FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lack of genuine people on here

Lack of genuine people on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or maybe its just bradford anyone wanna shed a little light on this situation lmao

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yip just Bradford x

What do you mean by genuine?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

What do you mean by people?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Or maybe its just bradford anyone wanna shed a little light on this situation lmao "

I've met lot's of genuine people from Bradford.

It's easy to get meets.. I've been on the same time as you

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

There's lots of "genuine" people here, if you're experiencing otherwise the common denominator in your lack of success is you, so re-evaluate your selection process

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Are the people counterfeit? What are they? Aardvarks?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Johnsodas second law of fab...

The more genuine a person , is inversely proportional to the amount of genuines used..

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

"What do you mean by genuine?

What do you mean by people? "

Hilarious made me giggle on a dreary Monday morning, thanks

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

In what way genuine?

Real walk talking human beings? Yep Fab doesn't have chatbots.

Or women who want to drop her knickers at the first message?....probably not many of them to be fair

"What do you mean by genuine?

What do you mean by people?

Hilarious made me giggle on a dreary Monday morning, thanks "

What do you mean by 'lack'

Are folk not genuine just because they won't meet you?

*looks at my body* am I a hologram? I dunno if I am genuine or not

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Or maybe its just bradford anyone wanna shed a little light on this situation lmao "

There are loads of genuine people on here, because we have met them. So what are your experiences of lack of genuine people, so we may be able to offer some advise to you.

Ok maybe we can shed a little light here (or not :/).

By genuine you mean, people aren't replying to your posts etc?

Ok so we have been on here maybe a month, we have literally had about 400 inboxes from 395 single males and only 2 of them have ACTUALLY READ OUR PROFILE and replied with the kind of reply out add asks for.

We've met 1 so far, the other this coming Friday.

We have had about 493 "wanna fuck", "can I cum on your tits", "how you doing?", "I've got a massive cock if you want it?" Etc etc as infinitum inboxes.

First day or two we laughed about them, then after that we got really sick of them.

Single guys are in the majority group, but it seems they feel entitled to a fuck be ause they have a profile on a swingers site.

Swinging is just like real dating/fucking....

Stand out, look good or chat well, be attentive, and you get the goods.

Do we want someone who does not read our add when it CLEARLY says PLEASE READ OUR PROFILE right at the top? Nope.

If they can't be bothered to do that what sort of effort will they make at a meet up?

I've been a single guy before (albeit a good while ago on another site) and I READ PROFILES, gave individual

replies, tried to cater to the couples needs and I got a lot of replies, fair few thanks for reading up but we aren't looking right now, and a good few meet ups. I ALWAYS made the effort.

Now me and miss stemma look for QUALITY because there's tons of QUANTITY.

We aren't looking for Brad Pitt, but looks are important to us sure, but we have met people who aren't "Brad Pitts" because they've been polite, well mannered, and read our profile and actually answered with real content.

So genuine? I'd say it is USUALLY the fact that single guys have absolutely no clue how to stand out and get a meet up on here, though some do and my god are we glad of them

"*looks at my body* am I a hologram? I dunno if I am genuine or not "

Science now backs David Ickes theory that the world we see as individuals is 50% likely to be a projected holographic subconscious experience, portrayed as real life :/ deeeeeep

Don't know about Bradford I've never been there but there's lots of genuine people on fab op. Xxx

I don't understand why so many people get so angry about people not reading their profile. Just forget about it and wait for someone that takes more time to get an idea of who you are.

So many people whinging about it all the time. Get over it and move on for gods sake

It's not the end of the world

I spend a lot of time in West Yorkshire and I never have a problem finding genuine meets

Filters....

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"Don't know about Bradford I've never been there but there's lots of genuine people on fab op. Xxx"

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I see the OP hasn't joined in the conversation despite being online a good deal,of the time.

I wonder if his query is really...genuine...

"*looks at my body* am I a hologram? I dunno if I am genuine or not

Science now backs David Ickes theory that the world we see as individuals is 50% likely to be a projected holographic subconscious experience, portrayed as real life :/ deeeeeep"

Way to early for those kinds of facts. My brain now hurts trying to understand that.

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

"I don't understand why so many people get so angry about people not reading their profile. Just forget about it and wait for someone that takes more time to get an idea of who you are.

So many people whinging about it all the time. Get over it and move on for gods sake

It's not the end of the world"

Because the same people that don't read profiles then start threads about how difficult it is to get a meet!

chelmsford

"I don't understand why so many people get so angry about people not reading their profile. Just forget about it and wait for someone that takes more time to get an idea of who you are.

But it is annoying when people message you and haven't read your profile, so we are clearly incompatible with each other. What's the point?

chelmsford

Because the same people that don't read profiles then start threads about how difficult it is to get a meet!"

Name says it all unfortunately for you

Opening your mailbox and having 43 mails non of whom have bothered to read anything about you is rather annoying mate, honestly.

chelmsford

Opening your mailbox and having 43 mails non of whom have bothered to read anything about you is rather annoying mate, honestly."

Totally agree with this!

This guy's just moaning about lack of responses I reckon. Get over yourself mate, just because no one wants to fuck you doesn't mean they're not genuine

or maybe you should have said, actual people who will meet you for sex?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Opening your mailbox and having 43 mails non of whom have bothered to read anything about you is rather annoying mate, honestly."

I'm sure it is very annoying, frustrating and a right royal pain in the jacksy..

I said it on a thread yesterday.. 'you' yep 'you' can prevent this ..it's the power of filters.. change your setting s and hey Presto problem of unsolicited inappropriate messages are gone .. 'you' can then send the messages to those that interest you..

Simples ..

We're genuine, but have boundaries

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

As someone who has met a few from Bradford, and has moved in with a TG lass from Bradford, (who I met on here), and get messages from guys in Bradford.....

I can safely say, yeap no one meets in Bradford.

"As someone who has met a few from Bradford, and has moved in with a TG lass from Bradford, (who I met on here), and get messages from guys in Bradford.....

I can safely say, yeap no one meets in Bradford."

apart from you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Welll obviously ive made arrangements to meet an been let thats what i mean by none genuine. Obviously people are real i never said that and obviously ive had one or two meets but im just satein theres alot of messers an time wasters here....seen a dude using my photos on his profile what time of person dose this lol gimppp!!!!!

Opening your mailbox and having 43 mails non of whom have bothered to read anything about you is rather annoying mate, honestly.

I'm sure it is very annoying, frustrating and a right royal pain in the jacksy..

I said it on a thread yesterday.. 'you' yep 'you' can prevent this ..it's the power of filters.. change your setting s and hey Presto problem of unsolicited inappropriate messages are gone .. 'you' can then send the messages to those that interest you..

Simples ..

"

Well "you" live and learn don't "you".

Once we get fully to grips with the site and the tools on our profile settings I'm sure we will find our status quo and things will slot into place quite nicely.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

You mean people from Shipley are pretending they're from Bradford?!

Not all people are real, i'm a figment of your imagination, a what a sick, sick mind you have.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Was the OP a figment of our imagination?

100% genuine reliable fun guy right here!

I just needed say that!

Thanks

Jayx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Was the OP a figment of our imagination? "

I wanted to fuck him/her whoever it was. Their loss I suppose

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Was the OP a figment of our imagination? "