FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pictures

pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *red1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Since the debate on "dick pics" is in a few threads, I want to ask a question. Not limited to guys though so anyone feel free to answer. Which do you prefer in a pic, bare vagina or panty shot? I look at panties as the wrapping on a present and I cannot get enough of those pics. Now I have fab-ed a few bare pics but I largely fab the panty showers. How do you vote?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

For me, and regardless of gender, the essence of a good pic doesn't come down to "reveals all" or "teases", it's how the pic has been put together, and how tasteful it is. So each pic on it's merits really, although blatant in your face close ups rately do much for me to be honest.

Mr G

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Photos on display show more than a body. They display the personality, the inventiveness and imagination.

If the sum total of all you have to offer is your cunt, cock or boobs then I'm not interested.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

2 very good answers. I (Jack) do love panty and lingerie pics. But on the other hand I do like seeing cum facials and cum on boobs. Cock pics do nothing for Miss. She much prefers to see shoulders, torsos and bums. But its each to their own.

Kilkenny

"For me, and regardless of gender, the essence of a good pic doesn't come down to "reveals all" or "teases", it's how the pic has been put together, and how tasteful it is. So each pic on it's merits really, although blatant in your face close ups rately do much for me to be honest.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Sometimes it's not about what is pictured but how it is displayed. I admit to loving some of the artfully done black and white images.

Mr G"

Kilkenny

Sorry about that. I put my message into the "quoted" message.

Kilkenny

Perhaps using the subject line "pictures" was a bad idea ?? people might think this is a dick pic debate lol

I prefer fully clothes if im honest

"I prefer fully clothes if im honest

"

I think some on here should be fully clothed with a paperbag on their heads/face

"Since the debate on "dick pics" is in a few threads, I want to ask a question. Not limited to guys though so anyone feel free to answer. Which do you prefer in a pic, bare vagina or panty shot? I look at panties as the wrapping on a present and I cannot get enough of those pics. Now I have fab-ed a few bare pics but I largely fab the panty showers. How do you vote?"

I like to see a waldrobe malfunction. Love a pussy with knickers pulled right up

I'm inclined to enjoy pictures of a woman's neck/clavicle. Fuck this pussy shit!

Kilkenny

"I prefer fully clothes if im honest

"

What are your preferences? Street clothes, business attire, or lingerie?

I admit a woman can look sexy as hell dressed up (little black dress with thigh high boots) but I lose my mind on a lady in her underwear/lingerie/panties.

"I'm inclined to enjoy pictures of a woman's neck/clavicle. Fuck this pussy shit! "

A bit of ankle maybe if your feeling particularly naughty?

Kilkenny

"I'm inclined to enjoy pictures of a woman's neck/clavicle. Fuck this pussy shit!

A bit of ankle maybe if your feeling particularly naughty?"

I feel this is a movie reference but I cannot be sure

Pfft! Forget pussy or cock shots, cartoon characters in compromising positions is the way forward ..

Kilkenny

"Pfft! Forget pussy or cock shots, cartoon characters in compromising positions is the way forward .. "

I must say I do appreciate your Scooby and WonderWoman themed pics

I just like interesting and well-taken pics. But I can't explain either adjective!

Kilkenny

"I just like interesting and well-taken pics. But I can't explain either adjective!"

That's what's great about those adjectives, is that they mean different things to different people. What one man isn't interested in, another might find sexy. Here's hoping that there's plenty of fish in the sea for all of us.

"Pfft! Forget pussy or cock shots, cartoon characters in compromising positions is the way forward ..

I must say I do appreciate your Scooby and WonderWoman themed pics "

thank you! Someone else called them 'disturbing'

» Add a new message to this topic