FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pay cash hotel or B&B?

pay cash hotel or B&B?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone know of a hotel or B&B in Birmingham area you can go in the daytime and pay cash rather than cards.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Why would an hotel not take cash?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why would an hotel not take cash?"

Hardly any hotel takes cash these days, though most B&Bs would.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd imagine you can pay cash in any hotel.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the hotel i work in take cash but theres a £60 returnable deposit on top of that incase of any damages to the room

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

most hotels should take cash but may take a CC to safeguard against you doing a runner with half the mini bar haha

also some hotel cains will do delegate or day rates that allow you the use of a room during the day only so you dont have to wait until 12pm or 2pm to check in

"Why would an hotel not take cash?

Hardly any hotel takes cash these days, though most B&Bs would."

Booking and holding the room you need a card, but usually pay with cash it no record of it shows

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Well we have run hotels for over 30 years and never refuse cash.Also we stay all over Europe on a regulat basis and always pay cash.We dont use B&b minimun 4 star.A lot of hotels may ask for a print of a card to make sure you dont run up food or bar bills then do a runner.The card is never processed if you use cash it is destroyed when you check out.

we are looking in the birmingahm area, myself and a lady friend meet up when we can and we can only do daytimes, and neither of us want to leave a papaer trail, so a place for the day would be ideal !! i think i might be asking a bit too much

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"we are looking in the birmingahm area, myself and a lady friend meet up when we can and we can only do daytimes, and neither of us want to leave a papaer trail, so a place for the day would be ideal !! i think i might be asking a bit too much "
Not at all, why don't you purchase a pre topped up mastercard - my vanilla master card for £50. No paper trail then, you just need to find the hotel that will do a delegate room for the day,

where do i purchase a pre topped up mastercard, can i get one paying cash? otherwise theres another trail !!!

great idea though

Sounds more like a covert operation than a bit of fun

it is !!! but she is worth it once you get her on her own and in a private room!!!

"where do i purchase a pre topped up mastercard, can i get one paying cash? otherwise theres another trail !!!

great idea though"

Pick one up in Sainsburys, Tesco's or any large retailer. take it to the checkout and hand over your grubby folding stuff - no questions asked - destroy the till receipt and you're done!

you have answered my question perfectly, awesome thanks, thats the answer now we can book a nice hotel rather than any hotel/b&B thanks for your advice i really apppreciate it.

evesham

"it is !!! but she is worth it once you get her on her own and in a private room!!!"

why dont you join chams? you can pay by cash their

"does anyone know of a hotel or B&B in Birmingham area you can go in the daytime and pay cash rather than cards."

most do

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Hmmmm, no paper trail, cannot accomodate.... lol, I have it figured, just call me Sherlock!!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i have paid cash at travel lodge and premier inns.

However i would not meet a man in one who didnt use a card(giving him my half of course) because i want a paper trail for my personal safety.It is one of the first things my Master taught me,and was excellent advice.

"Hmmmm, no paper trail, cannot accomodate.... lol, I have it figured, just call me Sherlock!!! "

God your slow lol! Half way through the OP and I haven't looked at profile!

Well done'Tactile-Technician' for the advice on the pre-pay card. Send the man a BIG box of chocolate for his favourite lady....!

Have to say though that I've never found it a problem to book online with my debit card [At Premier. Travelodge, Britannia, etc] and then pay cash on arrival. Some check your card details, others don't - they obviously know you are there for a shag anyway!!!

I've never had any 'paper trail' problems.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Stop over here. Cash will do very nicely, thank you.

And i'll throw in a few 8 x 10 glossies as a momento of your stay.

Have a nice day.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"does anyone know of a hotel or B&B in Birmingham area you can go in the daytime and pay cash rather than cards."

Don't want the wife to find out?

evesham

"does anyone know of a hotel or B&B in Birmingham area you can go in the daytime and pay cash rather than cards.

Don't want the wife to find out? "

and is that an business of yours?? really??

his life, his choice, his consequences

Couldn't have put it better myself!!

"does anyone know of a hotel or B&B in Birmingham area you can go in the daytime and pay cash rather than cards.

Don't want the wife to find out?

and is that an business of yours?? really??

his life, his choice, his consequences"

Hear hear!

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

i think its abit cheeky really trying to get advice off ppl of how to keep things hidden if he has got a missus,sorry but thats my thoughts about it.

that's his decision and not anyone elses to make

evesham

"i think its abit cheeky really trying to get advice off ppl of how to keep things hidden if he has got a missus,sorry but thats my thoughts about it. "

he knows how to keep it secret - no paper trail!

all he is doing is asking for advice on hotels, lots of people do that.

i just dont see why everytime someone posts on here we have to rip their life choices apart. they are not stupid people, they are well aware of the risks and the reasons why they are doing things.

its reponses like these that make people not want to post on the forums

i agree with you there

people being ripped apart when no need to be makes me think "why"

blackpool

"i think its abit cheeky really trying to get advice off ppl of how to keep things hidden if he has got a missus,sorry but thats my thoughts about it.

i just dont see why everytime someone posts on here we have to rip their life choices apart. they are not stupid people, they are well aware of the risks and the reasons why they are doing things.

