FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > who fancies...

who fancies...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

short, medium, tall women with small, medium, large tits: who have a slim, average, ample figure: with a tight, average, saggy arse: whose hair is short, mid length, long, straight, curly, coloured or natural...

who have hairy or shaved pussies/cunts/minges and who live in the north, south or in the middle bit?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah, not really my type

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not me...I'm straight.

There's always one eh

breathing..... that will do

Hedging your bets again?

"breathing..... that will do "

With high standards like that you'll never get a meet

"breathing..... that will do

With high standards like that you'll never get a meet"

https://youtu.be/K5NMOlebnKY

"

Coeur de Pirate

"short, medium, tall women with small, medium, large tits: who have a slim, average, ample figure: with a tight, average, saggy arse: whose hair is short, mid length, long, straight, curly, coloured or natural...

who have hairy or shaved pussies/cunts/minges and who live in the north, south or in the middle bit? "

I do fancy having a chat

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

A hairy pussy is all I ask for. The answer's normally no but I ask anyway.

Coeur de Pirate "

We all have the heart of pirates eh? I have a spare ticket for Agnes Obel in Bristol in November (brought three only need two (so much for the FFM! lol))

Want it? FOC

"short, medium, tall women with small, medium, large tits: who have a slim, average, ample figure: with a tight, average, saggy arse: whose hair is short, mid length, long, straight, curly, coloured or natural...

who have hairy or shaved pussies/cunts/minges and who live in the north, south or in the middle bit?

I do fancy having a chat "

not me...im far too fussy

Not at the moment thanks, not really in the mood today, I'll just have a wank I think

who have hairy or shaved pussies/cunts/minges and who live in the north, south or in the middle bit? "

Left or right handed?

I do fancy having a chat

not me...im far too fussy "

So what do you like then lol

Coeur de Pirate

We all have the heart of pirates eh? I have a spare ticket for Agnes Obel in Bristol in November (brought three only need two (so much for the FFM! lol))

Want it? FOC"

Oh my, I do like Agnes Obel, t'would depend on dates

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Hilarious Suzi xxxxx

By *tudmcmuffinMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I've met her on another site, it was crap,good,amazing,awesome

Coeur de Pirate

Want it? FOC

Oh my, I do like Agnes Obel, t'would depend on dates"

i will check my CC statement

By *arksMan  over a year ago

in the centre

so whats wrong with those in the east or west ?

Yes to the above lol

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

You missed out bald, I'm only looking for bald woman - please get and be more inclusive next time!!!

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

What colour are their eyes

Coeur de Pirate

Want it? FOC

Oh my, I do like Agnes Obel, t'would depend on dates"

Saturday November 26th Anson Rooms; Bristol

I'm specifically looking for a very short lady, she must have mahuusive tits, a figure of a space hopper with a gigantic arse.

Her hair must be ginger and shaved to a grade 1. Her fanny must have a huuuge bush of ginger pubes, parted down the middle. She must live within a mile of my house.

Got to admit I've not had a lot of luck so far, maybe I should tweak my filters?

Coeur de Pirate

Want it? FOC

Oh my, I do like Agnes Obel, t'would depend on dates

Saturday November 26th Anson Rooms; Bristol"

Let me check my dates.

Got their own house and car?

I'm specifically looking for a very short lady, she must have mahuusive tits, a figure of a space hopper with a gigantic arse.

Her hair must be ginger and shaved to a grade 1. Her fanny must have a huuuge bush of ginger pubes, parted down the middle. She must live within a mile of my house.

Got to admit I've not had a lot of luck so far, maybe I should tweak my filters?

"

or maybe you should live dangerously and ditch the filters

or maybe you should live dangerously and ditch the filters "

I do tend to live a dangerous lifestyle anyway, I wouldn't think twice about having an after eight mint at 7.30, last week I even spoke at full volume in a library but removing filters!?!?..... That's just madness!!

» Add a new message to this topic