FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone fancy me ??

Anyone fancy me ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not having much luck on here. Just wondered if any ladies or couples actually fancy me? I know it's a long shot but you never know lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do

"Not having much luck on here. Just wondered if any ladies or couples actually fancy me? I know it's a long shot but you never know lol "

Sorry but not us.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If everyone said no would that help ?

If your approach isn't bringing you what you hoped ...change something your looks ain't one of them.

"I do "
pity your profile is private or I'd message you xx

Neediness and insecurity isn't often listed in the criteria that people look for.

Maybe try putting less pressure on yourself, just join in the chat, go to socials and get to know more people without expecting a fuck.

"Neediness and insecurity isn't often listed in the criteria that people look for.

Maybe try putting less pressure on yourself, just join in the chat, go to socials and get to know more people without expecting a fuck."

I've been here a while. I've updated and changed profile as times gone on. I'm always polite and respectful when messaging. I don't beg for sex like most single guys do. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong lol

Not my type but you will be somebody's I'm sure. However woman and couples do tend to like confident men. Get your self out there to socials - effort in = reward out

"Neediness and insecurity isn't often listed in the criteria that people look for.

Maybe try putting less pressure on yourself, just join in the chat, go to socials and get to know more people without expecting a fuck. I've been here a while. I've updated and changed profile as times gone on. I'm always polite and respectful when messaging. I don't beg for sex like most single guys do. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong lol "

Sorry, but that's exactly what I mean. And if you don't get it, no advice is going to help at the moment.

I work full time nights so it just leaves daytimes for anything. Plus I have my kids at weekends so doesn't leave much time for anything.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Sorry no OP.

But ThingTwo would get it

I'd meet you for a coffee OP, if you were closer

"Sorry no OP.

But ThingTwo would get it "

You back to full fitness early? I won't go easy on you

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

It a no thanks from me

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Sorry no OP.

You back to full fitness early? I won't go easy on you "

If only I was

You can be my new years treat

Looking forward to a long, hard, deep, filth session when I am back on form - and I know you can give it to me

"Sorry no OP.

You back to full fitness early? I won't go easy on you

If only I was

You can be my new years treat

Looking forward to a long, hard, deep, filth session when I am back on form - and I know you can give it to me "

Great to hear you're nearly back

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Just be yourself on the forums and try to be original with your private messages.

Other than that, it will eventually happen, just don't hold any expectations on when.

All good things cum to those who wait.

"Just be yourself on the forums and try to be original with your private messages.

Other than that, it will eventually happen, just don't hold any expectations on when.

All good things cum to those who wait."

thanks guys. I'm not holding out much expectations on here anyway.

"Just be yourself on the forums and try to be original with your private messages.

All good things cum to those who wait. thanks guys. I'm not holding out much expectations on here anyway."

That seems a very negative attitude, try being positive instead. Folk react much better to positive vibes.

The problem is moaning on here never creates a good impression.

"The problem is moaning on here never creates a good impression. "

Just leave the CrapSwingers to it...if they can't manage it then it's upto them

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Show your body to tease the interest

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Some guys though just can't win.

In one breath they're told not to expect too much on here. Lots of competition, not insta shag, etc etc.

Then, when they say they're not expecting much from here, they're labelled as being negative.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Not having much luck on here. Just wondered if any ladies or couples actually fancy me? I know it's a long shot but you never know lol "

You look and sound like a nice guy. People won't really know if they fancy you without meeting you. I appreciate you are busy with work etc, but socials and clubs are the way to go! Good luck

chelmsford

"I work full time nights so it just leaves daytimes for anything. Plus I have my kids at weekends so doesn't leave much time for anything. "

Are there any daytime clubs near you?

"I work full time nights so it just leaves daytimes for anything. Plus I have my kids at weekends so doesn't leave much time for anything.

Are there any daytime clubs near you?"

there might be a couple of clubs near me I will check but it's that dreaded thought of going to a club alone and feeling like a spare part. Problem is I came out of a 23yr relationship where sex was occurring not often so I lack confidence in bed. My ex wouldn't try anything other than missionary. Oral sex was none existent and if I ever bought up any ideas they were quickly shot down. Hence why I'm on here looking to broaden my horizons and try new things

chelmsford

"I work full time nights so it just leaves daytimes for anything. Plus I have my kids at weekends so doesn't leave much time for anything.

