FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Veris you don't write

The Veris you don't write

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't think of a way round it, but recently met someone much older than their stated age. Rather than mislead someone else I just didnt write a veri. Got me thinking, it's the veris that aren't written that would be the ones of most value to others.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you feel they've deliberately deceived you, maybe you should veri anyway , just to make them feel a touch of shame and let them know they didn't fool you

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I had a rather florid one from a young man and the only thing I could think to reply was:

Disappointing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I had a rather florid one from a young man and the only thing I could think to reply was:

Disappointing

"

Florid ?

Glastonbury

"I had a rather florid one from a young man and the only thing I could think to reply was:

Disappointing

Florid ? "

Yes, effusive

Glastonbury

Disappointing

Florid ?

Yes, effusive"

If clichéd

"If you feel they've deliberately deceived you, maybe you should veri anyway , just to make them feel a touch of shame and let them know they didn't fool you"

They still get the green tick whether it's a good or bad veri...

Glastonbury

"If you feel they've deliberately deceived you, maybe you should veri anyway , just to make them feel a touch of shame and let them know they didn't fool you

They still get the green tick whether it's a good or bad veri..."

I've got two that call me a cunt

Jo,

I must say you have a beautiful way with words!

Glastonbury

Then there was the bastard who badgered me and badgered me until I snapped and challenged him

No reciprocation bj - it was dreadful but I gritted my teeth and got through it and then fucked immediately off.

Barracked him for a verification and then, two months later, gave him:

"Sex - if you want it badly, that's how you'll get it."

"Can't think of a way round it, but recently met someone much older than their stated age. Rather than mislead someone else I just didnt write a veri. Got me thinking, it's the veris that aren't written that would be the ones of most value to others. "

I find veris pointless in some respect. Out in clubs and parties I've seen an awful lot of people who are a lot older/bigger/far less attractive etc than their pics would suggest, for instance, but not one person has alluded to it in their verifications!

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

There's a few I haven't written, and they would have said "shite"

Ive written quite a few that havent been published some people cant handle the truth

I didn't verify one of my meets because I wouldn't recommend him to other women. He had no verifies XXX

...and this is why I don't base my decisions on verifications...

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We use them as a rough guide more than anything.

It shows they are at least genuine on some level...as in they "should" turn up.

Apart from that, dax is quite good at reading between the lines on the more obsure veris

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Can't think of a way round it, but recently met someone much older than their stated age. Rather than mislead someone else I just didnt write a veri. Got me thinking, it's the veris that aren't written that would be the ones of most value to others.

I find veris pointless in some respect. Out in clubs and parties I've seen an awful lot of people who are a lot older/bigger/far less attractive etc than their pics would suggest, for instance, but not one person has alluded to it in their verifications! "

I'm not older but I am bigger and less attractive in real life than my pics suggest. Unfortunately I am photogenic but I do warn people of that in advance. So far no-one has mentioned it in a veri though, maybe because they still wanted to fuck me despite that.

I wrote one once that said 'at least he turned up'

Glastonbury

"I wrote one once that said 'at least he turned up' "

LOL

I don't read veris and certainly don't use them when looking for a meet. I don't show mine, you won't ever get anyone showing one that says anything negative so what's the point in having them on show ? X

"Can't think of a way round it, but recently met someone much older than their stated age. Rather than mislead someone else I just didnt write a veri. Got me thinking, it's the veris that aren't written that would be the ones of most value to others.

I find veris pointless in some respect. Out in clubs and parties I've seen an awful lot of people who are a lot older/bigger/far less attractive etc than their pics would suggest, for instance, but not one person has alluded to it in their verifications!

I'm not older but I am bigger and less attractive in real life than my pics suggest. Unfortunately I am photogenic but I do warn people of that in advance. So far no-one has mentioned it in a veri though, maybe because they still wanted to fuck me despite that."

I think you're doing yourself a great dis- service !

I'm not into writing or displaying veri's.

Most veri's on peoples profiles make me cringe!

I had one veri once that just said 'ignorer' just because I wasn't keen on a second meet, and had stopped reading his messages.... Needless to say, I didn't display it. Even if more negative veris were written, it wouldn't matter. Each individual on here only publishes the veris they're happy with. Which is how it should be, I believe. We all should have control of our own profiles

I tend to try to imitate the other verifications a person shows (if they're true) Some people want discrete ones it seems while others want explicit ones.

That being said, I'm never 100% comfortable writing the explicit ones!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Should there be a rule - you show none or all of your veris?

We would probably get more revealing truths. Or fewer profiles showing any at all.

Glastonbury

Oh I love them

*chucks another on the pile*

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I'm not older but I am bigger and less attractive in real life than my pics suggest. Unfortunately I am photogenic but I do warn people of that in advance. So far no-one has mentioned it in a veri though, maybe because they still wanted to fuck me despite that."

My lovely woman you are so wrong! You are indeed doing yourself a disservice. Stop it now gorgeous or I'll have to spank you silly

"There's a few I haven't written, and they would have said "shite" "

If nothing more a verification shows that a meeting of some discription took place, which leans towards the fact that the people/person is in fact real which is a bonus in anyone's book. Of course people aren't going to post one that says they are crap and stink lol That being said the words themselves don't really matter much, where as the fact that someone else took the time to say something about them does.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Can't think of a way round it, but recently met someone much older than their stated age. Rather than mislead someone else I just didnt write a veri. Got me thinking, it's the veris that aren't written that would be the ones of most value to others. "

you have hit the nail on the head with this post OP in my opinion .

its one of the reasons I don't put any faith in the veris system past being a tool to out fake profiles .

I'm sure there mainly about a ego boost for those writing them than they are a truthful guide to the type of person someone is or a true representation of someones sexual prowess .

» Add a new message to this topic