FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First meets

First meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I ask how you all do meets. Am I in the minority that prefer to meet for a drink first to see if I like the person. I can't just fuck anyone I hav to fancy the look of them. Also I need to feel safe as a single woman I find it hard to just meet n fuck straight away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No you are certainly not alone! I would want to meet for a drink first and make sure there is a connection

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I always have a social first. I need an attraction to take things further and I'm glad I do it that way because most of my socials haven't been shag material

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Nah... sort out who's up for doing what on PM; red lines, expectations, fantasies; exchange phone numbers, agree meet. Meet, fuck...

That's it.

Chat for ages, then I either succumb to getting the nerve up to meet or they wither and die from the length of time the convo has taken and they still haven't got to see Narnia between my legs.

"No you are certainly not alone! I would want to meet for a drink first and make sure there is a connection"

And also make sure they bear more than a passing resemblance to their face pics ... if not I'm out of there

I find it really easy not to have a social first. As a single woman i feel under no pressure to do anything i don't want to do. I'm never rushed into a meet. I never feel the need to vet someone with a social meet. I trust my instinct n and i only meet those I'm satisfied are who they claim to be. I've been wrong zero times in 6 years. Social meet's aren't the only safety net.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Chat for ages, then I either succumb to getting the nerve up to meet or they wither and die from the length of time the convo has taken and they still haven't got to see Narnia between my legs."

Sounds like me too

"No you are certainly not alone! I would want to meet for a drink first and make sure there is a connection

And also make sure they bear more than a passing resemblance to their face pics ... if not I'm out of there "

....you have a taste for bears

"No you are certainly not alone! I would want to meet for a drink first and make sure there is a connection

And also make sure they bear more than a passing resemblance to their face pics ... if not I'm out of there ....you have a taste for bears "

I prefer bare

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I like to have a "social" meet first... Get the feel of the person, make sure we are comfortable with each other.

If at that point we agreed we wanted to shag right now, I will always have a back up plan of a hotel I know nearby with availability.. And sometimes a reservation..

Thank heavens for Dayrooms!

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Can I ask how you all do meets. Am I in the minority that prefer to meet for a drink first to see if I like the person. I can't just fuck anyone I hav to fancy the look of them. Also I need to feel safe as a single woman I find it hard to just meet n fuck straight away "
No your not in the minority..

Myself I would equally prefer that. Good for you..

» Add a new message to this topic