FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ched Evans pt2

Ched Evans pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

The 2 new witnesses allowed to testify at the retrial who were not allowed to testify at the original trial had also been sexual partners of the girl making the accusation, one of them fucked her 2 days before the night she had sex with C Macdonald and Evans , (so that's 3 guys in 2 days) and the other fucked her not long after Macdonald and Evans and presumably not long after she had accused Evans of rape, so she was hardly sat at home being a "victim" and mentally scarred by the whole incident of having 2's up in the hotel that night when within days she out fucking someone else. Couldn't remember what happened that night........ arrived at her friends house in tears....... what's that odour I can smell? Oh yes a great big load of bovine excrement.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's seems a bit of a medieval point of view.

She'd had sex before and had it after so she couldn't be raped in between?

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"That's seems a bit of a medieval point of view.

She'd had sex before and had it after so she couldn't be raped in between? "

this..

the trawling up of a rape victims sexual history is rightly not deemed relevant unless as in this case it is 'exceptional'..

would imagine if the woman in this case had made other accusations then her history and behaviours would be relevant but each case surely must be judged on the evidence relating to the allegation in question..

bit like saying she can't have said no to the 10th guy that week because she had said yes to the other 9..

She'd had sex before and had it after so she couldn't be raped in between? "

If it's true, then I'd find it odd that someone who has been raped would want sex with someone else so soon after

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

If it's true, then I'd find it odd that someone who has been raped would want sex with someone else so soon after "

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

If it's true, then I'd find it odd that someone who has been raped would want sex with someone else so soon after "

Am I mistaken with the bit where she apparently stated, or gobbed off on book face about what car she was going to buy with her pay out?? I am sure this was reported just after this all kicked off!

To be fair she never said she was raped just that she had no memory of it.

I don't really understand why some seem to need to vilify her.

From what I understand it's more to do with changes in the law that put more emphasis on positive consent.

Thankfully the days of 'why didn't you fight back more?' are behind us

Tbh the whole thing is a mess

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The 2 new witnesses allowed to testify at the retrial who were not allowed to testify at the original trial had also been sexual partners of the girl making the accusation, one of them fucked her 2 days before the night she had sex with C Macdonald and Evans , (so that's 3 guys in 2 days) and the other fucked her not long after Macdonald and Evans and presumably not long after she had accused Evans of rape, so she was hardly sat at home being a "victim" and mentally scarred by the whole incident of having 2's up in the hotel that night when within days she out fucking someone else. Couldn't remember what happened that night........ arrived at her friends house in tears....... what's that odour I can smell? Oh yes a great big load of bovine excrement....."

I haven't read thread one.

I haven't read or heard the latest except that he has been found not guilty.

This post , however , seems to be saying that as the woman had sex with other men before and after Evans that she must be loose and therefore no one can possibly be accused of raping such a fucking slut.

I do hope im wrong.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The girl never said she'd been raped. She just said she couldn't remember.

How that can translate to a rape case in court is astounding.

Btw those who insist some police never make things up or exert pressure on witnesses or "victims" is sadly living in cloud cuckoo land.

I bet the girl never knew whether she'd given consent or not by the time they finished taking her "statement" (ie what they wanted her to say).

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I've just read a newspaper report.

She had sex DAYS before meeting Evans and sex some days AFTER the event.

If someone steals my car and I don't have a mental or physical break down because of it it doesn't mean they didn't steal my car.

Judges have been slain for using phrases like....... well she doesn't seem to be too upset so it couldn't have been that bad. ...... a crime is a crime isn't it ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think this trial has been absolutely disgusting. Totally inappropriate use of witnesses and this trial has been achieved via the power of money, that most people could not afford or expect to gather.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Put the whole thing about trawling up sexual history into context for a moment.

Just imagine if it was one of the forumites here who was assaulted in such an inebriated state. The defence then find out that this person regularly meets different people for sex and even goes to swingers clubs. This is then used in court to discredit the victim.

If that was you how would you feel that you can be treated in such a way? How would you feel if people think that it's ok that you were assaulted because after all, you go out and have sex with random strangers?

Also, a jury cannot be told of previous convictions or accusations during a trial but can be told about the sexual exploits of the victim. Is this fair?

I acted as juror on a rape trial and before sentencing we were told of this man's previous convictions for sexual assault and a previous withdrawn accusation of rape. When told we were all extremely relieved that we gave the verdict that we did

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

"Put the whole thing about trawling up sexual history into context for a moment.

