FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > when married does anyone else miss, the excitement of a first date again?

when married does anyone else miss, the excitement of a first date again?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Married now for 7 years and happy, but sometimes I miss that first date again. The excitement of getting ready to meet someone new. Or having that first kiss or fuck again. Does anyone else think about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think if you have a long time partner whatever you do to keep things 'fresh' and exciting it's never quite the same as those early days / first dates - the adrenaline is different however much you love them.

So I know where you're coming from OP.

Without wishing to open a whole new 'marrieds bashing' debate I think that 'buzz' and adrenaline of meeting someone for the first time either for a social or a play meet (or both) is part of the attraction for both attached and unattached people on here

Can open, worms everywhere

Totally!

But that's where swinging comes in, meeting new people, enjoying discovering new bodies, excitement of how sex will be instead of the fact that you can predict the other persons mooves.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

i think most people probably do if they are honest, people usualy seem to get a bit bored with each other.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Together 35 years here. No I don't miss the excitement of a first date, in fact I'd go so far as to say that if for any reason I was on my own (God forbid that happens) I wouldn't bother dating. I don't want to go through the whole process of getting to know someone properly again, I like the comfort and familiarity of long term and it hasn't bred contempt on our case.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 24/09/16 09:08:05]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I didn't mean I meant

"Together 35 years here. No I don't miss the excitement of a first date, in fact I'd go so far as to say that if for any reason I was on my own (God forbid that happens) I wouldn't bother dating. I don't want to go through the whole process of getting to know someone properly again, I like the comfort and familiarity of long term and it hasn't bred contempt on our case. "

I'm with you on that one

Though i am single and have been for 9 years i have no intentions of dating and getting to know somebody

I'm sometimes glad i'm to old for all that shit

I just want my nice easy life

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Together 35 years here. No I don't miss the excitement of a first date, in fact I'd go so far as to say that if for any reason I was on my own (God forbid that happens) I wouldn't bother dating. I don't want to go through the whole process of getting to know someone properly again, I like the comfort and familiarity of long term and it hasn't bred contempt on our case.

I'm with you on that one

Though i am single and have been for 9 years i have no intentions of dating and getting to know somebody

I'm sometimes glad i'm to old for all that shit

I just want my nice easy life "

Yep! I think they'd run away from me anyway because I'd be totally up front about what I was after from day one and many, many people play games, hide the truth and put up a front. I just couldn't be doing with all that.

By *ustfortonightMan  over a year ago

Kent

I was with my ex for 11 years, married for the last few. I sometimes thought I missed that. But now that I'm single that's the part I like least.

It is fun, meeting new people, I don't dislike it. But of I could choose, I'd choose to be settled in a relationship over dating.

The feeling of being part of 'team us' takes time to develop, but it's worth it when you get it.

The grass is always greener OP.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I didn't mean I meant "

I thought that was a bit stroppy for you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I didn't mean I meant

I thought that was a bit stroppy for you "

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I didn't mean I meant

"

I aspire to be more like you,I fail frequently

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I didn't mean I meant

I aspire to be more like you,I fail frequently "

Oh . That's a nice thing to say, thank you.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Together 35 years here. No I don't miss the excitement of a first date, in fact I'd go so far as to say that if for any reason I was on my own (God forbid that happens) I wouldn't bother dating. I don't want to go through the whole process of getting to know someone properly again, I like the comfort and familiarity of long term and it hasn't bred contempt on our case. "

I agree.

Plus, I don't think, I'd be so lucky twice to find someone who wouldn't run a mile from all my faults.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Together 35 years here. No I don't miss the excitement of a first date, in fact I'd go so far as to say that if for any reason I was on my own (God forbid that happens) I wouldn't bother dating. I don't want to go through the whole process of getting to know someone properly again, I like the comfort and familiarity of long term and it hasn't bred contempt on our case.

I agree.

Plus, I don't think, I'd be so lucky twice to find someone who wouldn't run a mile from all my faults. "

We often say it's a good job we met because nobody else would put up with either of us

By *i fem huntersCouple  over a year ago

london

Being married isn't easy, it's a challenge!

Yes that first date, fuzzy feeling intense emotions are great.

But miss it? No

Those feelings and emotions I get from being in a happy, secure, loving relationship I wouldn't trade for the world

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I was with my ex for 11 years, married for the last few. I sometimes thought I missed that. But now that I'm single that's the part I like least.

It is fun, meeting new people, I don't dislike it. But of I could choose, I'd choose to be settled in a relationship over dating.

The feeling of being part of 'team us' takes time to develop, but it's worth it when you get it.

The grass is always greener OP."

Couldn't have put it better.

Don't miss it at all, will he kiss me? will he feel me up? what if he wants a fuck? 14 years together and the answer is yes all the time

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"Totally!

But that's where swinging comes in, meeting new people, enjoying discovering new bodies, excitement of how sex will be instead of the fact that you can predict the other persons mooves. "

This

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

Can't even get a first date FFS

When was with the wife didn't miss it all was ways to keep the excititment there but with my circumstances changing and my wife passing away I'm more nervous excitited about getting a date or meeting new ppl etc even tho that is hard still

How about arranging a date nite OP?

Say a friday nite after work. Do NOT go home to wifey. Instead arrange to meet in a pub or restaurant and role play out like youve never met before

» Add a new message to this topic