FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Answer mails

Answer mails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

please people would be so good for people to actually look in their inboxes.Currently I have around 20 sent mails ( not read) yet I can see people online... very frustrating !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some read them and make them as unread just to piss you off

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

You have to leave Haribo under bushes to catch women in Penge....it's tradition!

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"please people would be so good for people to actually look in their inboxes.Currently I have around 20 sent mails ( not read) yet I can see people online... very frustrating !"
Delete your sent messages op much less angst for you

"please people would be so good for people to actually look in their inboxes.Currently I have around 20 sent mails ( not read) yet I can see people online... very frustrating ! Delete your sent messages op much less angst for you "

good advice I do this then if they dont reply sod em lol

"please people would be so good for people to actually look in their inboxes.Currently I have around 20 sent mails ( not read) yet I can see people online... very frustrating !"

It could be a glitch. Send another to them, see if they get the second one.

We wait to go through them together unless we can see they are shit and haven't looked at our profile, then it's a instant delete

Think about it now OP, men outnumber women on here. And if every man sends on average of 20 messages to women, that is a lot of messages that land in their inbox every day!

20? You're too fussy Op

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I look at the profile before deciding if it worth my time looking at the message

This is the thing and it's a big thing.

Single ladies get a lot of messages. If men engaged their brain a bit and not send inane messages, words of abuse, five messages in an hour or ones that can't be repeated. But just send nice concise messages. Then there would be a lot less messages to go through and the temptation to block delete hence messages are not being read and deleted.

I always reply tbh, even if it's a. It interested x

Miss Cov

Delete your sentbox and don't worry about it...looking at it makes no difference so why wind yourself up. Relax

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We reply to all messages but are not always online...we don't tend to log out though so it might look like we are online.

"Delete your sentbox and don't worry about it...looking at it makes no difference so why wind yourself up. Relax "

Exactly this, in fact, it would be good if fab took away the ability to see what someone has done with your message.

Unles everybody you mail uses the forums that post is a little pointless

It's not worth worry about OP. It's quite possible that your message has been buried under an influx of horny messages containing very proud pictures of their cocks

I agree it's very frustrating when strangers won't do exactly what you want them to do......

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

theyre probably too busy answering whining messages on the forum.....

"please people would be so good for people to actually look in their inboxes.Currently I have around 20 sent mails ( not read) yet I can see people online... very frustrating !

I agree it's very frustrating when strangers won't do exactly what you want them to do......"

Yes, how very dare they not reply, and they are online, how bloody rude of them!

"please people would be so good for people to actually look in their inboxes.Currently I have around 20 sent mails ( not read) yet I can see people online... very frustrating !

I agree it's very frustrating when strangers won't do exactly what you want them to do......

Yes, how very dare they not reply, and they are online, how bloody rude of them! "

Report them to admin if they persist in ignoring you

"please people would be so good for people to actually look in their inboxes.Currently I have around 20 sent mails ( not read) yet I can see people online... very frustrating ! Delete your sent messages op much less angst for you "

This , you can waste an awful lot of time stressing about the motivations behind the actions of others.

Let me clarify it for you, OP, if they're not replying, then they're not interested.

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

Ask me tomorrow and I'll tell ya!

» Add a new message to this topic