Just imagine if it was one of the forumites here who was assaulted in such an inebriated state. The defence then find out that this person regularly meets different people for sex and even goes to swingers clubs. This is then used in court to discredit the victim.

If that was you how would you feel that you can be treated in such a way? How would you feel if people think that it's ok that you were assaulted because after all, you go out and have sex with random strangers?

Also, a jury cannot be told of previous convictions or accusations during a trial but can be told about the sexual exploits of the victim. Is this fair?

I acted as juror on a rape trial and before sentencing we were told of this man's previous convictions for sexual assault and a previous withdrawn accusation of rape. When told we were all extremely relieved that we gave the verdict that we did"

I believe 2003 criminal act allows for 'bad character' evidence in which previous convictions can be introduced by only under certain circumstances.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"The girl never said she'd been raped. She just said she couldn't remember.

How that can translate to a rape case in court is astounding.

Btw those who insist some police never make things up or exert pressure on witnesses or "victims" is sadly living in cloud cuckoo land.

I bet the girl never knew whether she'd given consent or not by the time they finished taking her "statement" (ie what they wanted her to say)."

So if she was too d*unk to rember consenting to sex, then she is too d*unk to consent... That equals rape...

A not guilty verdict, means they were found not guilty, it doesn't mean that they didn't do it...

There have been plenty of people found guilty of crimes they didn't commit but I bet there have been a lot more guilty people found not guilty...

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

"Put the whole thing about trawling up sexual history into context for a moment.

I acted as juror on a rape trial and before sentencing we were told of this man's previous convictions for sexual assault and a previous withdrawn accusation of rape. When told we were all extremely relieved that we gave the verdict that we did"

My understanding is the witnesses testified because the situations and mannerisms of consensual sex were similar in all three cases. The point wasn't top diminish her character but to compare specific actions and phrases.

If anyone looks at that evidence and concludes she's couldn't have been raped because she had sex again soon after is a fucking moron and can get right in the fucking sea.

I do hope that this evidence wasn't bought.

Some extremely valid points and while I've been hearing all morning that this is an unusual case and bringing up a victim's sexual habits is exceptional, the same tactic will no doubt be used in future by the defence in rape cases because it was a Court of Appeal decision and therefore deemed higher law!

It seems that a £50k reward can buy you innocence. How a persons previous sexual conduct can be used against them I don't know.

At best the cloud of suspicion will hang over Evans his whole life. But sadly it will also be true of his victim

Much of the evidence seemed to be based around the texts etc that passed around that night. These suggested she asked CMc to arrange a threesome....which he did with Ched Evans.

This also came up in the first trial and left many people uncomfortable with the first verdict.

Wonder if she has a profile on here or similar site?

I did hear from someone (but not with any evidence) that had a profile on a working girls site.....

Not sure we will ever know the whole story.....but given he is now "officially" innocent there could be a rather large chunk of compo coming his way?

Imagine this senerio:

Say she was d*unk and in a hotel with joe blogs and his mate, would she have gone this far or was it because it was a couple of footballers?

I didn't really follow the case in depth but when did she realise that A) she had sex with someone B) when did she find out who it was C) if she couldn't remember if she consented, how did she remember her way to her friends house? (These are genuine questions)

Based on the little info I have she does sound like a lady that likes a drink and likes sex and appears to know her way around a bedroom etc, she doesn't appear to be a woman that doesn't say no or doesn't give permission, she doesn't have to say 'yes I give permission' if she says 'fuck me now!' That's still consent.

Like I say, I only know the little I have heard in the past couple of days and I am by no means saying that this is right or wrong but what I am saying is there are three sides to a story: her side, his side and the truth

G x

I'm confused? If she didn't report him for rape because she couldn't remember what happened what did she report him for or why were policy involved

[Removed by poster at 16/10/16 11:12:20]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I'm confused? If she didn't report him for rape because she couldn't remember what happened what did she report him for or why were policy involved"

She went to the police because she lost her handbag or something. The police were concerned about her lack of recollection about the evening a so started their investigation. Or so I'm lead to believe.

You are kidding me wow...how did this make court

The case was pursued by the CPS not the woman in question and it was based on the legal matter of consent not on ghe wonan playing victim ... People should really read up on things before they comment

If it's true, then I'd find it odd that someone who has been raped would want sex with someone else so soon after

The case was pursued by the CPS not the woman in question and it was based on the legal matter of consent not on ghe wonan playing victim ... People should really read up on things before they comment "

So why didn't she tell the cps or the police that she didn't want it to go to trial ?

