FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pussy play date

Pussy play date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

My little 4 month old kitten has a play date tomorrow so she'll be getting the harness on and going out for lunch with me. Anyone else harness their cat and take them out?

(Yes I know what you filthy buggers thought with the title )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"My little 4 month old kitten has a play date tomorrow so she'll be getting the harness on and going out for lunch with me. Anyone else harness their cat and take them out?

(Yes I know what you filthy buggers thought with the title )"

I thought you wanted to play with my pussy,and by pussy I mean lady private parts. And by play I mean fuck.

Also we need to try the oral Spanish thing you were talking about yesterday

MrsSB

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I tried to do that with my cats years ago when i lived in a flat but they wouldn't tolerate the harness.

My youngest kitty had knee surgery when he was 5-6 months old and had to be kept in a cage for nearly 6 months afterwards. I used to put a harness on him so he could come out for some gentle exercise while he was recovering from the operations. He took to the harness very well and we had no problems. He just goes outside every day now, nit sure if he would let me put the harness on him anymore lol

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

My boy cat follows me down the rd then sits and mews till I appear then runs to meet me telling me off but ive found out he meets a tabby cat thank god hes been done

"My little 4 month old kitten has a play date tomorrow so she'll be getting the harness on and going out for lunch with me. Anyone else harness their cat and take them out?

I thought you wanted to play with my pussy,and by pussy I mean lady private parts. And by play I mean fuck.

MrsSB "

Yeah fuck the cat play date, spread your legs you've pulled

"I tried to do that with my cats years ago when i lived in a flat but they wouldn't tolerate the harness.

My youngest kitty had knee surgery when he was 5-6 months old and had to be kept in a cage for nearly 6 months afterwards. I used to put a harness on him so he could come out for some gentle exercise while he was recovering from the operations. He took to the harness very well and we had no problems. He just goes outside every day now, nit sure if he would let me put the harness on him anymore lol"

I tried with two previous cats but they hated it! I've got a British shorthair this time and she's so placid she goes in it easy. Doesn't get the whole walking with me thing yet though!

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

MrsSB

Yeah fuck the cat play date, spread your legs you've pulled "

"My boy cat follows me down the rd then sits and mews till I appear then runs to meet me telling me off but ive found out he meets a tabby cat thank god hes been done "

Aww that's next getting her done!

Nottingham

"I tried to do that with my cats years ago when i lived in a flat but they wouldn't tolerate the harness.

My youngest kitty had knee surgery when he was 5-6 months old and had to be kept in a cage for nearly 6 months afterwards. I used to put a harness on him so he could come out for some gentle exercise while he was recovering from the operations. He took to the harness very well and we had no problems. He just goes outside every day now, nit sure if he would let me put the harness on him anymore lol

I tried with two previous cats but they hated it! I've got a British shorthair this time and she's so placid she goes in it easy. Doesn't get the whole walking with me thing yet though!"

Haha you don't walk the cat, they take you wherever they want to go. Usually into tight spaces where you don't fit lol

I tried with two previous cats but they hated it! I've got a British shorthair this time and she's so placid she goes in it easy. Doesn't get the whole walking with me thing yet though!

Haha you don't walk the cat, they take you wherever they want to go. Usually into tight spaces where you don't fit lol"

I was in a tight space at lunchtime where I didn't fit. Well 4 fingers did. Strange as that was also a pussy play date...just less fur

Nottingham

"My boy cat follows me down the rd then sits and mews till I appear then runs to meet me telling me off but ive found out he meets a tabby cat thank god hes been done

Aww that's next getting her done!"

Get her done asap if there is any chance she can get out. Female cats can get pregnant from 4-5 months old.

I had house cats and didn't get my female done. When she came into season for the first time she howled the house down for 2-3 days and i didn't get any sleep. I booked her in at the vet to get done the week after, i couldn't stand the noise.

» Add a new message to this topic