FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > List of things to do

List of things to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

what is on yours...?

After today's sky dive... I ll have to think of a new challenge and I need some inspiration?

Anybody got any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mountin climbing?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

coral reef dive or cage dive with shark .ohhhhh theres a park in austrlia where they have a huge salt water croc .theres a vertical pvc tube going in one side of the tank so you can go in there because of the water like nothing between you and the croc ! id soooooooo wanna do all the above !

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Bobsleigh, the most exciting thing I've done with my clothes on

"mountin climbing?"

Good suggestion as it is also a fitness challenge besides having to conquer any fear of heights...! Thanks

"coral reef dive or cage dive with shark .ohhhhh theres a park in austrlia where they have a huge salt water croc .theres a vertical pvc tube going in one side of the tank so you can go in there because of the water like nothing between you and the croc ! id soooooooo wanna do all the above ! "

Wow that does sound you need real balls to do it. And yeah it sounds like something I might like to try

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"coral reef dive or cage dive with shark .ohhhhh theres a park in austrlia where they have a huge salt water croc .theres a vertical pvc tube going in one side of the tank so you can go in there because of the water like nothing between you and the croc ! id soooooooo wanna do all the above ! "

I did want to organise u swimming with the fishies but you wouldnt let me

"Bobsleigh, the most exciting thing I've done with my clothes on"

Love the emphasis on "with your clothes on" ... I had not even thought that far ahead...perhaps a new thread on challenges without clothes...;-)

"coral reef dive or cage dive with shark .ohhhhh theres a park in austrlia where they have a huge salt water croc .theres a vertical pvc tube going in one side of the tank so you can go in there because of the water like nothing between you and the croc ! id soooooooo wanna do all the above !

I did want to organise u swimming with the fishies but you wouldnt let me "

"Bobsleigh, the most exciting thing I've done with my clothes on

Love the emphasis on "with your clothes on" ... I had not even thought that far ahead...perhaps a new thread on challenges without clothes...;-)"

You know me, always thinking ahead

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 01/05/11 15:24:42]

Southampton

oh fun with clothes off ..hmmmm id def love to go skinney dipping or hot tubbing !

been swiming with aligaters that was very scary but yet fun

"been swiming with aligaters that was very scary but yet fun"

I stroked one, but it was only a baby lol

as i was told as i eased myself into the water, its ok there only agressive when hungry or in the mating season , and it wasnt.

so like a fool in i went but was so much fun, got a pull by one they are so powerfull

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"what is on yours...?

After today's sky dive... I ll have to think of a new challenge and I need some inspiration?

Anybody got any suggestions? "

come diving with sharks with me?

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Done the Mountaineering bit Scotland, Alps and Himalaya, done some pretty extreme Rock Climbing even some naked. Climbed the odd building (Birmingham Communications Tower) parapenting and Ticked off the pot holing stuff too, done white water rafting, gorge walking,bungey jumping. and canyoneering! Still want to master slack walking, would love the opportunity to be able to sky dive and ultimately become an extreme Ironing exponent. and that is just as an adult, as a kid I flew glyders under supervision of course!

To get a meet off this site lmao

"what is on yours...?

Anybody got any suggestions?

come diving with sharks with me?"

Who is the shark in this one

"Done the Mountaineering bit Scotland, Alps and Himalaya, done some pretty extreme Rock Climbing even some naked. Climbed the odd building (Birmingham Communications Tower) parapenting and Ticked off the pot holing stuff too, done white water rafting, gorge walking,bungey jumping. and canyoneering! Still want to master slack walking, would love the opportunity to be able to sky dive and ultimately become an extreme Ironing exponent. and that is just as an adult, as a kid I flew glyders under supervision of course!

"

Got a ppl and absolutely loved (and still do love) flying and especially aerobatics. Think after today I want to to paragliding!!!

"Got a ppl and absolutely loved (and still do love) flying and especially aerobatics. Think after today I want to to paragliding!!!"

Oh really

"Got a ppl and absolutely loved (and still do love) flying and especially aerobatics. Think after today I want to to paragliding!!!

Oh really"

Seriously, I looked at that when I was in Austria earlier this year as they do courses and I saw people literally throwing themselves off the cliffs and then moving silently anad peacfully amongst the mountains... The scary bit was the first part and wwatchign whether or not the chute would fully open but they are designed for safety and "fool"proof. And it looked awesome...and not too expensive either.

"Got a ppl and absolutely loved (and still do love) flying and especially aerobatics. Think after today I want to to paragliding!!!

Oh really

Seriously, I looked at that when I was in Austria earlier this year as they do courses and I saw people literally throwing themselves off the cliffs and then moving silently anad peacfully amongst the mountains... The scary bit was the first part and wwatchign whether or not the chute would fully open but they are designed for safety and "fool"proof. And it looked awesome...and not too expensive either."

That is probably parapenting rather than paraglyding. The former uses a harness and canopy, second hand canopies can be picked up for £500, then all you need is the energy and stamina to get yourself to the top of the mountains...easier in France, Switzerland, Italy and Austria, as the ski lifts and telepheriques all take parapenters up in the summer months, Here in North Wales, the Lakes and Scotland, it is just an extension to mountain walking with an extremely fun descent thrown in! Go girl go!

Oh really

Seriously, I looked at that when I was in Austria earlier this year as they do courses and I saw people literally throwing themselves off the cliffs and then moving silently anad peacfully amongst the mountains... The scary bit was the first part and wwatchign whether or not the chute would fully open but they are designed for safety and "fool"proof. And it looked awesome...and not too expensive either. That is probably parapenting rather than paraglyding. The former uses a harness and canopy, second hand canopies can be picked up for £500, then all you need is the energy and stamina to get yourself to the top of the mountains...easier in France, Switzerland, Italy and Austria, as the ski lifts and telepheriques all take parapenters up in the summer months, Here in North Wales, the Lakes and Scotland, it is just an extension to mountain walking with an extremely fun descent thrown in! Go girl go! "

Ah, I may stand corrected, perhgaps that is what is is called. They did use the same lifts as the skiers... and then walked with what looked like a fairly big rucksack a few metres down the slope before launching themselves off the cliff.. and yes, I have to do it.. it looks kinda ,... addictive

Oh really

Seriously, I looked at that when I was in Austria earlier this year as they do courses and I saw people literally throwing themselves off the cliffs and then moving silently anad peacfully amongst the mountains... The scary bit was the first part and wwatchign whether or not the chute would fully open but they are designed for safety and "fool"proof. And it looked awesome...and not too expensive either. That is probably parapenting rather than paraglyding. The former uses a harness and canopy, second hand canopies can be picked up for £500, then all you need is the energy and stamina to get yourself to the top of the mountains...easier in France, Switzerland, Italy and Austria, as the ski lifts and telepheriques all take parapenters up in the summer months, Here in North Wales, the Lakes and Scotland, it is just an extension to mountain walking with an extremely fun descent thrown in! Go girl go! Ah, I may stand corrected, perhgaps that is what is is called. They did use the same lifts as the skiers... and then walked with what looked like a fairly big rucksack a few metres down the slope before launching themselves off the cliff.. and yes, I have to do it.. it looks kinda ,... addictive "

Yeah! thats parapenting. the rucsac contains the harness and the canopy, usuall protocol is to descend slightly on the upper slopes, fit yourself into the harness and spread the canopy out behind yourself. A gentle jog towards the drop then fills the canopy and you're airborne ready for the descent to the valley below

» Add a new message to this topic