So can she remember giving consent to the other guy in the threesome? Did he get charged????

"So can she remember giving consent to the other guy in the threesome? Did he get charged????"

Yes he did , and was found not guilty .

What a mess the whole lot

The case was pursued by the CPS not the woman in question and it was based on the legal matter of consent not on ghe wonan playing victim ... People should really read up on things before they comment

So why didn't she tell the cps or the police that she didn't want it to go to trial ?"

They dont need her permission to prosecute ... Which is where i think this all started to go wrong ...both lives have been ruined and i believe its because the police knew this case would pick up a press following and it would heighten awareness of "consent"

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

I could be wrong but wasnt there an allegation after the first trial she had made a complaint against some else for a similar offence.

Its very difficult for those who werent there to know whether consent was given or asked for, in a group situation of say three/four couples at a swinging party can anyone here say they have actually asked for consent? I have had a woman suck my cock at one party while I was involved with another lady, she didnt ask if that was ok she just assumed(rightly as it happens) it was, if afterwards I complained about her actions it would be true to say I hadnt given consent but I could have told her to stop if I had wanted her to, surely SOME responsibility lies with the girl in this case. Hopefully justice has been done in this case and perhaps others will make sure that consent is given to avoid such future cases and the distress it causes

Essex.

So why didn't she tell the cps or the police that she didn't want it to go to trial ?"

Because it is not always down to the alleged victim.

A victim can be ordered to court or face jail time...

Central

I truly hope that the wider public - including us here on Fab - think deeply and critically about the situations where someone needs to give consent and may be unable to. This in addition to when pursuit of sexual activity wouldn't really be the right idea. I've had inappropriate sexual behaviour foisted on me more than once and know others who have been in a similar position. I assume that there are a huge number of men who don't appropriately respect boundaries, irrespective of the legal consequences. Respect as always been a huge part of my values system - it's always been important, since I was born. People who lack respect for others sexually should really re-examine their consciences and instigate changes upon themselves.

By *om girlCouple (FF)  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

To have sex with other you need consent simple if she never give consent it's rape simple...if she slept with a 1000 people before and all had consent it's her right to nobody should judge her past...but if ched Evans wasn't a footballer do you think he would get not guilty

People with loads of money think their a different justice system and to be fair their is...look at all cover up gagging orders always the elite rich...their no fair justice

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

"The 2 new witnesses allowed to testify at the retrial who were not allowed to testify at the original trial had also been sexual partners of the girl making the accusation, one of them fucked her 2 days before the night she had sex with C Macdonald and Evans , (so that's 3 guys in 2 days) and the other fucked her not long after Macdonald and Evans and presumably not long after she had accused Evans of rape, so she was hardly sat at home being a "victim" and mentally scarred by the whole incident of having 2's up in the hotel that night when within days she out fucking someone else. Couldn't remember what happened that night........ arrived at her friends house in tears....... what's that odour I can smell? Oh yes a great big load of bovine excrement....."

Way to go with victim blaming!

Her sex life really has nothing to do with whether she could get raped or not.

"To have sex with other you need consent simple if she never give consent it's rape simple...if she slept with a 1000 people before and all had consent it's her right to nobody should judge her past...but if ched Evans wasn't a footballer do you think he would get not guilty

People with loads of money think their a different justice system and to be fair their is...look at all cover up gagging orders always the elite rich...their no fair justice

"

So how do you explain the original guilty verdict when he was still a footballer?

Funny how the so called "feminists" and "progressives" seem to be allowing us to sleepwalk into a new age where due process no longer counts but the feelings and emotions of the "victim".

The case fell apart because of an unreliable witness...only in rape cases do you have delusional, broken women (masquerading as feminists) here to proclaim that any and all rape accusations "MUST BE BELIEVED". What on gods green earth is happening in the west? The very tenet of our judicial process (in a country where the rule of law is respected) is one that dictates that all accusers are innocent until proven guilty. The evidence in the first trial was flimsy at best and even prior to the conviction the fleet street rags seemed incessesant on providing their housewife readership with a convenient boogeyman.

