Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"'Luke Cage' series on Netflix first.

"

It does look good from what i have seen

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

More excited for wonder woman personally. If they keep the tone as dark as batman Vs Superman- ultimate edition, I think I'm going to enjoy the DC universe.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/09/16 10:41:45]

It does look good from what i have seen "

This Friday from what ive seen, I do enjoy the Netflix series and I'm looking forward to 'the defenders'

Really though I'm looking forward to the last films in the infinity saga and the infinity wars film, although I do think it should still be 2 films to get the whole story in.

Beard

It should be interesting to see how they handle the 'Defenders' series with it being a team involved.

Luke Cage series on Netflix should be mint. Looking forward to seeing how Cumberbatch does playing Dr strange.

Doesn't like everyone die in infinity wars? And thor:ragnarok is before that, cant wait for flash season 3

"Doesn't like everyone die in infinity wars? And thor:ragnarok is before that, cant wait for flash season 3 "

The 'future' scene in avengers 2 is meant as a run up to the infinity wars and references a classic cover art piece but it's not meant to be an actual fore shadowing of the future.

Truth be told though no one knows what will happen as it's not written yet

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Luke cage is this Friday

By *cotsguyyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It does look good from what i have seen

This Friday from what ive seen, I do enjoy the Netflix series and I'm looking forward to 'the defenders'

Really though I'm looking forward to the last films in the infinity saga and the infinity wars film, although I do think it should still be 2 films to get the whole story in.

Beard"

It is scheduled to be a two part film so far.

"Doesn't like everyone die in infinity wars? And thor:ragnarok is before that, cant wait for flash season 3

The 'future' scene in avengers 2 is meant as a run up to the infinity wars and references a classic cover art piece but it's not meant to be an actual fore shadowing of the future.

Truth be told though no one knows what will happen as it's not written yet"

There are so many versions/scenarios its hard to keep track, Barry must have fucked this timeline aswell

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

You maybe cool

But you are not benedict cumberbatch, dressed as dr strange, buying a dr strange comic whilst on a break from filming dr strange

BRING IT ON

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

It's looking rather good and lets not forget ghost rider in marvels agents of shield

Every DC hero working out then their is ben, my type of bloke

"You going lift?"

"Nope got me some munch and snacks"

That pic gives me faith

Bristol

"Doesn't like everyone die in infinity wars? And thor:ragnarok is before that, cant wait for flash season 3

There are so many versions/scenarios its hard to keep track, Barry must have fucked this timeline aswell "

Flash looks awesome in the trailers...lets not forget its looking like we might also get to see tom welling return as superman!

Then there is arrow,the walking dead....ghost rider in agents of shield....so much more!!!!!!

Bristol

Daredevil season 3, jessica jones season 2.....

....arrgghhhh my geek is so excited lol

Bristol

"More excited for wonder woman personally. If they keep the tone as dark as batman Vs Superman- ultimate edition, I think I'm going to enjoy the DC universe."

Affleck is pushing for a solo batman film, personally ithink he plays the older bats amazingly.....so many easter eggs in batman vs superman.

My only complaint with tha film, they under developed lex and totally ballsed up the doomsday story line which could of been done so much better

"Daredevil season 3, jessica jones season 2.....

....arrgghhhh my geek is so excited lol "

Soo many options so little time spiderman, gotg2, justice league, gambit* can not wait :0 such a fan

"More excited for wonder woman personally. If they keep the tone as dark as batman Vs Superman- ultimate edition, I think I'm going to enjoy the DC universe.

Affleck is pushing for a solo batman film, personally ithink he plays the older bats amazingly.....so many easter eggs in batman vs superman.

My only complaint with tha film, they under developed lex and totally ballsed up the doomsday story line which could of been done so much better"

I thought he was trying to make his own version of the joker, which with that in mind was not to bad but....martha scene could of been explained a bit more, with a bit more depth

Bristol

"More excited for wonder woman personally. If they keep the tone as dark as batman Vs Superman- ultimate edition, I think I'm going to enjoy the DC universe.

