FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's a VERY small world

It's a VERY small world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After chatting with a couple for a while on fab,I arranged a meet with them a few days ago. When I went to the meet venue for the agreed social I spotted a couple having a drink who live.........(I'll tell you where in a minute).... . I've been on chatting terms with them for a while so naturally went over and spoke to them.

At some point it I said to them that I was waiting for a couple to turn up for a drink but they seemed to be late. The couple said that's same for them but waiting for a bloke. They asked had I met the couple before and I told them no but was looking forward to it as they seemed to be a nice couple and we had arranged to have a drink in that pub. They said they were there to meet a bloke for a drink but he was late as well. By this time the penny dropped and I asked were they users of any adult websites, I didn't mention Fab deliberately. They said yes and after a few minutes realised we were looking for each other!!

Oh, where do they live? Next door to me in the same block of flats!!!

Did we go back for some fun? You bet!!

More fun to come hopefully.

I asked them about posting this and they said why not - it might give people a giggle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

superb!! Should make going around for a cup of sugar more interesting!

Awesome!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

The first ever person I spoke to on a sex site went to my old school and remembered me.

Nice guy.

And I found out the reason why she is always seen in the communal areas in her dressing gown.........she wanders around her flat naked all the time!

You didn't exchange face pics before you met each other?

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Cup of sugar and more very sexy.

"You didn't exchange face pics before you met each other? "

I was thinking the same thing lol

Still! This could be excellent for you!

I thought that. Makes meeting in a pub a little difficult I'd have thought

"After chatting with a couple for a while on fab,I arranged a meet with them a few days ago. When I went to the meet venue for the agreed social I spotted a couple having a drink who live.........(I'll tell you where in a minute).... . I've been on chatting terms with them for a while so naturally went over and spoke to them.

At some point it I said to them that I was waiting for a couple to turn up for a drink but they seemed to be late. The couple said that's same for them but waiting for a bloke. They asked had I met the couple before and I told them no but was looking forward to it as they seemed to be a nice couple and we had arranged to have a drink in that pub. They said they were there to meet a bloke for a drink but he was late as well. By this time the penny dropped and I asked were they users of any adult websites, I didn't mention Fab deliberately. They said yes and after a few minutes realised we were looking for each other!!

I asked them about posting this and they said why not - it might give people a giggle "

Did you not exchange pics or even notice they were like 30ft away on who's near

"After chatting with a couple for a while on fab,I arranged a meet with them a few days ago. When I went to the meet venue for the agreed social I spotted a couple having a drink who live.........(I'll tell you where in a minute).... . I've been on chatting terms with them for a while so naturally went over and spoke to them.

I asked them about posting this and they said why not - it might give people a giggle

Did you not exchange pics or even notice they were like 30ft away on who's near "

They can verify you now hey

F for fantasty.

Actually I did ask but they said they hadn't got any at that time. I offered mine but they said no. When we were back at my place later, they said the reason they didn't have a pic to offer was because he's in public office(which is true)locally and they didn't want to let on about their private lives. They didn't want mine because they preferred to take a chance (blind date) on who they met and tended in the past to judge on face pics alone but ended up rejecting plenty on pics alone and didn't get to that many meets because of that.

So it was a bit of a gamble pub meeting for both sides but hey ho, nothing ventured nothing gained eh. I certainly gained though!

"

F for fantasty.

"

Could have been but it's absolutely true.

"

F for fantasty.

Could have been but it's absolutely true. "

Yeah, yeah.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What are the chances!? We met a guy socially once who lived in the next street, it's more common than you think. Hope you all enjoy.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Wow, I bet they were lesbian college girls, deciding to try cock for the first time ??

Did you not exchange pics or even notice they were like 30ft away on who's near

They can verify you now hey "

indeed, you will soon be verified by them,

I am sure if they agree to you making this thread they will soon be confirming it as well, by their own comments

"You didn't exchange face pics before you met each other?

Actually I did ask but they said they hadn't got any at that time. I offered mine but they said no. When we were back at my place later, they said the reason they didn't have a pic to offer was because he's in public office(which is true)locally and they didn't want to let on about their private lives. They didn't want mine because they preferred to take a chance (blind date) on who they met and tended in the past to judge on face pics alone but ended up rejecting plenty on pics alone and didn't get to that many meets because of that.

So it was a bit of a gamble pub meeting for both sides but hey ho, nothing ventured nothing gained eh. I certainly gained though! "

Shame they can't verify you, So annoying when people have no face pics, have jobs that mean they can't share face pics and then won't verify you, then people have the cheek to suggest it's a cock and bull story

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I asked them about posting this and they said why not - it might give people a giggle "

Wonder if you're in a small town near me?...

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"What are the chances!? We met a guy socially once who lived in the next street, it's more common than you think. Hope you all enjoy. "

Potentially a great situation but also alot of potential for thi gs to go very very wrong.

» Add a new message to this topic