Everything about Ched Evans strikes me as odious. A clear lack of self awareness and decorum, the price he will pay will be a stagnant career if he should ever fall foul of his girlfriends family (who, for some reason, have been bankrolling him). BUT that does not mean he should be languishing in prison for a d*unken, poorly conceived liaison with a damaged attention seeker. The fact that post modernist female centric mainstream rhetoric should be worrying...for all of us. The institutions (and respect for them) is one of the few things left holding this society together.

"

Her sex life really has nothing to do with whether she could get raped or not. "

Sorry, but it actually does. Once again "advocates" seem obsessed with poisoning the narrative by coming up with complete nonsense like these. Her sex life has EVERYTHING to do with and, quite frankly, any lawyer worth his salt will tell any witness/complainant that promiscuity will be looked down upon provided the evidence is admissible in court.

And why was said evidence admissible? Because, quite frankly, sexuality and sexual expression does not exist in a vacuum. Peoples experience and decision making will color any accusations they make or judgments against them. Especially when it has been suggested that the plaintiff made very, very similar accusations before.

Lyndhurst

"

Sorry, but it actually does. Once again "advocates" seem obsessed with poisoning the narrative by coming up with complete nonsense like these. Her sex life has EVERYTHING to do with and, quite frankly, any lawyer worth his salt will tell any witness/complainant that promiscuity will be looked down upon provided the evidence is admissible in court.

And why was said evidence admissible? Because, quite frankly, sexuality and sexual expression does not exist in a vacuum. Peoples experience and decision making will color any accusations they make or judgments against them. Especially when it has been suggested that the plaintiff made very, very similar accusations before. "

By *om girlCouple (FF)  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 17/10/16 15:29:42]

I'd like to hear what Jessica Ennis Hill has to say now he's been acquitted .....

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Rape is about power, when you are raped your are scared and violated it's not sex and not fun

barnstaple

"

And why was said evidence admissible? Because, quite frankly, sexuality and sexual expression does not exist in a vacuum. Peoples experience and decision making will color any accusations they make or judgments against them. Especially when it has been suggested that the plaintiff made very, very similar accusations before. "

So she's had sex before therefore she's up for it with everyone - really ? Are we in the middle ages

By *umslut jannineTV/TS  over a year ago

nottingham

"To have sex with other you need consent simple if she never give consent it's rape simple...if she slept with a 1000 people before and all had consent it's her right to nobody should judge her past...but if ched Evans wasn't a footballer do you think he would get not guilty

"

barnstaple

"

"I'd like to hear what Jessica Ennis Hill has to say now he's been acquitted ..... "

I would hope she says nothing. She doesn't have to demean herself to talking about Evans anymore.

"Funny how the so called "feminists" and "progressives" seem to be allowing us to sleepwalk into a new age where due process no longer counts but the feelings and emotions of the "victim".

The case fell apart because of an unreliable witness...only in rape cases do you have delusional, broken women (masquerading as feminists) here to proclaim that any and all rape accusations "MUST BE BELIEVED". What on gods green earth is happening in the west? The very tenet of our judicial process (in a country where the rule of law is respected) is one that dictates that all accusers are innocent until proven guilty. The evidence in the first trial was flimsy at best and even prior to the conviction the fleet street rags seemed incessesant on providing their housewife readership with a convenient boogeyman.

Everything about Ched Evans strikes me as odious. A clear lack of self awareness and decorum, the price he will pay will be a stagnant career if he should ever fall foul of his girlfriends family (who, for some reason, have been bankrolling him). BUT that does not mean he should be languishing in prison for a d*unken, poorly conceived liaison with a damaged attention seeker. The fact that post modernist female centric mainstream rhetoric should be worrying...for all of us. The institutions (and respect for them) is one of the few things left holding this society together.

"

This guy nailed it.... Case closed!

Lyndhurst

"Funny how the so called "feminists" and "progressives" seem to be allowing us to sleepwalk into a new age where due process no longer counts but the feelings and emotions of the "victim".

This guy nailed it.... Case closed!"

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Everything about Ched Evans strikes me as odious. A clear lack of self awareness and decorum, the price he will pay will be a stagnant career if he should ever fall foul of his girlfriends family (who, for some reason, have been bankrolling him). BUT that does not mean he should be languishing in prison for a d*unken, poorly conceived liaison with a damaged attention seeker. The fact that post modernist female centric mainstream rhetoric should be worrying...for all of us. The institutions (and respect for them) is one of the few things left holding this society together. "

I'd like to disagree with this but... nice tits

Been a discussion on radio today....couple of high ranking barristers having a "debate".

