FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Inundated

Inundated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any point sending messages to you ladies on a Saturday night..surely tonight is when you get the most?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I've had six but it's early yet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there's always a bit of a surge about 20 minutes after closing time!

11 in the last hour. Those are just the ones I haven't read. I hide in the forums because it does start to feel like a job rather than fun. I want to meet someone but fap me is it hard work!

By *xploringThisWorldMan  over a year ago

collier row

"11 in the last hour. Those are just the ones I haven't read. I hide in the forums because it does start to feel like a job rather than fun. I want to meet someone but fap me is it hard work!"

Youd be moaning if you didnt get messages and moaning that you do.

I highly doubt its hard work as you make out

I find it funny you think its just women that get loads of messages

We've had no messages for hours

"I find it funny you think its just women that get loads of messages "

"11 in the last hour. Those are just the ones I haven't read. I hide in the forums because it does start to feel like a job rather than fun. I want to meet someone but fap me is it hard work!

"

You can answer the 475 unread ones then.

"11 in the last hour. Those are just the ones I haven't read. I hide in the forums because it does start to feel like a job rather than fun. I want to meet someone but fap me is it hard work!

You can answer the 475 unread ones then. "

500 from sillouette people the rest "straight" guys

I've had 300 messages today. But thats coz ive had a few new pics and been in the forums.

Waiting til its late so I can go through them in peace

As a general question to people who have such a problem, do you have a system? Read all, delete all, or how do you choose what to read?

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

And here they all come...I love 00:30

"As a general question to people who have such a problem, do you have a system? Read all, delete all, or how do you choose what to read? "

My system so far is pretty chaotic.

Try and answer the ones you like. Receive a load of new messages. Lose contact with the ones you did like. Get frustrated, go on forums.

As you can see! It's working out well for me.

"And here they all come...I love 00:30 "

First part of your post looks like it came from an extremely scary movie poster, "and here they all come" actually think that could be really scary tag line for a movie, maybe like those american 50s movie you see trailer for

By *xploringThisWorldMan  over a year ago

collier row

My heart bleeds for you lol

Youd deffo be complaining if you didnt get messages, should be careful what you wish for!

Mwaha !

My heart bleeds for you lol

Youd deffo be complaining if you didnt get messages, should be careful what you wish for!

Mwaha ! "

Yes, I would. Naturally, like all women, I am never happy!

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Saturday and Sunday night seem to be the most manic. Of the 30 I've had this evening, not one is a potential. Not work but I call it sex admin for a reason.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

500 from sillouette people the rest "straight" guys "

To those that 'suffer' with too many messages .

Use the tools the site provides (filters etc) and send messages yourselves to folk that do interest you.. it really is that simple.

Today's top tip brought to you by johnsoda0204 other top tip suppliers are available..

Mr G and I can tell when the pubs empty out at night ....

Sarah

Sunday morning is good when men wake up with the hangover horn

"As a general question to people who have such a problem, do you have a system? Read all, delete all, or how do you choose what to read? "

Reply to all first messages.

Use filters.

Don't have an ego trip.

Zero angst.

By *tudmcmuffinMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Sunday morning is good when men wake up with the hangover horn "

Morning

Use the tools the site provides (filters etc) and send messages yourselves to folk that do interest you.. it really is that simple.

Today's top tip brought to you by johnsoda0204 other top tip suppliers are available.. "

But but but... common sense doesn't have the same effect as hundreds of desperate men wanting to fuck you.

"I find it funny you think its just women that get loads of messages "

I had three last night lol....does that count as inundated?

Two more since 7 this morning (but from same person)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sunday morning is good when men wake up with the hangover horn "
no hangover but still have the horn!

"Sunday morning is good when men wake up with the hangover horn

Morning "

Hello

You can check a person's location without opening the message. locals are my priority to read so I instant delete all those who aren't local. Then I read the local guys but if they don't accommodate nor live alone, I delete those next. Genuine single guys who live alone are rare on here, so I'm left with hardly any (if any) messages to respond to.

I have a clear profile so guys can potentially avoid wasting their time. I didn't realise wanting a nearby single guy who lives alone is near on mission impossible on here lol. Good job I enjoy the single life!

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

We have been chatting nicely to a guy about Fab stuff & he knows there's no chance of a meet, 2345 we get "I'm free & can accommodate now of you fancy mmf".

What a tit, blocked...Got one from a lady too though so not all bad

H

I delete one liner 'u ok?' Types straight away.

Then I click on profiles, check height and delete the ones from guys who are too short.

I then try and reply to as many as I can. Sometimes they just fall of the end tho because I don't have time.

Filters are all well and get good but I want to meet girls, guys and couples. So I have an age filter on, as well as no newbies, or people without pics. but I don't want to turn all guys off. That's the biggest chunk of my messages tho..so telling people to use filters doesn't always help I don't think.

Please can we have a height filter? **pretty please**

Today's top tip brought to you by johnsoda0204 other top tip suppliers are available.. "

I have! My profile is filtered to the max lol and i Still receive messages from guys who I'm not looking for. At times, I do the searching as well but still the unsuitable messages come despite a well detailed profile. Surely guys aren't here to waste their own time?

I used to always reply to messages with along the lines of thank you but no thank you. All I seemed to receive back was abuse so I now just instantly delete.

Today's top tip brought to you by johnsoda0204 other top tip suppliers are available..

I have! My profile is filtered to the max lol and i Still receive messages from guys who I'm not looking for. At times, I do the searching as well but still the unsuitable messages come despite a well detailed profile. Surely guys aren't here to waste their own time?

