FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fast Food Baby

Fast Food Baby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watching this on bbc3 and its shocking babys and children growing up on a diet of take aways and junk. No wonder kids are growing up to be obese. Parents giving in for a quiet life pure laziness.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just watching this on bbc3 and its shocking babys and children growing up on a diet of take aways and junk. No wonder kids are growing up to be obese. Parents giving in for a quiet life pure laziness."

*Nods in agreement*

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I don't think they are giving in they just don't know any better.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Just watching this on bbc3 and its shocking babys and children growing up on a diet of take aways and junk. No wonder kids are growing up to be obese. Parents giving in for a quiet life pure laziness."

some kids...some kids

Its simple when weaning a baby you start of with fruit and veg not macdonalds and fizzy pop.

I ment to say some kids sorry. But growing up anemic or over weight, tooth decay the list goes on.

hexham

"I ment to say some kids sorry. But growing up anemic or over weight, tooth decay the list goes on."

Totally,but i think its ignorance and stress a lot of the time.i was involved with a sure start center and it was amazing how many women didnt know how to cook.My mum taught me,but these women had never been taught.Cookery sessions transformed their lives.

Do you often find obese children with emaciated women? I dont recall this vision coming to me its more like mother/farther like daughter/son. People have to be educated and learn how to maintain a healthy body as food greed is rife in society today.

"I ment to say some kids sorry. But growing up anemic or over weight, tooth decay the list goes on.

Totally,but i think its ignorance and stress a lot of the time.i was involved with a sure start center and it was amazing how many women didnt know how to cook.My mum taught me,but these women had never been taught.Cookery sessions transformed their lives."

I work at my local surestart centre and we do weekly family cooking sessions and they are great.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I suppose they are BBWB's?

Big Bouncy Wee Bairns.

"

I suppose they are BBWB's?

Big Bouncy Wee Bairns."

"I ment to say some kids sorry. But growing up anemic or over weight, tooth decay the list goes on."

I went to school with someone who had eaten so many sweets that she was in the process of having all her teeth removed as they were all rotten and that was back in the early 70's when i was in seniors

It's amazing the amount of children who start school and don't know how to use a knife and fork because of only being fed Fast foods as well and just using their hands

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The problem is no one is teachng kids how to cook anymore. Families where both parents have to work simply don't have time and school seem to have stopped home economics classes in favour of other classes that will boost them up the league tables.

Add to that the fact that you have got 13/14 year olds bringing up children when they haven't had the opportunity to live a bit or even learn how to cook as they are too young.

I think the sure start centres are great but then they only work if people know they are there.

watched a programme yesterday teaching kids about foods..healthy foods like, squirrel, tarantulas, bigbottomed ants

I cant wait for the McDonalds overeas menu

p.s are u SURE thats raisins in ur cereal???? hehhehehhee

"watched a programme yesterday teaching kids about foods..healthy foods like, squirrel, tarantulas, bigbottomed ants

I cant wait for the McDonalds overseas menu

p.s are u SURE thats raisins in ur cereal???? hehhehehhee"

"It's amazing the amount of children who start school and don't know how to use a knife and fork because of only being fed Fast foods as well and just using their hands "

I love using my fingers tho.....oops went off subject!!!

I am shocked at how many folks cant cook, and yes its society now , everthing has to be immediate.

Babies in prams with a sausage roll stuck into their hand , and evening meal at night is some wonderful microwave meal.

What happened to learning how to cook with mum in the kitchen at an early age , my kids the older ones were all taught how to cook with me in the kitchen , but the problem is these days people are too lazy and they cook by phone .

I dont necessarily agree with the man who said its fat people whose children are fat , i see lots of thin women on the streets with children whose clothes they could fit into themselves.

The problem is too many kids having kids an they have had no time to live themselves and its anything for an easy life , they think because they are feeding the children they are doing well , not realising the health problems they are causing.

Educating the young mothers would help and if they dont know of these sure start centres (none in scotland that i am aware of), why not go ask their granny or some other person who they know cooks on a daily basis , fresh fish , vegetables and fruit are not in many trolleys, a pot of homemade soup seems to be a thing of the past.

Everything in moderation is always a good starting point.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Fast food babies?

Do they come with cheese and a gerkin?

hexham

"The problem is no one is teachng kids how to cook anymore. Families where both parents have to work simply don't have time and school seem to have stopped home economics classes in favour of other classes that will boost them up the league tables.

Add to that the fact that you have got 13/14 year olds bringing up children when they haven't had the opportunity to live a bit or even learn how to cook as they are too young.

I think the sure start centres are great but then they only work if people know they are there. "

Or if they aren't closed down.

I dont think its done as a bad thing its just ignorance

You will find most fat kids have fat mums/dads simply because the parents have a bad diet and by feeding the family the same pass on their bad diet to their kids

I do think im most cases simple education is all thats needed

[Removed by poster at 04/05/11 10:34:32]

» Add a new message to this topic