FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Playing away

Playing away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that it's ok for a women to be on here looking for fun, behind their partners back, but it's not ok for a man to be on here looking for fun behind their partners back?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Who says it's OK for one gender and not the other?

IMO a cheater is a cheater, I don't care what they do as long as I'm not involved.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not....they are both cunts x

It's not OK either ways. It's down to preference.

A few ladies I have tried chatting to, who on their profile say they are on here without their partners permission, say that they are not interested because I have a girlfriend

I don't know, why is it ok for women to play away behind their partners back, but not ok for men?

Oh, you're not setting up a punchline for a joke!?

Um, in that case I guess it's the same for both but I find the ladies make far less of a song and dance about it and don't keep dwelling on it.

And double standards of course. Some peoples moral compasses and righteousness slips when it's a married bisexual lady that is happy to play with a couple for example than a fella

My advice : don't worry about it!

If people want to cheat it's their life, let them live it as they please

I would say just block those who say they're not interested and move onto chatting to those who don't mind that you're playing away. There's someone on here for everyone. Patience, perseverance and you'll find someone to play with.

"I would say just block those who say they're not interested and move onto chatting to those who don't mind that you're playing away. There's someone on here for everyone. Patience, perseverance and you'll find someone to play with. "
thanks

"I don't know, why is it ok for women to play away behind their partners back, but not ok for men?

Oh, you're not setting up a punchline for a joke!?

Um, in that case I guess it's the same for both but I find the ladies make far less of a song and dance about it and don't keep dwelling on it.

And double standards of course. Some peoples moral compasses and righteousness slips when it's a married bisexual lady that is happy to play with a couple for example than a fella

My advice : don't worry about it! "

Thanks and il try not too

"A few ladies I have tried chatting to, who on their profile say they are on here without their partners permission, say that they are not interested because I have a girlfriend "

Oh that's just double standards

"It's not....they are both cunts x"

Love this answer!!

Thanks people, and yeah there are more fish in the sea, and hopefully il find someone that doesn't mind

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Why is it that it's ok for a women to be on here looking for fun, behind their partners back, but it's not ok for a man to be on here looking for fun behind their partners back? "
because most blokes dont give a shit and most guys morals go out the Window when they realize the amount of guys there are compared to girls so just no longer care if the girl is attached or not. as long as they can get a meet from the elusive "single" female on here.woman on here can easily get a meet on here while olso keeping there preferences and morals intact .

Aberdeen

"Thanks people, and yeah there are more fish in the sea, and hopefully il find someone that doesn't mind "
noticed on your profile you say u seen that your gf is on hear cheating.you should have a lil chat with her about the possibility of making a couples profile.makes much more sense than u both cheating and i can pretty much gurantee with her help u will be much more successful with meets as couples get a better hit rate. .

Well it says that she has had her profile for 6 months and we have only been going out for 10 months so I thought I'd have a little fun myself before confronting her

"Well it says that she has had her profile for 6 months and we have only been going out for 10 months so I thought I'd have a little fun myself before confronting her "

Life's too short for stupid game playing,

You sound like a pair of kids

Because of the laws of supply and demand.

Because men will sacrifice their morals for a shag more than women will?

How the fuck should I know!

I prefer married or attached women,its far more simple and no mithering,and the sex is great

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Who says it's OK for one gender and not the other?

IMO a cheater is a cheater, I don't care what they do as long as I'm not involved."

exactly, same rules apply no matter the sex in my eyes!

Relationships come with varying boundaries - playing in secret/behind partners back isn'the swinging ? My opinion but surely it's cheating/infidelity if the partner knows nothing ?

"It's not....they are both cunts x"

For the person who just messaged and blocked me.....I still think they are cunts x

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Why is it that it's ok for a women to be on here looking for fun, behind their partners back, but it's not ok for a man to be on here looking for fun

behind their partners back? "

In my eyes, it's not acceptable for anyone to cheat, but there are always people who will meet cheaters, so good luck OP

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It's okay for both to be on here

But having a vagina does minimise the shit thrown at you.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"It's okay for both to be on here

"

I dunno, have you seen some of the shit messages some of us vagina owners receive?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"It's okay for both to be on here

I dunno, have you seen some of the shit messages some of us vagina owners receive? "

nope but read 15463544 threads about it

Aberdeen

"Well it says that she has had her profile for 6 months and we have only been going out for 10 months so I thought I'd have a little fun myself before confronting her "
yes but the problem is she could easily have 100 meets before you have one.all because she has a vagina and u dont .

Women are special,don't you know that?

Cheating men are cunts,cheating women are married to a cunt.

"A few ladies I have tried chatting to, who on their profile say they are on here without their partners permission, say that they are not interested because I have a girlfriend "

That's just hypocritical though!

Women who play away get slated too. Those that don't like it will pass you by, those that aren't bothered won't care and will message if attracted. A few sanctimonious busybodies will try to put you down.

It's really nobody's business but your own, so why does anyone else's opinion matter?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Why is it that it's ok for a women to be on here looking for fun, behind their partners back, but it's not ok for a man to be on here looking for fun behind their partners back? "

think that's a misconception..

of course some will think that way and vice versa but that certainly doesn't mean its 'ok'..

pretty sure that those who are not in favour of such things are consistent, regardless of gender..

"A few ladies I have tried chatting to, who on their profile say they are on here without their partners permission, say that they are not interested because I have a girlfriend

That's just hypocritical though!

Women who play away get slated too. Those that don't like it will pass you by, those that aren't bothered won't care and will message if attracted. A few sanctimonious busybodies will try to put you down.

It's really nobody's business but your own, so why does anyone else's opinion matter? "

or they'll call you a cunt!!

But their opinion is stupid and not worth bothering about!

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"Well it says that she has had her profile for 6 months and we have only been going out for 10 months so I thought I'd have a little fun myself before confronting her

Life's too short for stupid game playing,

You sound like a pair of kids "

Indeed.

Women or man.. either of them cheating is a cheater and 100% not for me sorry.. just a option I have each to their own x

Both are as bad and need to borrow a pair and communicate with their partner maybe if they put as much effort into their relationship as they did into getting laid they would get it at home as well

» Add a new message to this topic