My only complaint with tha film, they under developed lex and totally ballsed up the doomsday story line which could of been done so much better

I thought he was trying to make his own version of the joker, which with that in mind was not to bad but....martha scene could of been explained a bit more, with a bit more depth "

In the batman flash back...martha wayne, martha kent...so when clark said martha, bruce assumed he was talking about his mum.

Leto as the joker....i wasn't impressed. Felt like he was trying to hard to be gangster rather than sociopath lunatic.

Bristol

Soo many options so little time spiderman, gotg2, justice league, gambit* can not wait :0 such a fan "

And you complete forgot the new wolverine movie....the one where hes not going to be a pussy but the feral bad ass from the comics......thank you deadpool for showing fans do want gore

Soo many options so little time spiderman, gotg2, justice league, gambit* can not wait :0 such a fan

And you complete forgot the new wolverine movie....the one where hes not going to be a pussy but the feral bad ass from the comics......thank you deadpool for showing fans do want gore "

R-RATED!! older Logan is much more a bad arse

Is it Boo or Dax with this amazing knowledge?

Not usually a cumberbatch fan but I reckon he is the best casting for stephen strange

There are so many versions/scenarios its hard to keep track, Barry must have fucked this timeline aswell

Flash looks awesome in the trailers...lets not forget its looking like we might also get to see tom welling return as superman!

Then there is arrow,the walking dead....ghost rider in agents of shield....so much more!!!!!!"

when is Tom Welling returning? The only new superman I've heard of is on supergirl and they cast someone else

I thought he was trying to make his own version of the joker, which with that in mind was not to bad but....martha scene could of been explained a bit more, with a bit more depth

In the batman flash back...martha wayne, martha kent...so when clark said martha, bruce assumed he was talking about his mum.

Leto as the joker....i wasn't impressed. Felt like he was trying to hard to be gangster rather than sociopath lunatic. "

I know what your saying but don't compare it to Heath as Leto did have it from the comics more but Heath left a standard that can't be reached

Bristol

"Is it Boo or Dax with this amazing knowledge?"

Combined effort here, Boo loves the Marvel universe...including agents and some DC and I am just an all round geek for it....was bought up on the comics as a kid and still have some of the more...collectable about the place

*cough cough - x-men number 1, first print

however let us look at the "onslaught" story line, the one that spanned both marvel and DC universes that would be one hell of a joint studio project and incorporate ALL the big names

"Is it Boo or Dax with this amazing knowledge?

Combined effort here, Boo loves the Marvel universe...including agents and some DC and I am just an all round geek for it....was bought up on the comics as a kid and still have some of the more...collectable about the place

however let us look at the "onslaught" story line, the one that spanned both marvel and DC universes that would be one hell of a joint studio project and incorporate ALL the big names "

Now that would be the ultimate film, and hello to you both, now Dr doom, the flash and darkseid would have to be the main characters just because of how amazing these three are, but deadpool two i can't wait for, who in your opinion should play cable?

Bristol

Ron perlman would make an awesome cable and his online campagne does rock with the fan art.

However with robert Downey wanting one more IM flick and then handing in the towel, chris Hemsworth not signed for anything after Thor 3. Could be some interesting turns coming up....the young lad from IM3 replacing tony stark? There are rumours of a female thor

However heres one to throw out there...in every marvel movie we have stan lee....what if hes not there as a cameo but actually has a roll as "the watcher"

"Ron perlman would make an awesome cable and his online campagne does rock with the fan art.

However with robert Downey wanting one more IM flick and then handing in the towel, chris Hemsworth not signed for anything after Thor 3. Could be some interesting turns coming up....the young lad from IM3 replacing tony stark? There are rumours of a female thor

However heres one to throw out there...in every marvel movie we have stan lee....what if hes not there as a cameo but actually has a roll as "the watcher" "

Ahhh point, a veryyy good one but i have also heard of a female iron man, and robert might also appear in the new spider man

What i have heard on Gambit

Channing tatum might be playing remy/gambit.

the film is expected to follow the young Remy LeBeau as he lives in New Orleans, Louisiana as a key member of the venerable Thieves' Guild. In order to try and create peace between this group and the rivals of the Assassins' Guild, a marriage is organized between Remy and Bella Donna Boudreaux, the granddaughter of the head assassin and a childhood friend of Remy's. Unfortunately, due to certain sour family members, this event winds up going horribly wrong.

from what i have heard anyway

Bristol

Could be some interesting developments coming soon...

