FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys I've been here a little while now and I'm having very little success. Would anyone mind looking over my profile and give me some advice please as to where I'm going wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What the fuck is the 2nd picture

What you've wrote is sufficient I suppose but it tells me fuck all about you.....it's instantly forgettable....except that picture I'll remember that for all the wrong reasons x

I have to agree about the second picture.

You look fine in the others but that one I hate, though I do have an irrational hatred of all photos of men with their tongues sticking out.

There's not a lot of info on your profile, nothing about what you're looking for or what you can offer.

You don't accommodate so where were you expecting to meet for instance?

Also, some will take you not being able to accommodate as meaning you're not single so it might be better to clarify why you can't accommodate.

Thanks for advice x. Photo is now gone and reason I struggle to accommodate is I'm currently renting a room in a private house where the landlord lives in and doesn't like people coming back.

"Thanks for advice x. Photo is now gone and reason I struggle to accommodate is I'm currently renting a room in a private house where the landlord lives in and doesn't like people coming back. "

Your fucked then x

I can accommodate on occasion but it's not often and it's usually when I get messed around by time wasters.. I don't mind sharing cost of hotel meets

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Thanks for advice x. Photo is now gone and reason I struggle to accommodate is I'm currently renting a room in a private house where the landlord lives in and doesn't like people coming back.

Your fucked then x"

Apparently not, though; wasn't that the reason for the posting?

» Add a new message to this topic