Are there any daytime clubs near you? there might be a couple of clubs near me I will check but it's that dreaded thought of going to a club alone and feeling like a spare part. Problem is I came out of a 23yr relationship where sex was occurring not often so I lack confidence in bed. My ex wouldn't try anything other than missionary. Oral sex was none existent and if I ever bought up any ideas they were quickly shot down. Hence why I'm on here looking to broaden my horizons and try new things"

Take the bull by the horns and get to a club, otherwise you won't get anywhere. Just be chatty and polite to people. Your confidence will hopefully return soon!

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Hope the OP is thick skinned

Anyone fancy me lol

Are there any daytime clubs near you? there might be a couple of clubs near me I will check but it's that dreaded thought of going to a club alone and feeling like a spare part. Problem is I came out of a 23yr relationship where sex was occurring not often so I lack confidence in bed. My ex wouldn't try anything other than missionary. Oral sex was none existent and if I ever bought up any ideas they were quickly shot down. Hence why I'm on here looking to broaden my horizons and try new things

Take the bull by the horns and get to a club, otherwise you won't get anywhere. Just be chatty and polite to people. Your confidence will hopefully return soon! "

I may disagree with you there....i never go to clubs or socials since I did just what you and others suggested...It was crap and felt like eBay. ..highest bidder wins at both of them. I went on forums joined in..positive attitude stood up to some of the shisters on there and found a few private messages and thanked me...wasn't long before a few meets happened and regulars too. So what I'm saying is socials $ clubs are not for everyone. I don't like them, I'm a quiet guy, more one to one and I'm comfortable. Hope that helps...be respectful and interesting. ...be interested in the other person, get to know then genuinely. All the best.

Yes I'm thick skinned lol. Had to over the years

Are there any daytime clubs near you? there might be a couple of clubs near me I will check but it's that dreaded thought of going to a club alone and feeling like a spare part. Problem is I came out of a 23yr relationship where sex was occurring not often so I lack confidence in bed. My ex wouldn't try anything other than missionary. Oral sex was none existent and if I ever bought up any ideas they were quickly shot down. Hence why I'm on here looking to broaden my horizons and try new things

Take the bull by the horns and get to a club, otherwise you won't get anywhere. Just be chatty and polite to people. Your confidence will hopefully return soon!

I may disagree with you there....i never go to clubs or socials since I did just what you and others suggested...It was crap and felt like eBay. ..highest bidder wins at both of them. I went on forums joined in..positive attitude stood up to some of the shisters on there and found a few private messages and thanked me...wasn't long before a few meets happened and regulars too. So what I'm saying is socials $ clubs are not for everyone. I don't like them, I'm a quiet guy, more one to one and I'm comfortable. Hope that helps...be respectful and interesting. ...be interested in the other person, get to know then genuinely. All the best."

you sound just like me mate ... I lack confidence I guess from being put down and rejected so often. It does have an affect over time. I am coming out of my shell so with time we shall see.

I may disagree with you there....i never go to clubs or socials since I did just what you and others suggested...It was crap and felt like eBay. ..highest bidder wins at both of them. I went on forums joined in..positive attitude stood up to some of the shisters on there and found a few private messages and thanked me...wasn't long before a few meets happened and regulars too. So what I'm saying is socials $ clubs are not for everyone. I don't like them, I'm a quiet guy, more one to one and I'm comfortable. Hope that helps...be respectful and interesting. ...be interested in the other person, get to know then genuinely. All the best. you sound just like me mate ... I lack confidence I guess from being put down and rejected so often. It does have an affect over time. I am coming out of my shell so with time we shall see. "

Dont fall into the fab 'generalisation' trap. We're all different....everyone lacks confidence in some things...some more or less than others. Confidence isn't a universal thing nor is lack of it. I'm confident handling poisonous snakes, paragliding, meeting new people etc.... but some situations I'm uncomfortable in....bushy competitiveness, interviews or bumming up myself for a resume. What I'm saying I guess is that we all need to find our confident areas and work on those we aren't, surround ourselves with those who will help those. There are many fantastic people on here and you'll find them or they'll find you.

» Add a new message to this topic