Turns out that during the session with Ched she was shouting "Oh yeah, harder, harder" . Even without the "new" evidence....if this can't be taken by a guy as consent...then wtf can?

Lyndhurst

"Been a discussion on radio today....couple of high ranking barristers having a "debate".

Turns out that during the session with Ched she was shouting "Oh yeah, harder, harder" . Even without the "new" evidence....if this can't be taken by a guy as consent...then wtf can?"

Crikey, so how did he get accused of rape?

"Been a discussion on radio today....couple of high ranking barristers having a "debate".

Turns out that during the session with Ched she was shouting "Oh yeah, harder, harder" . Even without the "new" evidence....if this can't be taken by a guy as consent...then wtf can?

Crikey, so how did he get accused of rape?"

She never made a complaint. Police decided to peruse it when she went to report a missing handbag. They asked who she had sex with....she couldn't remember who it was so they assumed there was no consent!

Scarily similar scenarios on here! I had a couple turn up at mine last year. She came in with hubby and she was wearing scanties under a big coat and blindfolded. The blindfold was on until she left.....did I have consent?..... frightening isn't it? And you see plenty similar meets advertised on here....particularly in hotels. "Wife will be tied up and blindfolded...., you come in, fuck her and leave" type thing!

Maybe it's the police who should be answering questions?

Rape is about power, when you are raped your are scared and violated it's not sex and not fun"

And at no time was this part of any evidence in this case.....

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

It scares the **** out of me that more than one person on this thread thinks that promiscuity can be used as evidence that a rape didn't take place.

So all us swingers are basically fair game, come on, you can do what you want and get away with it!

Remind me not to meet these guys.

I had a scary as fuck experience in a hotel room with a guy from Fab. I didn't go to the police. I had what he probably thinks was consensual sex with him because I was too scared to leave the hotel room, and didn't want to make him angry because I didn't know what he'd do.

Oh and he was a serving member of the police force.

Basically not much I could've done. I had no evidence of what he did either.

And from the sounds of this thread, I was right. I don't want to have my life raked over and slagged off for being a rape accuser.

And I bet there's millions more women like me.

A friend of mine is a rape survivor. Not everyone whom has been raped curls up into a ball and avoids the world, in fact the opposite happens; each and every person she decides to have sex with is one more person, one more step, one more decision away from the powerless incident she was in.

"It scares the **** out of me that more than one person on this thread thinks that promiscuity can be used as evidence that a rape didn't take place.

So all us swingers are basically fair game, come on, you can do what you want and get away with it!

I had a scary as fuck experience in a hotel room with a guy from Fab. I didn't go to the police. I had what he probably thinks was consensual sex with him because I was too scared to leave the hotel room, and didn't want to make him angry because I didn't know what he'd do.

And from the sounds of this thread, I was right. I don't want to have my life raked over and slagged off for being a rape accuser.

And I bet there's millions more women like me."

Sorry to hear this happened , but it bears absolutely no relevance to this topic .

She was aware of what was going on , and didn't feel violated . Her unfortunate situation has come about over the police and the cps wanting to take a high profile guy to task , and they fucked up .

You can bet your bottom dollar she knew who she was with , and didn't want her reputation tarnished any more than it already was by naming names at the time . If she had simply said at the time her bag was missing that she had sex with him and his mate none of this would have happened .

All I'm saying is that there are sometimes witch hunts on the wrong people , and Ched was the unfortunate one in this case .

Firstly I do not condone what he did, the manner he treated the lady was well terrible.

I am not blaming her either, just highlighting something I recently learnt.

I thought the guy raped her and was scum of the earth, he is still scum however...

I know a couple people who suffer from a condition where they can drink,get d*unk and then not remember what happened. The scary bit is they seem so with it, you can hold a conversation with them but in the morning they have no idea what happened. And I'm not talking binge drinking but only a glass or two of wine.

As I understand it this is what the other guys testified too.

Chad may have had a rumble with the lady who was coherant and consenting and yet forgot the whole thing.

This is different to pulling the knickers off a woman lying comatose on a bed.

Hence he is cleared of rape, the actions he took were with a consenting adult. Just because she cannot remember it does not make it rape.

By *entle giraffeMan  over a year ago

Minehead

"It scares the **** out of me that more than one person on this thread thinks that promiscuity can be used as evidence that a rape didn't take place.

And I bet there's millions more women like me."

