FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Biopsy

Biopsy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever had a penis biopsy - due to have one within the next three weeks due to dark area/lump appearing on foreskin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Moat biopsys are standard. Little anaesthetic small part taken and done.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Hope all is okay

"Has anyone ever had a penis biopsy - due to have one within the next three weeks due to dark area/lump appearing on foreskin. "

I think at this point, a pterodactyl egg has better odds of getting laid than you do.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Has anyone ever had a penis biopsy - due to have one within the next three weeks due to dark area/lump appearing on foreskin.

I think at this point, a pterodactyl egg has better odds of getting laid than you do.

"

That's not a very nice thing to respond with. Very mature, I must say Suzi

"Has anyone ever had a penis biopsy - due to have one within the next three weeks due to dark area/lump appearing on foreskin.

That's not a very nice thing to respond with. Very mature, I must say Suzi"

I just can't think why someone would come out with something like that on a site like this.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I suspect being laid is not high up on the list of priorities at this time

If it's a small area the biopsy won't be too bad - some local and probably quickly done with a bit of soreness for a few days after

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I just can't think why someone would come out with something like that on a site like this. "

It's the lounge, people chat on here about all sorts of stuff, personal or otherwise. You have only been on 3 weeks, give it time, you will see all sorts posted in the lounge.

The guy is concerned and just seeking some moral support x Suzi

I just can't think why someone would come out with something like that on a site like this. "

this is the lounge...the OP is obviously worried and is looking for reassurance...

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

That's not a very nice thing to respond with. Very mature, I must say Suzi"

Yeah getting a woman may not be at the top of his priorities if it's something he's worried about.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Hope it goes well and don't google it as you'll just worry yourself.

Take care

"

It's the lounge, people chat on here about all sorts of stuff, personal or otherwise.

"

It baffles me when people post deeply personal things (like this) completely wide open.

As a Male, the last thing I would be doing is discussing op's on my cock in a Forum.

"

It's the lounge, people chat on here about all sorts of stuff, personal or otherwise.

It baffles me when people post deeply personal things (like this) completely wide open.

As a Male, the last thing I would be doing is discussing op's on my cock in a Forum."

everyone is different. get over it

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

As a Male, the last thing I would be doing is discussing op's on my cock in a Forum."

Yeah but why risk making what's bound to be a really hard time even harder for him? It baffles me why people can be so lacking in empathy.

I had an ultrasound guided needle biopsy on my neck a while back and didn't really feel a thing OP, good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic