FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Soul

The Soul

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered if any others have views on the soul...whether it exists and if so, how it relates to the body and mind...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just wondered if any others have views on the soul...whether it exists and if so, how it relates to the body and mind..."

I believe it exists but I don't know if it's a product of the mind an can exist for long without the body or not. I have experienced things which make me believe the energy we term "the soul" exists briefly after the body stops working.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

The soul consists of mind, will and emotions, the spirit is I think what you mean by soul and it very much exists!

The spirit has clear functions such as intuition.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its sunday morning and my brain cant comprehend a subject as deep as this...more coffee

"Just wondered if any others have views on the soul...whether it exists and if so, how it relates to the body and mind...

I believe it exists but I don't know if it's a product of the mind an can exist for long without the body or not. I have experienced things which make me believe the energy we term "the soul" exists briefly after the body stops working."

Interesting, I actually think the Soul lives forever!....both before the body existed and after it passes...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Soul To Soul - SRV

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ujFIL1ppM8

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh yes its what reincarnates us. Eveything has a soul otherwise we wouldnt pass from life to life. Well everything with a pulse i dont think a carrot has a soul or emotions

Your soul is what makes you YOU! You would just be a vessel without one, although some of the people I've met, a vessel might be an improvement

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Oh yes its what reincarnates us. Eveything has a soul otherwise we wouldnt pass from life to life. Well everything with a pulse i dont think a carrot has a soul or emotions"

I think Jasper might have other ideas though

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Oh yes its what reincarnates us. Eveything has a soul otherwise we wouldnt pass from life to life. Well everything with a pulse i dont think a carrot has a soul or emotions"

There's a spot we know in a nearby forest and its possible to believe that some of the trees there have a soul.

"Oh yes its what reincarnates us. Eveything has a soul otherwise we wouldnt pass from life to life. Well everything with a pulse i dont think a carrot has a soul or emotions

There's a spot we know in a nearby forest and its possible to believe that some of the trees there have a soul. "

im not sure about trees, look at the great oak and what an interesting life its had and somewhere an acorn has brought life to a new tree. Trees tell stories, but i know some people believe carrots have feelings. I dont

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Oh yes its what reincarnates us. Eveything has a soul otherwise we wouldnt pass from life to life. Well everything with a pulse i dont think a carrot has a soul or emotions

There's a spot we know in a nearby forest and its possible to believe that some of the trees there have a soul. im not sure about trees, look at the great oak and what an interesting life its had and somewhere an acorn has brought life to a new tree. Trees tell stories, but i know some people believe carrots have feelings. I dont"

Nor me . If I were to think about it I would say that carrots are the insects of the plant world.

The trees I'm thinking of form a kind of cathedral like space and I'm not sure if it's me projecting my feelings on to them or the trees creating an energy that I'm picking up.

There's a spot we know in a nearby forest and its possible to believe that some of the trees there have a soul. im not sure about trees, look at the great oak and what an interesting life its had and somewhere an acorn has brought life to a new tree. Trees tell stories, but i know some people believe carrots have feelings. I dont

Nor me . If I were to think about it I would say that carrots are the insects of the plant world.

The trees I'm thinking of form a kind of cathedral like space and I'm not sure if it's me projecting my feelings on to them or the trees creating an energy that I'm picking up."

i think trees do have energy and hive of signs(not sure id call it emotions)

Look at the roots on a gnauled old trees or the buds on a new sapling one beginning its life and one fully matured but some trees dont die, they die through disease or being chopped down but can be 100s of years old. Not sure how old the great oak is but once that was a tiny young sapling.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just wondered if any others have views on the soul...whether it exists and if so, how it relates to the body and mind...

I believe it exists but I don't know if it's a product of the mind an can exist for long without the body or not. I have experienced things which make me believe the energy we term "the soul" exists briefly after the body stops working.

Interesting, I actually think the Soul lives forever!....both before the body existed and after it passes..."

I'm not sure about that, I've not experienced anything that bears it out but I've definitely experienced things that make me believe it's possible for the essence of a person's being to exist for a while after their body has died. I've also found that the people I know who've known that they're dying and have the opportunity to tie up all loose ends don't hang about after they've finished with their body.

If it's true that energy is infinite and you feel your soul is energy then you're right but I'm not sure.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There's a spot we know in a nearby forest and its possible to believe that some of the trees there have a soul. im not sure about trees, look at the great oak and what an interesting life its had and somewhere an acorn has brought life to a new tree. Trees tell stories, but i know some people believe carrots have feelings. I dont

The trees I'm thinking of form a kind of cathedral like space and I'm not sure if it's me projecting my feelings on to them or the trees creating an energy that I'm picking up.i think trees do have energy and hive of signs(not sure id call it emotions)

Look at the roots on a gnauled old trees or the buds on a new sapling one beginning its life and one fully matured but some trees dont die, they die through disease or being chopped down but can be 100s of years old. Not sure how old the great oak is but once that was a tiny young sapling."

It's fascinating isn't it.

The trees I'm thinking of form a kind of cathedral like space and I'm not sure if it's me projecting my feelings on to them or the trees creating an energy that I'm picking up.i think trees do have energy and hive of signs(not sure id call it emotions)

Look at the roots on a gnauled old trees or the buds on a new sapling one beginning its life and one fully matured but some trees dont die, they die through disease or being chopped down but can be 100s of years old. Not sure how old the great oak is but once that was a tiny young sapling.

It's fascinating isn't it. "

yes, and i shall think about trees for the rest of the day

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's fascinating isn't it. yes, and i shall think about trees for the rest of the day "

I wish I could take you to the place I'm talking about and thinking about trees can only be a good thing

The ghost in the machine.

And some individual trees are around 5000 years old...mind (and soul) boggling!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"yes, and i shall think about trees for the rest of the day "

You need to branch out a bit more woman and go buy yourself a box of Twiglets

» Add a new message to this topic