FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sparkle

Sparkle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just us or does anyone else think that this site has lost it's sparkle.

There are more fake profiles than illegal immigrants, more profiles who are single males posing as couples and even women openly placing ad's for cash for sex.

There are some very rude,crude and nasty people who have joined over the past year, this site use to be full of nice,friendly people.

Maybe it is just us getting old and grumpy lol, but there was a time when if you were arranging a meet it was excepted that in most case's it would take some working around real life, and not to get a nasty mail and called a waster then blocked so you can't reply.

This lifestyle is just one facet of most of our lives, and family/work and other outside influences often get in the way.

maybe profiles should be moderated and verified before they can be open to public view, all the fake profiles must occupy a huge amount of server space, then there are those who have not used theirs in over a year, so they must be dead profiles.

Oh well rant over.

Thankfully there are always you nice people on the forums to raise a smile and have a chuckle with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm in favor of everyone being a site supporter. It's cheap as chips and would soon out the wankers

"I'm in favor of everyone being a site supporter. It's cheap as chips and would soon out the wankers "

Some of the site supporters are no better unfortunately,maybe because it is as you put it "cheap as chips".

Still it takes all kinds to make a world.

Like we said there is always the forums to bring up a smile.

And yes we have met some very very nice people here and made some wonderful friends too

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"I'm in favor of everyone being a site supporter. It's cheap as chips and would soon out the wankers "

It didn't me out...

By *inky and perky xxCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We've had it on numerous occasions where people have seemed fine then as soon as you say great we'll work something out around our kids they've got upset and blocked us as it's not going to be straight away.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm in favor of everyone being a site supporter. It's cheap as chips and would soon out the wankers

It didn't me out..."

I never said it was a fool proof plan

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There seems to be a season change

......email .... I want sex - you look so hot and so sexy .....give it to me .... You won't ...... Well then who do you think you are.....you are fat and ugly

The tone is certainly different ...My assumption is - once these immature puppies go back home because we won't play with them......normal service will resume

Mwah x

Our worst event recently was to spend a good few weeks chatting and exchanging thought's/ideas, both ladies chatted on phone, meet arranged, address supplied, time and date set.

The day of meet arrives, fresh smart casual clothes for the male, sexy number for the female ( and I have to say it was sexy too lol ) shower and shave, liberal application of quality smelly's for us both, last minute check of hair/make up, then off we go on a 100+ mile trip to see our new "friends", sat nav set with post code and house number as provided, all seem's good.

Arrive at destination only to find it's a empty house in the middle of nowhere, go online on phone open swingers app, look for mail with address to check we have not made a mistake, oooh look they have left the site.

This as you can imagine kind of P'd us off to a degree where murder was mentioned lol.

There have been other issue's where after weeks of ping pong mail, they either leave or we get blocked.

SAd that they get their pleasure in such a way, because if they had gone through with it the pleasure may have been much better.lol

» Add a new message to this topic