FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Singapore F1

Singapore F1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats your predictions? Im thinking a rosberg win if he gets away quick enough, a double red bull podium and an angry and upset lewis.

Im a big lewis fan and wish him the best. But ive got a feeling today wont be his best day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Whats your predictions? Im thinking a rosberg win if he gets away quick enough, a double red bull podium and an angry and upset lewis.

Im a big lewis fan and wish him the best. But ive got a feeling today wont be his best day "

Because of his tyre choice in qualifying , Rosberg is now restricted in his strategy.

He has to get away quick to stand a chance.

Red bull have a good chance as their car is quick this week, and they have more tyre strategy options. Rosberg will be under pressure, and he makes mistakes when under pressure.

Lewis? Don't know; he is off form this weekend .he might pull something out of the bag.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone but Hamilton

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Hamilton's going to struggle today I think. He's struggled with his car set-up all weekend. But this is a long, hard race. They'll be safety cars for sure. Anything could happen.

I watched a bit of the q3 yesterday. Not really seen the strategy for stops. Could come down to that.

Rosberg to win if he gets a good start.

I'd like to see Lewis challenge for a podium.

F1 or my beloved Potters. Decisions decisions.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

all i will predict is a lot of virtual safety cars....

i do think that if there is a safety car early..... that falls into the hands of danny ric since he starts on super softs rather then the ultra softs of the mercs......

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"all i will predict is a lot of virtual safety cars....

i do think that if there is a safety car early..... that falls into the hands of danny ric since he starts on super softs rather then the ultra softs of the mercs......

"

I agree; and both Ricciardo and Verstsappen are more " inventive" drivers than Rosberg, do could easily wrong foot him. It could give Hamilton a chance too, if he is in form, and inventive with strategy.

Likewise a safety car ( virtual or otherwise) could pull Vettel back into the mix, too

» Add a new message to this topic