Lets not forget the possibility of the flash tv universe colliding with the flash movie universe too....both actors have said they would be up for a "multiverse" episode

Bristol

And referrencing the onslaught multiverse, it had all the main characters both good and bad fighting one major baddie who was threatening to rip both universes apart....if you haven't read the comics, its well worth it....especially when it comes out on who the baddie really is and that he's being kept safe from harm using a kryptonian war suit

(again mavel one side, DC the other)

"And referrencing the onslaught multiverse, it had all the main characters both good and bad fighting one major baddie who was threatening to rip both universes apart....if you haven't read the comics, its well worth it....especially when it comes out on who the baddie really is and that he's being kept safe from harm using a kryptonian war suit

(again mavel one side, DC the other) "

Will be giving it a read, and as for the flash mutiverse i honestly though the tv flash would of been great for the film

I love my marvel films, I do fear that Dr strange could be the easiest to mess up though.

harrow

"Is it Boo or Dax with this amazing knowledge?

however let us look at the "onslaught" story line, the one that spanned both marvel and DC universes that would be one hell of a joint studio project and incorporate ALL the big names "

Age of apocalypse or onslaught done properly would be the unicorn of the films

Personally I am looking forward to captain marvel and black panther

Though a cable and deadpool r rated movie would be brilliant

harrow

Also gotg vol 2

Rumours that fleetwood macs the chain is on the soundtrack

Bristol

completely skipped over the next wolverine movie where he wont be a pussy

- they actually used the cameo part in the recent xmen film as the test footage to see how it would go down

the response was - more feral please!....they could use it as the set up for onslaught with magneto removing his adamantium skeleton "What god gave you, I now take away"

*shudder* a damn amazing line from the comics, just before you see the metal being ripped through the skin.

from the trailers Dr Strange does look like it has a lot of potential

- on a side note, youtube "im a marvel and im a DC" if you havent watched those already lol

"completely skipped over the next wolverine movie where he wont be a pussy

- they actually used the cameo part in the recent xmen film as the test footage to see how it would go down

the response was - more feral please!....they could use it as the set up for onslaught with magneto removing his adamantium skeleton "What god gave you, I now take away"

*shudder* a damn amazing line from the comics, just before you see the metal being ripped through the skin.

from the trailers Dr Strange does look like it has a lot of potential

- on a side note, youtube "im a marvel and im a DC" if you havent watched those already lol "

it was a damn amazing line to be fair and i love how they incorperated it all together but i was a fan of the wolverine, i don't think hugh will ever be matched in his damn right amazing talent, an i will give it a watch now

I find it hard to get excited for the marvel movies now, they have totally over saturated the market and it's all got a bit samey. That said I still enjoy them I think the recent stand out movies have got to have been guardians and dead pool.

"I find it hard to get excited for the marvel movies now, they have totally over saturated the market and it's all got a bit samey. That said I still enjoy them I think the recent stand out movies have got to have been guardians and dead pool. "
i understand where you are coming from but we are in the age of hero's, CGI is at the stage we can actually give them a visually appealing film, and ad such they are just throwing them out, i like most of the films but just imagine what they are setting im stone

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Yeah I think many have seen a lot of marvel films now and its getting a bit much.

Not for me though I love it, they are all great and I love this whole era of superheros etc

I love the whole fight back of dc too- too powerhouses trying to outdo eaxh other with superhero films- love it!

My only complaint with tha film, they under developed lex and totally ballsed up the doomsday story line which could of been done so much better"

I'm really looking forward to the solo batman film, especially as it's just Affleck and Geoff Johns writing it, and got deathstroke in it. Hopefully be better then the dark knight

» Add a new message to this topic