I used to always reply to messages with along the lines of thank you but no thank you. All I seemed to receive back was abuse so I now just instantly delete. "

I think you'll find you're not filtered to the 'max'

"Block single guys".

Then the only unsuitable messages will be in response to your proactive messages.

I really should charge for this advice.

Is it me or does the age filter not prevent people from messaging you? I get people considerably out of my age range messaging me.

West Wales

"Is it me or does the age filter not prevent people from messaging you? I get people considerably out of my age range messaging me."

Have you set it as just your preference or blocked through message settings?

H

"Is it me or does the age filter not prevent people from messaging you? I get people considerably out of my age range messaging me."

You've not set them to Barr folk from outside those age ranges.. in message filter options you need to express it as block anyone outside these ages

I really should charge.

I used to always reply to messages with along the lines of thank you but no thank you. All I seemed to receive back was abuse so I now just instantly delete.

"Block single guys".

Then the only unsuitable messages will be in response to your proactive messages.

I really should charge for this advice. "

No sorry I won't block single guys. A lot should learn to respect a woman's wishes like I do theirs. It's not difficult to read a profile before messaging. Why some like wasting their time is beyond me. Plus some either have found a way round get around filters or they don't always work. I've blocked guys with no public face pic, yet some still manage to message.

"Block single guys".

No sorry I won't block single guys. A lot should learn to respect a woman's wishes like I do theirs. It's not difficult to read a profile before messaging. Why some like wasting their time is beyond me. Plus some either have found a way round get around filters or they don't always work. I've blocked guys with no public face pic, yet some still manage to message. "

Meant no public pics. Sorry

"Is there any point sending messages to you ladies on a Saturday night..surely tonight is when you get the most? "

wait for the beer to kick in, then they get full of it

I've got as many filters up as I want to have up at the moment. I still get a lot of messages - this doesn't seem reason for complaint though, I can easily tell from the first line or a quick click of the profile if I'm interested or not, and then it takes seconds to delete these and just be left with the ones I want to read and reply to.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I never get inundated. I'd be a little bit flattered in some ways if I did but it wouldn't make a difference to me.

I make it clear in my profile I'm unlikely to even reply so either people do read or I'm plug!

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i used to open up my filters..recive alot. put up filers and then deal with that lot..when i was through, open them up again..only way i ciould cope with it.. however out of like 100 messages you may get one or two you liked...the problem was, reading through all the 'i want to make you scream on my cock'messages actually purt me ina crap/ sarcastic mood..so when i got to the 'reasonable requests' i was in no good humour to answer them.. solution have all my filters on, all the time..invite those i was interested in, to chat...

"I've got as many filters up as I want to have up at the moment. I still get a lot of messages - this doesn't seem reason for complaint though, I can easily tell from the first line or a quick click of the profile if I'm interested or not, and then it takes seconds to delete these and just be left with the ones I want to read and reply to. "

This! .

P.s great profile pic. Love the socks look.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Send them anytime for me. They all get classes in the same way. Hi delete, how's your evening delete, some effort read, good profile reply...

West Wales

"Block single guys".

No sorry I won't block single guys. A lot should learn to respect a woman's wishes like I do theirs. It's not difficult to read a profile before messaging. Why some like wasting their time is beyond me. Plus some either have found a way round get around filters or they don't always work. I've blocked guys with no public face pic, yet some still manage to message. "

Most single guys of a certain type have a lot of free time to waste unfortunately.

H

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I never get inundated. I'd be a little bit flattered in some ways if I did but it wouldn't make a difference to me.

I make it clear in my profile I'm unlikely to even reply so either people do read or I'm plug!"

Same here. I don't get loads but I used to have a read and polite no thanks response session once a week or so. Then realised I was spending hours on my day off doing what amounted to admin. So now I skim read without opening them, respond to the ones I want to and ignore the others. I felt slightly guilty at first for being seen as ignorant and still have pangs of impoliteness but sod it; I didn't enjoy answering them so I decided to use my spare time how I enjoyed.

Just bin em ... simples

I have tight filters and bland pics and am fairly mature at 50 but still average over 30/50 messages most days all from different people.

I only reply to verified folk or the odd appealing unverified person.

"Send them anytime for me. They all get classes in the same way. Hi delete, how's your evening delete, some effort read, good profile reply... "

Although I don't get that many messages is that a bad thing? Lol

I used to always reply to messages with along the lines of thank you but no thank you. All I seemed to receive back was abuse so I now just instantly delete. "

You'd have to assume it's like the Nigerian prince emails. If they send them to enough people, sooner or later one will bite!

"Block single guys".

Likely they make it public to message you then set to private or something like that.

If you don't want to block single guys Then there's no reason to complain about unsuitable messages.. you have the options you can either hope the other folk change their behaviour or you can alter your settings ...I know what'se easier to do..

Einstein said to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result was a definition of insanity..

[Removed by poster at 18/09/16 10:50:42]

"11 in the last hour. Those are just the ones I haven't read. I hide in the forums because it does start to feel like a job rather than fun. I want to meet someone but fap me is it hard work!"

I hide in the forums too

FRIDAY night - 5pm it starts ...... It's like those jackpot machines that won't stop spitting out the little gold coins ....

However I love it too..... When it's calmed down...And then I get to read all the lovely messages and chat with super interesting fellows and when the gem reveals himself ....the play begins ... It's rather a fun cycle really ...

Never inundated ...quite peaceful.

I'd say it was a steady flow rather than a deluge but at least I can take my time in replying

» Add a new message to this topic