a laser pen to your eye and after a prolonged period your gonna cause damage

check you tube and see the laser guns you can make from cd and dvd drives that will burn holes in things

dont go out in the UV light of the sun and beware skin cancer etc we are all told by the weatherman

but slap a laser on your pubes - yeah thatll be fine

"

just find the idea of lasers totally bizarre

puts an image in my head that the bush is so mighty and so deep only a laser can tackle it

drop that ladyshave

for this bush we are gonna need superman and his laser eyes

another thing just to be scary

no one consider the cancer side of this - lasers and humans and life dont go well

like microwaves

stick a laser pen to your eye and after a prolonged period your gonna cause damage

check you tube and see the laser guns you can make from cd and dvd drives that will burn holes in things

dont go out in the UV light of the sun and beware skin cancer etc we are all told by the weatherman

but slap a laser on your pubes - yeah thatll be fine

"

Having considerably researched medical laser treatments before having eyes and hair removal I am comfortable with the worldwide research and results over millions of people.

what kind of research did you conduct before making this post?

"Was thinking about having lazer hair removal done, has anyone done this and how were the results"

Don't bother! Hairy women are sexy

By *rystal Tipps - Alistair OP   Couple  over a year ago

livingston

Thanks to you all, got my first session booked for tomorrow morning.

lol conducting researh before a post ....

i always survey and market research the pish i type

none!

lasers on the bush! - its just no proper!

» Add a new message to this topic