its reponses like these that make people not want to post on the forums"

and alot of the regular ppl who post dont get that said to them wen they post replys like that, and i dont post negative comments like that all the time its my option and that thats why i hardly come on the forums anymore coz ppl cant write what they want with out ppl having ago

evesham

"i think its abit cheeky really trying to get advice off ppl of how to keep things hidden if he has got a missus,sorry but thats my thoughts about it.

its reponses like these that make people not want to post on the forumsand alot of the regular ppl who post dont get that said to them wen they post replys like that, and i dont post negative comments like that all the time its my option and that thats why i hardly come on the forums anymore coz ppl cant write what they want with out ppl having ago"

not having a go at you in particular just the negtive vibe there seems to be about the forums these day, sorry x

i now you dont always post negatively as i have seen you around and about lol

"where do i purchase a pre topped up mastercard, can i get one paying cash? otherwise theres another trail !!!

great idea though"

You can apply for what is classed as a basic bank account. It can be linked to on line statements so never a specific paper trail. You will have to ask for one of these as a specific accounts. Lloyds or Barclays will provide the best option.

its reponses like these that make people not want to post on the forumsand alot of the regular ppl who post dont get that said to them wen they post replys like that, and i dont post negative comments like that all the time its my option and that thats why i hardly come on the forums anymore coz ppl cant write what they want with out ppl having ago"

An interesting point of view. However you were the one having a go so apart from your unusual oxymoron you apparently don't come on the forums because there are people like you who have a go at people. How strange indeed.

Menston near Ilkley

I was hardly 'having a go' but I do see your point, it has fuck all to do with me that he wants help to cheat on his unsuspecting wife.

Of course it only applies to those willing to help him cheat.

Menston near Ilkley

[Removed by poster at 04/05/11 05:28:35]

"I was hardly 'having a go' but I do see your point, it has fuck all to do with me that he wants help to cheat on his unsuspecting wife.

Of course it only applies to those willing to help him cheat. "

I beg your pardon Bob? was that a slight directed in any particular direction? Goodness some of the morals all of a sudden on these forums! We're supposed to be a happy family aren't we, and that's what people do, they help each other out and proffer advice and support. Anyhow as DC says "calm down dear!"

it takes 2 to tango aswell otherwise it would be on her credit card !!!

thanks for all of your replys and concerns very helpfull xx

dave and his sexy lady friend xxx

Why oh why do so many threads on here end up descending to this level?

I'm well aware that there are folk on here, female and male, who've been on the receiving end of errant partners, in some cases their lives will have been turned upside down over it. But the fact of the matter is that right this minute, there are folk all over the country indulging in illicit sex, and in all sorts of places.

So it's a simple fact of life like so many other things, accept it and move on!

blackpool

its reponses like these that make people not want to post on the forumsand alot of the regular ppl who post dont get that said to them wen they post replys like that, and i dont post negative comments like that all the time its my option and that thats why i hardly come on the forums anymore coz ppl cant write what they want with out ppl having ago

An interesting point of view. However you were the one having a go so apart from your unusual oxymoron you apparently don't come on the forums because there are people like you who have a go at people. How strange indeed. "

and you thought i was having a go i was voicing my thoughts like u are now,in future i will not reply then even though other ppl have thought the same not just me

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 04/05/11 11:26:32]

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Not so long ago a few hotels (Travel-lodge type) would only let me have a room if I had my passport with me if I wanted to pay cash. Like I always carry my passport around when I'm in my own country...sheeesh. I simply wanted to pay out of my cash PDs, nice and easy.

Apparently it was to prevent terrorists being able to swan around with cash or pre-paid cards whilst not leaving a paper trail. Anyone trying to avoid leaving such a trail was considered to be dodgy. "If you've nothing to hide, there is nothing to fear". Where have I heard that before...?

I told them they were infidel scum and I would wash my hands in the blood of the non-believers,* before going elsewhere.

*No, not really, I had to get my fucking credit card out.

"I was hardly 'having a go' but I do see your point, it has fuck all to do with me that he wants help to cheat on his unsuspecting wife.

Of course it only applies to those willing to help him cheat.

I beg your pardon Bob? was that a slight directed in any particular direction? Goodness some of the morals all of a sudden on these forums! We're supposed to be a happy family aren't we, and that's what people do, they help each other out and proffer advice and support. Anyhow as DC says "calm down dear!" "

Not sure where you get the all of a sudden bit from? But if you were trying to insinuate that swingers should have no morals just because they enjoy sex and are members of a swinging web site I’d have to disagree wholeheartedly.

All this crap you hear that swingers should be less moralistic and less judgmental is the biggest load of tosh that gets spouted on here, swingers are humans and are no different from anyone else on the planet apart from being more adventurous when it comes to sex.

Having said all that, I don’t think the OP’s marital status should even be being discussed since he asked for hotel advice rather than advice on his marital status or profile.

[Removed by poster at 04/05/11 12:34:48]

that last paragraph sums it up,

got bored reading so don't know if this was suggested

join chameleons

it opens at 11 tue-fri and has lockable rooms if you wish to be more private n they take cash so problem solved

» Add a new message to this topic