FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fifty Shades Darker overtakes Star Wars

Fifty Shades Darker overtakes Star Wars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Fifty Shades Darker has beaten a record previously held by Star Wars: The Force Awakens, for the most trailer views in 24 hours.

The trailer for the film was released on Wednesday, and viewed 114m times across all digital platforms in its first day of release. Within the first hour, says Universal, it had more than 2.5m views on the official US domestic Facebook page."

"E.L. James has whipped up a luxurious £5.4 million pad in Hollywood.

The British erotica writer - who penned the novels and has had a hand in their erotic blockbuster adaptations - has purchased Appian Way, a five-bedroom property in Los Angeles, California."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It'll be shit

"It'll be shit "

Yup.

"It'll be shit "

Don't you like Star Wars?

"It'll be shit

Don't you like Star Wars? "

I don't know if they've even started filming yet?

I don't really get the hype about either and probably won't watch either.

"I don't really get the hype about either and probably won't watch either. "

The general public have the mental style and taste of a dog licking it's own testicles, hence why utter, utter garbage like the 'grey' books and films can do so well - people like shit so long as it's fashionable.

I do have quite a nice 50 shades blindfold (free gift when I bought something from Love honey) which works quite well

So hopefully there will be a load more merchandise which will end up as free stuff a few months after the Dvd pans.

"The general public have the mental style and taste of a dog licking it's own testicles, hence why utter, utter garbage like the 'grey' books and films can do so well - people like shit so long as it's fashionable."

Spot on, sadly.

Hate these books which make a mockery of the sub/dom lifestyle and encourage abuse are as popular as they are.

That's before I even comment on the writing style.. Or lack of.

"I don't really get the hype about either and probably won't watch either.

The general public have the mental style and taste of a dog licking it's own testicles, hence why utter, utter garbage like the 'grey' books and films can do so well - people like shit so long as it's fashionable."

I think it's equally fashionable in certain circles to deride people for liking anything that's popular - so that made me want to like it, but I just didn't.

The general public have the mental style and taste of a dog licking it's own testicles, hence why utter, utter garbage like the 'grey' books and films can do so well - people like shit so long as it's fashionable.

I think it's equally fashionable in certain circles to deride people for liking anything that's popular - so that made me want to like it, but I just didn't."

I don't do or say anything because it's fashionable, I do so because it's how I feel. My contempt toward the publics embrace of the books and films stems from my disappointment in our flat, sterile society that simply loves to celebrate mediocrity.

"The general public have the mental style and taste of a dog licking it's own testicles, hence why utter, utter garbage like the 'grey' books and films can do so well - people like shit so long as it's fashionable.

Spot on, sadly.

Hate these books which make a mockery of the sub/dom lifestyle and encourage abuse are as popular as they are.

That's before I even comment on the writing style.. Or lack of."

Those books got some non-readers reading

[Removed by poster at 19/09/16 20:14:15]

Sorry, I meant to add text to that post but my internet crashed.

Definitely a silver lining. If more people read the world would be a brighter place!

I think it's equally fashionable in certain circles to deride people for liking anything that's popular - so that made me want to like it, but I just didn't.

I don't do or say anything because it's fashionable, I do so because it's how I feel. My contempt toward the publics embrace of the books and films stems from my disappointment in our flat, sterile society that simply loves to celebrate mediocrity."

And that's fine - but you argue that people who *do* like it, are just doing so because it's fashionable. Maybe they just like it. I don't, but they might.

I don't do or say anything because it's fashionable, I do so because it's how I feel. My contempt toward the publics embrace of the books and films stems from my disappointment in our flat, sterile society that simply loves to celebrate mediocrity.

And that's fine - but you argue that people who *do* like it, are just doing so because it's fashionable. Maybe they just like it. I don't, but they might. "

I suppose the greater reason I dislike people for having shit taste, is because when shit taste becomes the norm, it leads to a torrent of even more shit to supply peoples appetite for utter shit.

The general public have the mental style and taste of a dog licking it's own testicles, hence why utter, utter garbage like the 'grey' books and films can do so well - people like shit so long as it's fashionable."

I think that's a rather narrow view to have.

One persons utter garbage is anothers persons treasure.

"The general public have the mental style and taste of a dog licking it's own testicles, hence why utter, utter garbage like the 'grey' books and films can do so well - people like shit so long as it's fashionable.

Spot on, sadly.

That's before I even comment on the writing style.. Or lack of.

Those books got some non-readers reading "

I've never read the book or watched the film.

If I know it's scripted, I can't take it seriously.

""Fifty Shades Darker has beaten a record previously held by Star Wars: The Force Awakens, for the most trailer views in 24 hours.

The trailer for the film was released on Wednesday, and viewed 114m times across all digital platforms in its first day of release. Within the first hour, says Universal, it had more than 2.5m views on the official US domestic Facebook page."

The British erotica writer - who penned the novels and has had a hand in their erotic blockbuster adaptations - has purchased Appian Way, a five-bedroom property in Los Angeles, California."

"

Think that sums it up very nicely

Tend to keep my mouth shut when people on the swing scene talk about fifty shades, because I don't want to be slated. But I have to admit I loved the first book, and it really turned me on. Did get bored though on the second so didn't finish it, and the film didn't convince me.

Mrs

"

Are we all in the Lounge skip?

[Removed by poster at 19/09/16 20:31:12]

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

""Fifty Shades Darker has beaten a record previously held by Star Wars: The Force Awakens, for the most trailer views in 24 hours.

"

what can you say its just a case of sex sells better than any think else out there .

Are we all in the Lounge skip?"

I referred to it as garbage, but really this was wrong of me, when I was a kid, I used to love collecting boxes, rolls, pen tubes etc, basically waste that would simply be thrown away, but I saved them all up and made my own toys (we didn't have much money when I was a kid). So yes, garbage can indeed become treasure with the right touch.

The grey series isn't garbage, it's shit - and shit is no ones treasure.

My Facebook news feed seems to have been taken over by women tagging eachother and screaming at one another that they must all go watch it together.

The other night I almost, ALMOST deleted my account because of it

Now ignoring news feed until the shit storm has passed...2018? Lol

50 Shades? Nah - Rogue One is what it's all about .. 3 months and counting....

"50 Shades? Nah - Rogue One is what it's all about .. 3 months and counting.... "

I thought it was pretty much universally agreed, even by 50 shades fans, that the first film was a steaming pile of poo?

what can you say its just a case of sex sells better than any think else out there ."

did you omit 'any' sex or did I miss read

» Add a new message to this topic