That's an awful thing to have happened to you. And.... Made even worse by feeling there is nothing you can do about it. Must have been so frightening.

It's a shame when women or men cry rape on false grounds either out of spite or revenge. It then makes it hard for real victims who have genuine claims to be believed. Also being accused of rape when innocent is an awful experience and the accused when proven innocent has up-to now little or no chance of fighting back. This case has turned that around which means a person falsely accusing a person of rape is open to prosecution. Mr Evans was found not guilty at the 2ND trial and therefore he deserves the right to move on with his life after his personal life has been dragged through the mud. She on the other hand has been allowed the privilege of being able to keep her name private for now.

There are two victims and neither have won anything just lost alot. UK law is one of the best and the police are only able to deal in fact. The issue they have is trying to decide what is fact and what is not. Sometimes the lines get a little bit blurry.

Essex.

It's difficult, because even though he was found not guilty it doesn't mean he isn't.

There are unfortunately miscarriages of justice both ways.

I don't know whether his is guilty or not but I don't see how you can bring a victim's previous sexual behaviour before a court but not a suspects previous criminal record...

By *ildt123Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Just odd how these new witnesses didn't come forward until after Evans in laws offered £50k, not like they didn't know.

It's complicated at best he treat a vulnerable messed up young woman badly. Texts between the two guys like " I've got one" confirm to me their attitude, and booking a cheap hotel in his name and not going there until his mate rang then slinking out of back door suggests some premeditation and now ledge tha t all east quite right.

Is this rape? Not sure without more info but I'm sure as hell it ain't right.

As for her sexual activity sorry but it isn't relevant, consent is a separate event every time sex occurs, not saying no isn't consent and consent must be given by someone who is capable of understanding the concept.

I think no good has come out of an of this.

Maybe take time and think about the accused. The prosecution can drag all his previous sexual activity to prosecute so why shouldn't he do the same to defend? Is that not fair balance of the scales.

Also he was found not guilty so therefore he isn't guilty.

He was not the accused.

The girl never cried rape.

The judge deemed it as being non consensual and in the judges eyes that was rape

"Maybe take time and think about the accused. The prosecution can drag all his previous sexual activity to prosecute so why shouldn't he do the same to defend? Is that not fair balance of the scales.

"

The argument that a woman's sexual history is relevant in a rape trial is abhorrent. As the girl's dad said "they may as well have just said that she was gagging for it"

"Maybe take time and think about the accused. The prosecution can drag all his previous sexual activity to prosecute so why shouldn't he do the same to defend? Is that not fair balance of the scales.

The argument that a woman's sexual history is relevant in a rape trial is abhorrent. As the girl's dad said "they may as well have just said that she was gagging for it"

"

Well said, imagine if one of the women on here was raped and they dragged up she was a swinger. Are they saying sexually active people can't be raped

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Yes she should be taken to court and jailed

"

From reading why her past sexual history was used, I think in this case it was relevant.

"Yes she should be taken to court and jailed "

For what exactly?

Essex.

"

By that logic if you are found guilty you are guilty, whether you did it or not is irrelevant...

so its OK to drag up the accused history but in defense the accuser history is of limits? that is not fair and not justice. Did you know the vast majority of rape claims are false and proven to be before they get to court. Its rare but does happen that the person making a false allegation can be prosecuted. Her Father is not impartial and he is naturally going to be hurt that his daughter has been proven in court to have been a liar. Like wise what about the accused parents how do you think they feel. Rape is awful and genuine cases should result in prosecution however someone who cries Rape and is doing it for malicious reasons should equally be prepared for either police action or civil. Its a serious offence and should be treated with respect however if someone accuses someone falsely .....

"

Basically, either he or she is lying. None of us here know the truth.

Rape is wrong. Falsely accusing someone of rape is wrong.

That much can at least be agreed upon.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

False allegations?crying rape after having her fun ?

"Basically, either he or she is lying. None of us here know the truth.

That much can at least be agreed upon."

Neither of them are lying about the basic facts. And he doesn't dispute how he came to be in the room.

The issue is more about the understanding of consent. And personally I don't think a man who claimed during the trial things along the lines of 'all women want to shah footballers' and 'I could have pulled any woman that night' and who snuck in to a hotel room uninvited to join his friend who was having sex with a d*unk woman probably doesn't have the greatest understanding of what consent is

Neither of them are lying about the basic facts. And he doesn't dispute how he came to be in the room.

