FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Virgin London Marathon

Virgin London Marathon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, the ballot results have started to come through today. Who has had the entry magazine, and who has had the bad news that they haven't got in this year?

Ryan is eagerly awaiting his through the post. We got our fingers crossed!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aynek80Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Got an email today with a no. Cant get in. I did run it in 2009 been trying every year since.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I shall be waiting a couple more years yet before I apply for London marathon. Only recentry started running, but I have signed up for next year's Bath Half and can't wait

Poppy

"Got an email today with a no. Cant get in. I did run it in 2009 been trying every year since."

Sorry to read...he didn't get in either but signed up to Brighton instead! He has been trying for 6 years now with no joy. Hes due a success soon, right?!

"I shall be waiting a couple more years yet before I apply for London marathon. Only recentry started running, but I have signed up for next year's Bath Half and can't wait

Poppy"

Congrats on starting up! Got the running bug yet? If you can keep up your training through the winter, you'll smash Bath half no problems! He loves training in winter as its nice and fresh, although the early wake ups and running in the torrential rain is not too much fun!

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Another rejection this year for me. I hope to stay fit enough to run a good for age time next year to get an automatic place for 2018, as i was just a few minutes outside this year in my qualifying marathon.

"Got an email today with a no. Cant get in. I did run it in 2009 been trying every year since.

Sorry to read...he didn't get in either but signed up to Brighton instead! He has been trying for 6 years now with no joy. Hes due a success soon, right?! "

Brighton is a cracking event

I got rejected too. Doesn't really bother me as there are plenty of other marathons out there and looking forward to being there supporting friends who got in.

No spring marathon for me next year, going to PB chase at the shorter distances and then do Snowdon Trail marathon in July

Rejected yet again!

» Add a new message to this topic