FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > beyond belief

beyond belief

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uby0000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

after being with my now hubby for 30 yrs and being a bit accident prone the last few months my mum actually asked if my hubby had ever hit me!!!!!!apparantely the whole family have been asking!!!!

hes never laid a finger on me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hes never laid a finger on me

"

no wonder your on this site

Flip the script, if you were being beaten...would you not want people to be concerned for you?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Shows they care, might jump to conclusions, but hey, they care.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm so glad he hasn't and that they care about you

By *uby0000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"hes never laid a finger on me

no wonder your on this site "

trust you haha

It's good that he hasn't hit you..it's even better your family care enough to ask...I would never hit a woman...even had a few black looks at a club recently when talking of bdsm and stated couldn't inflict pain on a woman even if she wanted me too...(mr)

Shows they care. When I left my ex husband and confessed what he put me through to my mum, she was distraught as she had suspicions but didn't want to broach it for fear of upsetting me. I wish someone had interviened before it got to the point of getting police involved

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I bruise quite easily so dax has learnt how to go easy on me when we are being rough.

I also get bruised at work and that has been known to raise a few eyebrows on a meet so have to quickly explain what i do

I've never told my mum what my husband did to me, it would break her heart. It's good that your mum cares about you.

So many people hide their abuse and don't get help.

(Nessa)

Its lovely that your family cared.

Long ago when Lee and I were dating, we were having an after sex cuddle and tickle. Lee brought his head up I bent down and hit my cheek on his head. Ouch...Ha ha okay was fine.

woke up in the morning, I looked like a panda. My kids and mom kept asking me if Lee had hit me... they were going to jump him....

so things do happen.... good when you are loved and people can communicate with each other.

Kisses

"Shows they care. When I left my ex husband and confessed what he put me through to my mum, she was distraught as she had suspicions but didn't want to broach it for fear of upsetting me. I wish someone had interviened before it got to the point of getting police involved "

Omg that's horrible that your mum knew and didn't say anything....I would hope if that was happening to any of my children they would be dragged out their house and told never to go back......Christ I wish my mum had done that to me.....all the best for the future x

Could be worse. Your entire family could hate your husband and cut all contact with you and spread rumours that he beats and controls you

By *igjrvMan  over a year ago

blackwood

I would be concerned why they think that? Has someone been spreading rumours?

Great that they are asking though.

Ive met a lot of women through my life and it happens so much that men hit women. It's common place. It's also my pet hate. I try to be a perfect gentleman even when pushed to the absolute limits I've never raised a hand to a woman. Chicken shit cowards with no self control. Walk away and cool off but never hit a woman

[Removed by poster at 29/09/16 21:33:20]

» Add a new message to this topic