FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake accounts

Fake accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or are lots of men pretending to be females or couples on here? Its getting really frustrating wasting time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block non verified users, this helps.

"Block non verified users, this helps."

I'm actually not fully convinced by the veri system as it's just to easy to fake them also

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Is it me or are lots of men pretending to be females or couples on here? Its getting really frustrating wasting time "

OK, you got me

Did the c**k give the game away

"Block non verified users, this helps.

I'm actually not fully convinced by the veri system as it's just to easy to fake them also "

I agree, hence me saying it helps. Its not fool proof as they can be faked. I've never really had an issue with fakes but then I doubt many women masquerade a men on here!

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I usually ask for a quick hello on cam.If they are genuine it's rarely a problem

"I usually ask for a quick hello on cam.If they are genuine it's rarely a problem "

Many genuine people on here won't go on cam, I won't but happy to speak on the phone and exchange numbers.

"I usually ask for a quick hello on cam.If they are genuine it's rarely a problem

Many genuine people on here won't go on cam, I won't but happy to speak on the phone and exchange numbers. "

I won't go on cam either. Personal choice. So, not wanting to go on cam is not definitive to that person being a fake. I'll speak on the phone/give my number out though, like the above poster, if I've been chatting and think there may be a meet on the cards

i'm happy to go on cam here, not skype or anything. well i was when i was meeting.

By *.Man1510Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I usually ask for a quick hello on cam.If they are genuine it's rarely a problem

Many genuine people on here won't go on cam, I won't but happy to speak on the phone and exchange numbers.

I won't go on cam either. Personal choice. So, not wanting to go on cam is not definitive to that person being a fake. I'll speak on the phone/give my number out though, like the above poster, if I've been chatting and think there may be a meet on the cards "

Fair enough. It's whatever your most comfortable with and works for ing out Fakes.

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

I wouldn't demand a cam-meet but I go by verifs or a quick call to the female but I normally would of met the couple at a social Anyways so no biggie.

» Add a new message to this topic