FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help ladies what makes you wanna reply

Help ladies what makes you wanna reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so i did just do a forum but somehow it dissappeared, ladies sometimes i get trouble with replies, i mean iv only bin on 8 days, i ent bad looking ( can show u my face lol) but i have noticed i get ingored sometimes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Most women look at the profile first and if it doesn't interest them, they wont even open the message.

I am one of those women.

Also people don't reply with no thanks, because it opens them up to receiving an abusive message back - again I have received these type of messages. Also site rules state it is not rude not replying.

You should maybe read them

PS you thread has been moved to swingers support and advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A decent profile. I, like a lot of women, read a profile before I even look at the message.

"Ok so i did just do a forum but somehow it dissappeared, ladies sometimes i get trouble with replies, i mean iv only bin on 8 days, i ent bad looking ( can show u my face lol) but i have noticed i get ingored sometimes "

If you click on the green arrow next to your name you can see what threads you last posted on.

"A decent profile. I, like a lot of women, read a profile before I even look at the message."
but i dont wanna write a essay ha rather keep it simple uno!

"Most women look at the profile first and if it doesn't interest them, they wont even open the message.

I am one of those women.

Also people don't reply with no thanks, because it opens them up to receiving an abusive message back - again I have received these type of messages. Also site rules state it is not rude not replying.

You should maybe read them

PS you thread has been moved to swingers support and advice"

yeah i get that, i cant understand the abuse though, id never do that

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"A decent profile. I, like a lot of women, read a profile before I even look at the message. but i dont wanna write a essay ha rather keep it simple uno! "

And that is why you are moaning?

If you wont take on board advice after asking for it, then I would stop moaning as the saying goes you reap what you sow

"A decent profile. I, like a lot of women, read a profile before I even look at the message. but i dont wanna write a essay ha rather keep it simple uno! "

But you're asking what makes a woman want to message a man back, aren't you?

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Cock pics and fancy a fuck messages or so I hear

It's like this.. anything that's even remotely half tidy will get bombarded by men wanting a fuck.

So you do get the ones that would be the last to pull in a disco or going home alone suddenly acting like they are Demi fucking Moore

So even a monsta on here can be choosy

Different kettle of fish on here when it comes to couples though if you got a fit Mrs

I won't start a conversation without a face pic generally...I like to know I am attracted first rather than talking for a while n then feeling rotten if it turns out to not be the case once ya see them....I like personality but there still has to be something physical I like...and I like faces...so a face pic with your first message is always a good idea if there are none in your public pics...I have stopped adding friends to see a face pic too as usually it is still just another 20 pics of their dick lol

"It's like this.. anything that's even remotely half tidy will get bombarded by men wanting a fuck.

So you do get the ones that would be the last to pull in a disco or going home alone suddenly acting like they are Demi fucking Moore

Different kettle of fish on here when it comes to couples though if you got a fit Mrs "

One liners, messages that don't respect us as a couple , text speak , poor grammar , guys who haven't read our profile are all reasons we wouldn't reply... picky we know but it's all about choice!

Just make it personal to us and what you can bring to us , use your imagination

I think your age maybe against you too, as well as a lot of other things already mentioned.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"A decent profile. I, like a lot of women, read a profile before I even look at the message."

Fuck the profile, I just look at your boobies

"A decent profile. I, like a lot of women, read a profile before I even look at the message.

Fuck the profile, I just look at your boobies "

You currently can't see my boobies

Thank you for advice ill see what I can do!

"It's like this.. anything that's even remotely half tidy will get bombarded by men wanting a fuck.

So you do get the ones that would be the last to pull in a disco or going home alone suddenly acting like they are Demi fucking Moore haha i totally hear that!

Different kettle of fish on here when it comes to couples though if you got a fit Mrs "

Remove the negativity from your profile, that would be a good start

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"A decent profile. I, like a lot of women, read a profile before I even look at the message.

Fuck the profile, I just look at your boobies

You currently can't see my boobies "

What makes you think that? They might be stored away for future reference

» Add a new message to this topic