The issue is more about the understanding of consent. And personally I don't think a man who claimed during the trial things along the lines of 'all women want to shah footballers' and 'I could have pulled any woman that night' and who snuck in to a hotel room uninvited to join his friend who was having sex with a d*unk woman probably doesn't have the greatest understanding of what consent is"

You're assuming that she did not consent. I am not defending him. My point was that one of them is lying about that. Either implied, stated or not.

"Yes she should be taken to court and jailed

For what exactly?"

This..... SHE did not bring the case. She did NOT claim she was raped. The COS and police decided to bring the case themselves. They cocked it up. The thing that seems to have come out of this is that she was already engaged in fun with one guy...they decided to make it a threesone with Ched. He was invited to come and join in. In much the way guys in here are invited to exactly the same scenario.....often by the guy in the "couple" ( not necessarily a married couple but maybe fb or fwb or even just two consenting adults). How many here (guys) have been in this situation? I know I have as I have often met couples ... in hotels/at one of their homes. I've been that third party....as I'm sure, many others here have.

I don't think her past sexual record should have been brought up. Nor do I think it actually affected the final verdict of not guilty. The first verdict always seemed wrong. The best evidence in this case were the texts inviting him to join the "couple" for mmf fun.

The issue is more about the understanding of consent. And personally I don't think a man who claimed during the trial things along the lines of 'all women want to shah footballers' and 'I could have pulled any woman that night' and who snuck in to a hotel room uninvited to join his friend who was having sex with a d*unk woman probably doesn't have the greatest understanding of what consent is

You're assuming that she did not consent. I am not defending him. My point was that one of them is lying about that. Either implied, stated or not."

Except on the few released extracts from cheds questioning was "Did you gain verbal consent?" Answer given "no" this was in the papers during the 2nd trial

You're assuming that she did not consent. I am not defending him. My point was that one of them is lying about that. Either implied, stated or not.

Except on the few released extracts from cheds questioning was "Did you gain verbal consent?" Answer given "no" this was in the papers during the 2nd trial"

See above where I said "implied, stated or not"

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Except on the few released extracts from cheds questioning was "Did you gain verbal consent?" Answer given "no" this was in the papers during the 2nd trial"

I would take "Fuck me harder" as consent.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"

If she had slept with a thousand people before,

Maybe it would have been relevant to ask,

how many of those thousand people,

she had the yes/no conversation with beforehand.

My thinking is,even though it's law,

it's still not a common conversation many people have before sex.

I happen to know the girl and she lives not too far from me, for obvious reasons she cannot be named which is bulls***. She has cried "rape" on more than one occasion with different partners as excuses when she has been caught with other men behind her partners back. Yes on that night she was intoxicated....but so was ched. That poor lads life has been ruined for her to get a bit of fame, she should be locked up herself for the trouble sje has caused him. There are peoples lives ruined by rape every day and many are too scared to come forward to the police because of girls like this making them think that they will be seen as liars if they goto the police.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"

One day, I hope you have a daughter.

Maybe then you will understand.

The issue is more about the understanding of consent. And personally I don't think a man who claimed during the trial things along the lines of 'all women want to shah footballers' and 'I could have pulled any woman that night' and who snuck in to a hotel room uninvited to join his friend who was having sex with a d*unk woman probably doesn't have the greatest understanding of what consent is"

Completely this.

Maybe if consent was understood then there wouldn't be so many allegations of sexual assault and rape in the first place.

Some of he comments regarding a victim's sexual past are the main reason why many people don't come forward in he first place.

If people are going to comment on a case they should really read up about it and know the actually story. Because you just end up looking thick as shit otherwise.

Central

"If people are going to comment on a case they should really read up about it and know the actually story. Because you just end up looking thick as shit otherwise. "

I can't see that becoming a major trend on Fab, somehow

So couples who say they were woken up by their partner giving them a blowjob or the man performing oral sex on the woman, is that sexual assault because they didn't get verbal consent beforehand?

Consent can be given in lots of ways.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Except on the few released extracts from cheds questioning was "Did you gain verbal consent?" Answer given "no" this was in the papers during the 2nd trial

So couples who say they were woken up by their partner giving them a blowjob or the man performing oral sex on the woman, is that sexual assault because they didn't get verbal consent beforehand?

Consent can be given in lots of ways."

Can't be given,nor required,in lots of ways.

» Add a new message to this topic