FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My new diet

My new diet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else lost over a stone cutting out bread, having porridge for breakfast, scrambled eggs for lunch and chicken for tea, lots of soup dishes and 6/8 portions of fruit and veg a day... And still eat chocolate as and occasional Chinese/ Indian takeways.... It definitely worked for me! I still have a stubborn stone to lose mind you but I'm loving this diet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every now and again I'll go on crash diets and lose a about a 14lb in a week ( I have pushed higher ), but it at that rate it's mostly water and I do have to go back to eating normally.

It drives my doctor nuts because it's not good for you and I do it for a VERY unusual purpose.

"Every now and again I'll go on crash diets and lose a about a 14lb in a week ( I have pushed higher ), but it at that rate it's mostly water and I do have to go back to eating normally.

It drives my doctor nuts because it's not good for you and I do it for a VERY unusual purpose."

Well you can't just leave it at that cliffhanger now

If I need to make a weight deadline I usually have a litre of protein milk for dinner per day and fill up on fruit and water throughout maybe it's not too good for me but it's tried and tested

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

I'm looking for female volunteers willing to try a high protein liquid diet

"I'm looking for female volunteers willing to try a high protein liquid diet "

Do we even want to know why lol

» Add a new message to this topic